*Tests if mic is working.* Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poison Apple

Original poster
Hello how are you today? I'm a newbie here but I'm not a newbie in roleplaying. I've been doing it since 2 or so years ago I don't really remember it. I like roleplaying a lot so I would appreciate it if you will invite me in one if you want. I hope we can all be friends here :bananaman:!! I love the emoticons here by the way.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: K3l

K3l

Queen of hearts
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
[Post] Apocalyptic, Supernatural, Fantasy, Sci-fi
Welcome to Iwaku, @Poison Apple! Not sure if you're interested in Naruto or not, but it's one I'm in so I decided hey, why not shamelessly advertise? That aside, I hope your stay here is wonderful, and I hope you make some friends! :bananaman:

D

Depraved Mantis

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku.
I do hope you have a wonderful time here with us. Perhaps you and I could roleplay sometime.

LucretciaDeMora

We're all mad here
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Genres
Medieval Fantasy | Modern | Modern Fantasy | Sci Fi| ((Will test waters on things I've yet to try.))
A warm welcome to you, friend. May your time here be enjoyable, and may laughter and good tidings follow you wherever you so dare to loiter about. I am new here as well, but perhaps a friendship is foreseen? Time shall tell. Until then, I wish you well!

Esthalia

Construct of Desire
Posting Speed
One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I don't really have a set time. Life has been very busy!
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Transgender, No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Mutant, Post Apoc
Welcome to the family! You'll be poisoning princesses in no time.

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.