1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, realistic, mystery, horror
So this rp is kind if weird. It formed in my head and I think I'll just act on it this time. I think this will be romance.

What I'm thinking is that there is this girl, who is my character, that lives in foster care, along with others of course. She's in the ward section for teens with some kind of illness, whether it be disorder, mentally slow, etc. However, they are all in different sections within that.

Basically, my char is adopted by a man with a son. The dad can either be divorced or married. So the newly step siblings have a rough start but they soon find friendship and maybe even more.

I'm not really considering this a bro/sis rp, because the way the rp is in my head, I don't really view them as relatives.

Anyway, I'll need the family and maybe the shelter worker(s) first? Thanks!

CHARACTER SHEET

NAME:
PICTURE AND/OR DESCRIPTION:
ROLE:
BACKSTORY:
ANY EXTRA INFO:

Sorry it's a sucky skelly guys. My mind blanked. I assume you guys will want to develop your characters' personalities throughout the rp. Just make sure you stick to it.

You can play multiple characters AS LONG as you can handle it.

PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE
DO NOT PARTICIPATE
if you are going to be INACTIVE or sign up and not even post at all. Please keep the rp going also if you feel it dying down! I know it might be difficult but I'd appreciate it. (:

No one liners!

No godmodding!

Only humans!

Wait at least 2 posts before posting again!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.