Tharkild High School (full now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, okay." They began climbing the large staircase to the top floor.

About after climbing up to the third floor muki panted, "at lest you get in shape with these stairs." Though she was glad that hydan was there to keep her company.

"Yeah, it's bigger than my house," Haydn said, feeling a pang of homesickness. Caseum blinked. "At least it's not a tiny school."

Muki jumped at caseum's voice and turned to look at the little mouse, "I thought familiars were only able to be understood by their masters?!" She halfy stated halfy asked both of them.

"They are. That was me mimicking him," Haydn laughed. "Sorry." If Caseum was a human, he'd probably be saying I'm going to kill you, Haydn. But instead, he looked more like I don't sound like that.

Muki giggled at hydan's recovery, "I which other people could understand other peoples familiars. I bet caseum would have a cute voice to go with his cuteness." She giggled then added, "just like his master." She hinted at before turning red and continuing the walk up to her class.

"No, he has a low voice like he's presenting an awards ceremony," Haydn replied casually, completely ignoring the compliment and the redness of her face.

Muki giggled and tried to imagine it, "almost like a cartoon character!" She stated excitedly. It wasn't to long before they had reached muki's classroom. It looked like a threater room only inside of fluffy seats there were tables with two seats in every row.
(Something like this minus the broken stuff and people)
ZnT_0008_Layer-3.jpg

"Yeah," Haydn agreed. "But I think he should have a high voice as well." He smiled. The classroom was larger than he had suspected.

Muki laughed at his agreement to the high voice then bounded to the seat that had her name card on it. Setting down her stuff she grabbed her little stick wand and stuck it in her sock heam. "Now time for you're classroom! " she cheered and bounded out kf the room stopping at the doorway to let hydan catch up.

Haydn followed behind obediently. He began walking down the stairs. Caseum did not seem to like this, because he squeaked, and the boy froze, allowed the mouse to climb into his bag of mouse-size items, and then carried on walking. "I can't believe I forgot he was there," he chuckled nervously.

Luna heard a girl say hello and was going to wave when she approached but then many others arrived so she remained rather quiet. Soon Luna began to walk to get her schedule and learn of her dorm room. Following where she heard the others she waited then went up to the lady who had given them their own schedules.
1) basic spells
2) balance and control
Lunch

3) Elemental structuring
4) History

Extra 1) Defensive Magic
Monday and Wensday
Extra 2) Spells curses, and the healing arts
Tuesday and Thursday

"Thank you" She told he lady then looked also seeing her dorm number and was handed a key. Luna began to walk hoping to check it out.

===========================================

Eviar noticed a girl greet him and a few others. He gave a nod of hello but didn't say much. Soon the others began to head and he only listened to the group following knowing he as well needed his schedule. He noticed a girl stayed back but didn't mention this to the group. When they arrived each took turns it seemed getting what they needed. Finally Eviar went up getting his schedule.

1) Elemental Structuring
2) History
Lunch
3) Advanced Spells
4) Balance and Control
Extra 1) Healing and Curses

Evair looked seeing they must have gotten some info on his level from the private school his parents where trying. He was glad they decided he should go to school when he hit 16. "Thank you" He said to the lady and then took his room key as well. Evair headed for the stairs being it seemed that's where the boys room was after looking at a school map.

Haydn followed behind obediently. He began walking down the stairs. Caseum did not seem to like this, because he squeaked, and the boy froze, allowed the mouse to climb into his bag of mouse-size items, and then carried on walking. "I can't believe I forgot he was there," he chuckled nervously.
Muki giggled, "awh poor caseum." She teased hydan playfully almost tripping down the stairs in the process but laughed it off when she caught herself on the railing.

Haydn found that funny. "He'll be fine, no problem." He laughed. The mouse was squeaking like crazy.

Muki giggled, "It sounds like caseum says otherwise." She smiled up at hydan.

Hadyn grimaced. It was worse since he could understand him. "No, he's certainly fine," he said after a few moments.

Muki giggled, "fun." She stated in a sarcastic tone as they reached the thrid floor and started heading to his class.

His schedule said room 3B. He went inside and it was empty, but everybody's wands were already rested in their slots. He looked along and realised he was sat at the back furthest from the door. He'd never get out of class first.

Muki looked around his class room as hydan went and put his stuff away when a announcement rang out, "the opening ceremony will begin in 15 minutes everyone." And cut off with a beep. Muki got excited, "yay! Hehe hey hydan will you stay to watch me get mn y familiar?" She asked excitedly bouncing on her toes as she waited for him to come back.

"Sure, if I'm allowed," Haydn kind of wished he wasn't so he could get settled in. He'd probably be in a dorm with other second years and honestly he did need at least one friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.