That Awkward Moment When...

I

Iliana

Original poster
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN...

Pretty self explanatory. I will start the thread off saying an awkward moment and you just respond to what I said using the beginning title "That awkward moment when..."

FOR EXAMPLE:

That awkward moment when you forgot to wear a belt to P.E.

That awkward moment when your P.E coach looks like the same guy on Pedophiles Anonymous.

:/

Have fun with this guys!

That awkward moment when you have to be the first person to say something.

That awkward moment when the first person to say something is the last one you would expect.

That awkward moment where you see the same person everywhere. O_o

I have a lot of awkward moments. A LOT.

That moment when you find out you aren't 'that girl' that you heard the guy/girl you like has been talking about, texting you about with subtle hints, BUT THEY'RE NOT TRUE. o_x'

That moment when you realize the person who was flirting with you has a boyfriend/girlfriend. AND YOU ARE LIKE BUT WHYYYY. WHY DO THAT TO MEEEE.

That moment when you're gettin cuddly with someone, and they fall asleep on you. ._.

That moment when you're back home after a school dance in your dress, watching a movie with your date, and you fall asleep. 8D NO THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE?! >__>

I have moar.. I can't remember them..

The moment when you realize saying 'oh, you too' isn't an appropriate answer.

The moment you realize the soda machine is broken and you can't get the soda to stop pouring from the spout.

The moment you walk into the janitor's closet at school thinking it was the stairs because the doors look the same. >.<

The moment wwhheenn you have been texting and ran into a school bus..oorr the side view mirror of someone's car.

That awkward moment when the rules of the game suddenly change...

That awkward moment when you don't notice a rule changes.... >_<

That awkward moment when you wear white pants in gym class and you get your period, and a few girls noticed but didn't say anything.>.<

That awkward moment when jump off the horse and your knee gives away and you fall on your ass in front of everyone with the reins still in hand.

I have more that I may put up when I have time:)

That award moment when changes are made in your own bedrooms and you have your best friends mom on your wall.

That awkward moment when you have no idea what's going on anymore.

That awkward moment when something is going on in the your bedroom and you don't know about it.

That awkward moment when something touches you and nothing is there. O_o

That awkward moment when there is no one there and someone is having a convention. . .

The awkward moment when you answer someone's question in the mall and find that they weren't talking to you.

That awkward moment when you're at the mall with your friend and they're talking to someone you don't know. :|

That awkward moment when you're at the mall.

That awkward moment when the mall closes with you still inside it.

That awkward moment when you yell something in the mall and everyone gets quiet then stares at you.

That awkward moment when it's really quite and serious and you sneeze really loudly.

That awkward moment when you sneeze, someone responds to it, and then you sneeze again and they just look at you.