That Butler's Official 1x1 Search

Heheheh. Okay. So modern MxM with the Master x Butler thing going for it. Sounds awesome.

welll.. okay so.. i was thinking something like a bratty rockstar, with a butler he favors and uses for most everything? lol that's what i think when i think modern at least...

That would work very well, actually. (Though I prefer to play the more submissive character in MxM roleplays.)

@ KaitxtiaK - MxM or MxF, first of all? I forget if you said before.

You wanna be the butler? that's what i was planning? unless you have another idea where you can get a little but more of a submissive relationship kind of a deal.

Being the butler is a submissive role overall, yes, but I was more referring to the butler being submissive in terms of romance, if things go in that direction.

well of course.. i did say the rockstar brat uses the butler for EVERYTHING did i not? XD

Ah. Lovely, then. Mature section, I'd assume?

Awesome. Would you mind making the first post?

uhhhmmm weeeeelll i guess i can do it.. do you care what i call my chara? or would you like it to be like a Sebby Ciel fanfic?

Not a Sebby/Ciel one, though I'm not bad at playing Sebastian (and cosplaying as him). I'd prefer to do original characters.

okay.. what is your chara's name then? so i can call on him and think about him XD

Depends. They both humans, or am I playing a demon butler?

I could go either way. Just going human for both might be more interesting for me in this case, though. Your choice.

Okay. Works for me.

I...have no idea. Lol