That Butler's Official 1x1 Search

lol.. well.. uhm... i'm not going to make it tonight so you can think on it..? lol i'm a little fresh out of starter fluid XD

I'll try to come up with a title.

i can do the title i just need your chara's name XD

Oh. Right. Name... Human name... Hmm... I think I'll go with Raiden. Sound good? (I'll come up with a surname later.)

Perfect! XD okay i'll start our rp when i can tomorrow. (might even write it up in school)

Okay. Sounds good. :)

one thing i forgot about... we can't do a mature roleplay uless we are in the same age group. are you 18 or older?

okay so i can go ahead an write it! good!

I would like to do a rp with you :)
The ones that im more intrested in are:
Demon x Demon Hunter
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Knight x Servant
Knight x Rival Knight
Popular Student x Social Outcast

I'm thinking either Knight x Rival Knight or the Popular Student x Social Outcast one. Which one would you prefer? Also, MxM okay with you?

Umm.. It's a bit hard to choose but, i guess Knight x Rival Knight.
Oh and I'm fine with doing MxM. :)

Fine with playing the more dominant of the two? Also, I have a special plot for this one that goes as follows:

There is a jousting tournament beginning in the kingdom. It's an annual event in the kingdom, meant to bring the far reaches of the kingdom together. There are two different races in the kingdom: humans and elves. The elves are slaves of the humans, being the physically weaker of the two races. Humans and elves aren't allowed to breed, but sometimes half-elves are born. Those half-elves are usually rejected by both races, either banished from the kingdom or killed.

You character is a human knight. He has been the champion of this annual tournament for the past decade, and he's very famous in the kingdom as a result of it. My character is a new knight entering the tournament for the first time, but he has a secret: he's a half-elf. If he's found out, it is very likely that he'll be executed. But what if the reigning champion takes a liking to him?

Thoughts?

If you haven't found someone for Superhero/Supervillain, I'll give it a go. :D

I actually just found someone for that. Sorry.

I recently had a new Rich Person x Thief plot pop into my head. That appeal to you?