Thank you for your support! Almost there!

DungeoneeringGoddess

♕ 𝓖oddess ♢ ǿ𝑓♢ Đungeoneering ♛
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
(Sometimes during work if we are slow) after work and weekends :)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Most any. Love historical, scifi, and fantasy mostly.
@Manna Beast
@AceSorcerer
@Nickboom
@Mizos
@Blue Warrior
@ORbTucker

Hey guys! I need to tell all of you something but please forgive me doing it in a group thing - first of all Thank you so much for your patience with me ❤ I know I haven't been around but I have tried to keep everyone in the loop.
The truth is last year I was severely depressed and it blocked my writing pretty bad - after finally getting help from my family earlier this year I was in the hospital for several weeks and when I got out quit my job to start fresh.

Things have been crazy since then as I have both been getting my feet on the ground, learning to cope with how things are now, and just exploring what it means to be me again. I know it sounds silly but it has just been what's going on.

That being said & you have all been so patient and supportive and I appreciate it so much. I hope you know I actively think about our roleplays all the time (seriously I'm always plotting a response for one or another it feels like).

One of the things we recently took care of was setting up my office again though so I plan to be back on and more active again hopefully by the end of this week or this weekend. I am really excited to 'come home' again here at Iwaku and I will be replying to my roleplays oldest to most recent but intend to have them all lined out before I post anything so no one will get ignored 😣

@Catharsis , @CptMuttonchops - we discussed starting some roleplays but I'm afraid I haven't been around much. If you are still interested please know that I will do my best to be more active and I plan to be back soon.

So sitting down and writing this out for everyone has been difficult but I really wanted to do it - normally I'd change my status or my signature but not everyone seems to see that so this was the best thing I can think of. 😅 Thank you again for reading ❤️🤗

You good, it's been busy for me too with everything that's going on. Glad you're doing a lot better and took the time to let us know. Take your time and I'll be more than happy to see a reply from ya :)

I'm just glad to hear that you're doing well and that things are on the upswing for you! Here's hoping we can continue sometime soon but don't force yourself and take your time!