TFW: you join a new RP site

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sludgemouth

Original poster
wassup y'all i'm just here to plug my new mixtape: "poorly prepared raps"

Actually none of that, like at all. That beginning bit was just to grab your attention, anyway I'm new to the this site but not RP-ing, I'm also pretty good at general nonsense if that's your kind of thing.

Love,
Sludgey

Heya Sludgey, welcome to our fair land of Iwaku. We have plenty of roleplays and silliness to offer, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)

I spy with my little eye an... Undertale avatar! So, fellow Undertale fan, who's your favourite Undertale character?

Heya Sludgey, welcome to our fair land of Iwaku. We have plenty of roleplays and silliness to offer, so I'm sure you'll fit right in. :)

I spy with my little eye an... Undertale avatar! So, fellow Undertale fan, who's your favourite Undertale character?
heat flamesman, remember that name

Welcome to Iwaku, Sludgey :) Very nice to meet you. Hope you're enjoying the site! Happy roleplaying :)

Greetings, Sludge. Poorly prepared raps are much better than poorly prepared wraps (as in the sandwich kind), I hope you realize. :p

At any rate, here's wishing you have a good time here on Iwaku! Ooh, and also, if you're interested in getting a guide around the site along with some other goodies, you could go check out our Newbie Care Package. See ya around! o/

Reactions: Daz
Greetings, Sludge. Poorly prepared raps are much better than poorly prepared wraps (as in the sandwich kind), I hope you realize. :p

At any rate, here's wishing you have a good time here on Iwaku! Ooh, and also, if you're interested in getting a guide around the site along with some other goodies, you could go check out our Newbie Care Package. See ya around! o/
I was originally going to go with "ill prepared wraps" thus making light of the term ill but I was ascared no one would get it

Welcome to iwaku Sludge! I hope you enjoy the site and have fun. See you around!

hey sludge, welcome to the site. have fun

welcome to iwaku. ~

Hey Sludge! Welcome to Iwaku :^)

Hope you have a good stay!

Ollo Sludgy!

I've had a great time on Iwaku so far, met new, funny, kind, etc. people and had and/or have roleplays going on with some peeps that are really fun!

Enjoy Iwaku!

Status
Not open for further replies.