th call to action

K

kaminoku

Original poster
in the year 7025 during a time of great galactic peace a disturbing turn of event started to take place...several civilizations on the edge of the galaxy have seemed to disappeared. worried this may cause panic the alliance of inner planets sent for five people that are truly the best at what they do. and called them to alliance headquarters. to sen them to the latest planet to which this has occured.

i know it doesn't seem much to go on but don't worry i've got a plan...it can have romance in it was well if the people so wish it so ok the character sheet will go like this history isn't all to important but if you wish you can reveal you characters history either in a sheet of your own or during conversations

name:
skill set:
profession:
personality:
appearence:

ok here is my dude
name: ronon sevronus "sev"
species: human
skill set: longrange weapons, hand to hand, scouting
profession: whatever makes him money
personality: a very serious and cold human. saying few word to other unless they speak to him. he is usually found cleaning his rifle which he name it "lifesaver". does have a rather twisted sense of humor his rifle is an example by calling it that name for irony's sake. has a very stricted outlook on his job never taking any risk without some sort of calculation
appearence:
Space_Vagabonds__Sniper_by_ukita-1.jpg
without his armor he has light brown hair cew cut styke with steel blue eyes on his forarm of his left is a tattoo of a bullet with the omega symbol on it and on his right arm is a rifle with the same symbol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sev sits in a waiting hall to the council chamber waiting for the other to arrive. he cleans his rifle to the point it seems he has OCD. thinking of the other that were called and calculating the odds that they will be useful to this mission he mutter to himself his voice steely and cold near the oint of emotionless " they had better pay me for this". starts taking his rifle apart and putting it back together