*Tests if mic is working.* Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poison Apple

Original poster
Hello how are you today? I'm a newbie here but I'm not a newbie in roleplaying. I've been doing it since 2 or so years ago I don't really remember it. I like roleplaying a lot so I would appreciate it if you will invite me in one if you want. I hope we can all be friends here :bananaman:!! I love the emoticons here by the way.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l
Welcome to Iwaku, @Poison Apple! Not sure if you're interested in Naruto or not, but it's one I'm in so I decided hey, why not shamelessly advertise? That aside, I hope your stay here is wonderful, and I hope you make some friends! :bananaman:

Welcome to Iwaku.
I do hope you have a wonderful time here with us. Perhaps you and I could roleplay sometime.

A warm welcome to you, friend. May your time here be enjoyable, and may laughter and good tidings follow you wherever you so dare to loiter about. I am new here as well, but perhaps a friendship is foreseen? Time shall tell. Until then, I wish you well!

Welcome to the family! You'll be poisoning princesses in no time.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.