6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Sci-fi Futuristic, Cyberpunk, Victorian, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, time period fantasies, semi-realism, slice of life, organization/agencies, gangs, dystopian, dark, comedy, medieval fantasy

DAO'S TESTING THREAD
CURRENT ROLEPLAYS
__DRAGUES
__WonderCafé
__Playing In The Night
__A Hole In Threading​

IN THE WORKS
__COVERT
__Character Bin​

Color Palette

Last edited:
Hello & Welcome!
Hello there, my name is Dao Ma! I am currently looking for rp partners for one x one or maybe small groups. I've got a few ideas, but they're rather vague. I am open and willing to work out plots with people and try things that may not be on my lists below. Fair warning, a lot of my interests are not fanbased nor are they with real pictures (though, again, I may be open to trying them).

#242424 More About Dao Ma!
• 26 years old
• College graduate in Asian Studies (mostly on Chinese and Japanese history/art history)
• Has been rping for several years, though recently came back from long hiatus
• Likes to chat with rp partners
• Works often (Monday-Friday 9am-7pm PST)

[warning=#242424]Dao Ma's Partner Requirements!
• Please understand I work a lot during the week, and so my posts may be slow
• Keep in contact, whether it be through PM or discord, what have you
• Be able to plot and discuss with me, or let me know whenever you want to stop
• Don't just fade from existence; I want to make friends too :c
[/warning]

Themes & Genres
These are themes and genres I like to play the most and/or are craving. The ones I am craving the most will be bolded. The ones that I am currently playing and no longer want to play will be crossed out

Urban FantasyCyberpunkDystopianDark FantasyHigh FantasyMagitechFairytales
FolkloreFeudal EraWuxiaRomanceActionPsychologicalSuspense
Super powersHistorical FictionSupernatural RealismSlice of LifeRebellionWarCrime Drama

Pairings
These are just some pairing ideas that I have. They don't have any plots connected to them, and so may be adapted and perceived in many ways. Feel free to ask me about them and/or come up with some combos of your own! The roles which I would like to play will be bolded. Pairs that I am currently doing and do not want any more of will be crossed out. Sorry that they're a little all over the place. x nx

Secret Agent x Ragtag Spy Target x Bodyguard Sponsor x Underground Fighter CEO x Common Person
Mafia x Mafia Priest x Demon Human x Supernatural Psychic x Supernatural
Royal x Royal Royal x Commoner Knight x Commoner Knight x Royal
Ranger x Supernatural Oracle x Warrior Detective x Criminal Scientist x Supernatural

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rissa
aOyZ8NN.png
#242424 #SUPERNATURAL #SUPER POWERS #FUTURISTIC #AGENCY
#ORGANIZATION #SLICE OF...ACTION?

Premise: Superpowered and Supernatural peoples are forced to join
a secret organization as agents in order to fight and maintain the natural
order on Earth. They exterminate, rehabilitate, or contain any supernatural
entities that threaten the peace among the ignorant common populace.

WELCOME TO INVICTUS
Super powers, magical beasts and supernatural occurrences have all been pushed back into the realm of fiction and fairytale since the rise of technology and faith in logical explanations. But that doesn't necessarily mean that science proves that these things don't exist. In fact, that gentle chill you feel after walking into an empty room or that sudden fatigue feeling after passing someone along the sidewalk may not be as normal and scientifically sound as one would think. The supernatural is alive and well, living among us and hidden in plain sight. By why keep it a secret if it is so common? Well, let's think about it this way. Look at the humankind track record. Anything different from the social groups they create tends to not only be ostracized, but criticized and even worse. They become the pariah of the world. Now amplify that, say, times 200. Mass chaos right there. And this is why, good fellow, such things as INVICTUS exists hidden in the shadows, just waiting for something to happen.

Oho and something did happen, my soon-to-be-good friend!

Whatever you did, you caught the attention of the secret organization. They picked you up (possibly, most likely) knocked you out, and somehow implanted a contingency trigger inside you. You are met with (roughly) the same greeting as every other agent over the centuries. In a dark room, you find that moving is rather impossible at the moment. You are bound somehow. You might be slightly disoriented still. Who knows only but you. Regardless, you hear a voice. For some people, it was a male. Others, female. Either way, they leave you with a message very similar to this:

[roleplay=#242424]Welcome __________. You have been granted the opportunity of your lifetime, to join INVICTUS. My apologies for the semantics... You have no choice of decline in the matter. Starting tomorrow, you will become one of the many agents among our ranks. Oh?
Don't make that face. You work well for us, and we'll gladly take care of you and ALL of your needs.

Haha, well... I'll just give you the rundown. You lend us your power, and we will allot you freedoms you desire. That's it! Simple as that. Granted... your life--body, mind and soul are ours now, but that's just a minor detail. Tomorrow you will be given your badge and bag of necessities. Once the Higher Ups are sure of your compliance, we'll grant you a residence space. If you so happen to be non-compliant, well... we do have some VERY nice holding cells downstairs. But please, no need to be hostile.

Not yet, at least. Assessments and training will begin later this week. Congratulations, new recruit.[/roleplay]
They know your name. They know just about everything about you. Or what there is to know about you.
How? Where did they get this information? Well, INVICTUS operatives have their ways. Even if they seem like a big joke, you know deep down inside yourself that they aren't joking. They're serious when they say that you will join their ranks. Whether you like it or not. Whether you are compliant or not is up to you. But from this point on, you are now an official agent of INVICTUS. You will come to find that many will end up falling into their roles quite comfortably. There are certain amounts of freedom that INVICTUS allows their agents that society and the rest of the world just does not. Over time, you might come to thank the organization. Instead of a kidnapping, they might just have become your saving grace.

Anyways, welcome to INVICTUS.​

[fieldbox="BACKGROUND INFORMATION, #242424, solid, 10"] Records of secret guilds and organizations that have dealt with the mystical, mythical and supernatural has gone back as far as documentation has existed. Whether they be expressed as Grimm fairytales or Odes and legends, there has always been groups of people that were meant to keep order of the natural balance of things. Over the centuries, various groups came to learn about one another and for the first time in history, they united under one banner. Though different languages and cultures may call them different names, they all flew one banner. That banner, as you will see, is that of INVICTUS.

World War II proved to be a devastating event for normal humans and supernaturals alike, but it was after the bombing at Hiroshima that INVICTUS established a more bureaucratic approach and came forth to the US government. They became a secret ally and made claims to have already been allied with several other countries large and small. INVICTUS proved to be a commonplace even greater than the UNITED NATIONS or any other alliance prior and thereafter. The bonds with INVICTUS, after all, were on a supernatural level that extended beyond a country's borders. It was then, after WWII that INVICTUS set up their first couple facilities in the United States and began the repair over the lost indigenous supernatural communities as well as eliminated all potential supernatural threats that began to arise after the nuclear testing and attacks damaged part of the magical ley lines.

More damage was caused at Vietnam and Cambodia during the Vietnam War and the time of the Khmer Rouge respectively. Once the conflicts among men were died down, INVICTUS slipped in operatives to survey the land, only to find more occurrences and strange accounts of mutations several generations after end of the warfare. INVICTUS was forced to station another facility in Thailand to keep an eye on the dramatically increasing supernatural activity.

The current year is 2150. Several wars had passed, and several populations had reached their peak and began to decline. The world evolved and science and technology flourished. INVICTUS continues to hold strong, using the very supernatural beings in which they arrest and contain to fight for them in a seemingly endless war against threats to cause an imbalance within the world. With both technology and the supernatural to their disposal, the only thing that may stand in their way of revealing themselves as global superpower is the human race itself. But INVICTUS is perfectly fine remaining the the shadows, hidden in plain sight, fighting for order and peace.
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="YOU AS A PLAYER, #242424, solid, 10"]I am currently looking for dedicated players that are willing to hang on for the long run. I am hoping that this roleplay will go along for a long time, and so I need people willing to stick around even through the slow time. Even more so, I am looking for people willing to plot and chat with one another and myself. Communication is the biggest key for me, and will help the stories that will unfold become even more interpersonal. I want there to be several story arcs, each in which will showcase player's characters in one fashion or another. So all I really ask of you is dedication. Posting frequency will most likely be slow, and writing amount may be no less than two paragraphs, simply for content necessity.[/fieldbox][fieldbox="YOU AS AN AGENT, #242424, solid, 10"]Your character (or characters) will be agents within INVICTUS. Whether they are a seasoned veteran or a rookie is up to you. As of right now, most divisions are available to play--- so you could potentially make a character that works in the medical bay or research & development divisions as well. If you want to pitch me an idea before working on a character application, I welcome it completely! Characters do not have to be human, but I do suggest they not be alien races. Things like elves, vampires, djinn, even potentially androids and AIs could work alongside humans with super powers (mutants). I am also allowing multiple characters, so long as you can handle them. Again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I'm pretty relaxed.[/fieldbox]

RULES & REGULATIONS
• It's been a while since I made a rp, so bear with me here. Anyways, following iwaku's ToS is a must.
• With that in mind, I haven't decided if this is going to be just a mature audiences only thread or not due to the potential graphic nature of the thread. Mainly in the actiony-dark-drama department. It can be discussed.
• I also haven't decided just how many people I would like to join, but keep in mind I did mention that each player can have multiple characters, so long as they can keep track of them and make consistent posts with them.
• I don't require a certain amount of posts per day or even per week, because I know time restrains. Just be sure to keep in contact. Even if it's a daily 'hello, I'm alive'. I like to know you still have interest to continue further.
• I'm not sure how much of a thing it is here on iwaku, but pretty posts aren't required. I know the struggle of having to read posts on mobile.
• In terms of character pictures... anime, drawn, semi-realistic, etc. Just no real pictures or photoshopped real pictures to make them look 'illustrated'.
• If you've got questions, comments or concerns, don't be afraid to contact me. No one is going to get upset for asking. Who knows, I might not have been clear on something.​

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Idea: WonderCafé
There's magic nestled in the little tea and treats shop that takes on a brightly obscure theme. If a customer knows how to order a special tea off of the secret menu, then they will be given an experience of their lifetime. Upon drinking the tea, they will feel drowsy. Will they fall asleep or shake it off? No matter how they react, they will soon find that the room they are in no longer looks quite the same. They have been transported to a world that is unlike their own. It is a special kind of wonderland.

Idea:
Dark beastly creatures have started to appear. First, it was only from the depths of darkness, and they would attack a lone unsuspecting person. But now, they can be found everywhere (concept kind of similar to a heartless) WIP

Idea:
Something like a D&D party going through adventures. Need help on this one, need to ask my D&D frands.

Last edited:
qkYq8vG.png

#242424 CHARACTER FULL NAME HERE
Nickname: any personal nicknames
Codename: an INVICTUS-issued codename
Race: (even if normal human or human with powers, put something here)
Division:
Clearance Level:

APPEARANCE & OTHER FORMS
This section is dedicated to a description of what your character looks like. This includes height and weight, and anything that your character image does not show. If your character can change forms or has an alternate form, you can write out what it looks like and LINK pictures here. It doesn't have to be in paragraph form. It could be in list form. But please, use full sentences.

[fieldbox="PERSONALITY, #242424, solid, 10"]
I'd like at least a paragraph about your character's personality. Try to include three positive traits, three neutral traits and three negative traits.
If you need more prompt, then include situations in which your characters would act a certain way.​
[/fieldbox]
HISTORY TO CURRENT
some characters have very very long pasts, so all I'm really looking for is a summary and reference to important events in the character's life, as well as how long they have been with INVICTUS and their feelings toward the organization.

EXTRA INFO
lorem ipsum

WEAPONS & ABILITIES

[fieldbox="WEAPONS, #242424, solid, 10"]
this is the section to write down what weapons the character uses. they could be standard issued ones as well as their specialty ones. this may also include weapons that they innately have (like claws or fangs, etc).​
[/fieldbox]
ABILITIES
Ability Name: (what the power is)
Description: (what the power can do)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

(you can add more abilities using the same structure above)

Last edited:
qkYq8vG.png

#242424 Venn Amé Charles
Nickname: Venn
Codename: Indie
Race: Psychic - Human
Division: Collections
Clearance Level: Level 3

APPEARANCE & OTHER FORMS
Venn stands roughly at 5'8" with a slim but muscular build. From all the parkouring and various full-body motions he's accustomed to, Venn is rather fit and athletic. He does kind of settle on the skinnier side though for someone his size.

Aside from that, most defining features Venn has are his tattoos and piercings. He has full tattoo sleeves of intricate designs and images. He even has some names of people from his past tattooed on him. All of them have a purpose--if not to mark the milestones that he's passed in his life, then to be used as magical seals of protection against malevolent spirits that may try to inhabit his vulnerable body. He has gauges in his ears and small, faint scars at the outer corner of his right eyebrow and just under his lip where old piercings had been.

Venn is a natural scowler and often times he will give the impression that he is angry about something (which is often true). His eyes are dark brown, but very sharp even when not narrowed with a furrowed brow.

He generally has some kind of facial hair, which usually comes in the form of a soul patch or light stubble.

As for clothes, Venn usually wears something that allows him enough mobility (running and jumping). Black combat pants and steel-toed boots are his go-to, but a decent pair of jeans and converse are also suitable on most occasions. He will typically wear a black band-T or the equivalent with a V-neck. He always wears a necklace in the form of a black chord with a guitar pick at the end around his neck.

I'd like at least a paragraph about your character's personality. Try to include three positive traits, three neutral traits and three negative traits.
If you need more prompt, then include situations in which your characters would act a certain way.​
[/fieldbox]
HISTORY TO CURRENT
Venn was born and raised in New Orleans and as a young child, lived with his mother and older brother Reggie. Venn's father had never been in the picture, and despite his outlook on life, still haunts the back of his mind of what the other part of him could be.

EXTRA INFO
• Venn is a vegetarian but will make the exception for white meat, fish, or gator on very, very rare occasions.
• His favorite fruit are pineapples
• Cats are his favorite animal
• He has an oral fixation, which is one lesser reason why he smokes so much.
• Venn smokes; his smoking gets worse the more stressed he is.
• He has a trigger-right hook. In other words, don't catch him off guard or you might get a punch to the side of the head.

WEAPONS & ABILITIES

this is the section to write down what weapons the character uses. they could be standard issued ones as well as their specialty ones. this may also include weapons that they innately have (like claws or fangs, etc).​
[/fieldbox]
ABILITIES
Ability Name: Mediumship
Description: Venn is able to see, hear, speak to, and interact with spirits and other-plane entities that are otherwise invisible to the naked eye.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Ability Name: Astral Projection
Description: This is the ability to separate one's spirit from their body. Because Venn is so in-tune with the spirit world, he can easily slip out of his body (intentionally or accidentally) and enter the astral plane. By normal and intentional means, all he needs to do it meditate and focus on activating the ability. However, by accidental means, if a spirit or entity has a stronger willpower than his own, they might be able to push his spirit out and occupy his then empty-vessel of a body.
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Ability Name: Token-Object Reading
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Last edited:
  • Love
Okay, so. I'm trying this ONE MORE TIME, because Dao is a horrible 1 x 1 person. ;;A;;
E-Ehm... [/coughs] Let's start over.

HELLO AND WELCOME, I AM DAO. I usually post in group rps, and so for some reason I tend to get brain blocked on one on ones. But I'm trying to work on that. At least, to keep my brain sane.

• - Someone that will bare with me and poke me to keep going with the rp even if I blank out
    - Someone chill that doesn't mind speed posting back and forth or posting once a week depending on my hectic schedule
    - Someone willing to chat with me on discord even if we're not really rping in that very moment (my discord is Dao Ma#4587)
    - Someone willing to start and restart ideas with me when they seem to falter or come to a stop.
    - Possibly someone 18 or older because Dao is old and doesn't quite feel comfortable rping with someone nearly 10+ years younger >_>;;
    - I-I think that's it 8D

• - Original Ideas
    - SOME Fandoms
    - Random Character Interactions (via threads or in discord chat)
    - Mostly Threads (sometimes discord chat rps)
    - World Building
    - Occasional smut: I only really go so with characters I've got a ship with, and, kinda with people I've gotten to familiarize myself with? I won't push it on anyone, and I'm currently not looking for smut.
    - Ships and some romance with story

• - No overly sexual scenes in threads (means I probably won't do redstar threads)
    - No overly gory scenes
    - Strictly romance rps
    - Fandoms of things I don't know very well
    - Furrys

If you're not sure on something, just ask!
You may also refer to my Iwaku profile for more details but I think this is pretty much a shortened version???

• - Dystopian/Cyberpunk
    - Medieval/Feudal Fantasy
    - Urban Fantasy
    - Opposites forced to work together
    - The "Old World" meets "The New World" (ask for explanation)
    - Dark magical girl/boy
    - Dark/action/comedy
    - Ancient Person set in Modern Times
    - Underground Fighting Organization
    - Random Shenanigans
    - Slice of Life
    - Kings and queens and knights and bandits
    - Unlikely contracts
    - Fairytales
    - Mythology
    - Serious scenes
    - Comedy scenes

• Please keep in mind I only play OCs and would like to keep it mainly OCs unless by nature of the fandom requires someone premade

-Fate/Stay Night
    - Kingdom Hearts
    - Pokémon
    -Fairytales/Grimm Tales/Alice in Wonderland

• Here are some possible rp concepts that I have and might want to do. They're more like prompts and you're welcome to add to it or discuss mixing things up.

a.) WonderCafé
    There's magic nestled in the little tea and treats shop that takes on a brightly obscure theme. If a customer knows how to order a special tea off of the secret menu, then they will be given an experience of their lifetime. Upon drinking the tea, they will feel drowsy. Will they fall asleep or shake it off? No matter how they react, they will soon find that the room they are in no longer looks quite the same. They have been transported to a world that is unlike their own. It is a special kind of wonderland.

If you've got something in mind, feel free to ask. I'm pretty chill and don't have too many specific ideas in my head rn.

Extras:
Here's Dao's Character Bin. If you don't see a character, just pick a character name out of the name bank that interests you the most and I'll gladly tell you about them.

Writing Prompt Game
So I've got an idea to help spark some ideas. Send me 5 words and two story genres, and I will write up a premise of a story. This is not required.

Example:
I hate my fuckin life // Fantasy, Horror

There's this small kingdom surrounded by a forest on one side and mountains on the other. It's a medieval-like kingdom. For about ten years now, there has been a dark force that has been creeping in, threatening the kingdom's walls. But every time soldiers are sent out to fight this impending darkness, they find nothing but whispers of the wind in the forest. Five years ago started the beginning of the kingdom's demise. The crowned prince committed suicide and the other heirs were either too young or seemed unsuitable. But they placed up another. And another. And another. But every year, for one reason or another each of the children mysteriously died. The king and queen now desperate--even though they keep trying to conceive, the queen and every consort turn up barren--they search the entire kingdom for a selected few that may be suitable to take on the royal lineage. The king and queen can no longer rule by blood, and so are forced to adopt peasant children. Even more so because every noble blood seems to die in either a tragic accident or suicide. And they all have something in common before their deathsEach are marked with black veins that look very much like the trees out in the forest.

Last edited:
qkYq8vG.png

#242424 Gabriel Baraniq
Nickname: Black, Energizer Bunny
Codename: Ergo
Race: Meta-Human
Division: Fieldwork

APPEARANCE & OTHER FORMS
6'3", slim but very muscular, Gabe has the body of a fighter. He has dark skin and white hair (which seems to be naturally white). His eyes are bright emerald green, which seems to reflect his optimism. He is very animated and usually smiling. It's rare to see him anything less that positive emotions.

Gabe's attire is usually pretty street casual. Skinny jeans, sneakers, and his favorite turquoise hoodie are his favorites. Whatever shirt he's wearing he tends to lose because he gets too hot and uncomfortable and ends up taking it off for one reason or another. He'll usually wear a tank top under neath, but even then,
doesn't particularly like it.

His ears are pierced and he has a small branding on the back of his neck just under his hairline with the initials 'AV'.

Gabe is the type of person to wear his emotions on his sleeve. If he's happy, you'll definitely know. If he's sad, he's not the best at hiding the fact. On top of that, he is every animated and generally can't contain his emotions. Bottling them up and tucking them away is just not something he can do. He has a strong moral compass and his actions are dictated by the idea of doing good for others. He is incredibly self-sacrificing, to the point where he has trouble telling others 'no' or declining offers. He has some self-esteem issues and often times will speak of himself as someone lower and not as important. He is a genuinely nice person though and will do whatever is in his power to help someone, even if they are a stranger. He had been referred to having puppy syndrome though--where he seems more excited to be around people and may follow someone around just so he won't be alone. Which, is in fact true. He would much rather be in a room with someone even if they aren't talking just so he won't be alone. It might make things a little awkward, like he may not quite understand all social cues. He might be a bit dense in that department, but always means well. It may have partial blame to his ADHD characteristics. He can't sit in one spot for very long without having to bounce his leg, drum his fingers, or just get up and walk. He has a constant need to be active. Because of this, he takes his training and exercise routines very seriously. He has a few different exercise regimes that he rotates through weekly. And he always must have his morning run to start his day.​
[/fieldbox]
HISTORY TO CURRENT
Gabe never knew his parents. From what he had overheard from some of the adults talking in the orphanage he had grown up at had said, it was something along the lines of his mother gave him up because he was an affair child. And within the very small community where everyone seemed predominately white... well he was quite literally the black sheep in the flock. Even in the orphanage, he was one of the few. He didn't let it bother him, and instead, Gabe spent a lot of his time as a child trying to fit in and act like everyone else. Though, it was difficult when he just couldn't sit still during schooling or felt the need to run and play for hours even after curfew had hit. He got in trouble often for 'acting out', and despite it being very frustrating for him, he never let it hurt him. He was grateful for everything, even when the world turned his back on him.

Gabe grew up in St Abigail Orphanage. Not a single couple that made their way through seemed interested in him for some reason. He could never understand why. It was like they were warded off somehow and no one would tell him. He ignored the fact, and put his good efforts into helping the only nun that seemed to not find him annoying. Sister Agnes was a stern and grouchy woman, but she treated Gabe like all the other children. It was also her that gave him the name Gabriel. He hoped that once he hit eighteen, Sister Agnes would let him stay and help fix up the run-down orphanage. But he never quite made it that far.

By fifteen, he had already own physical prowess when he was outside reenacting some kung-fu moves he had seen in a movie. It had been visitation day and several couples had come to meet with kids. Gabe knew the drill though, and stayed out of the way, knowing no one would look at an almost adult to adopt. But how wrong he was when he realized a man in a sharp suit was watching him. Gabe had ran up to him, and the man introduced himself as Marcel. He explained that he couldn't adopt Gabe, but he did have mean for Gabe to benefit the orphanage. At that point in time, Gabe would have done just about anything to help the ailing Sister Agnes take care of the orphanage, and so without hesitation, agreed.

And that was the beginning of Gabe's career as an underground fighter.

ARGOS was the underground organization. Fighters were plucked from every reaches of the world, trained and pit against one another in a cage secretly placed in locations that would change every few months. Even though Gabe was still a kid, he showed the strength and physical maturity of an adult. He trained diligently, and it paid off fairly quickly. His first match was an astounding and surprising success. With Marcel as his sponsor, he was promised that half of his earnings would be sent to the orphanage as a donation and the other half would go into savings. Of course, he was too naive to realize that Marcel was simply lining his own pockets and none of the money was going where promised.

Gabe continued to fight, and before he realized it, he was eighteen and holding his first championship belt.
He was then moved up to the next bracket, and quickly realized the dangers of being a prized fighter. His first title match went horribly wrong. It was a complete mismatch, and resulted in the opponent shattering Gabe's right kneecap. He was incapacitated and unable to fight for nearly half a year. Needless to say, he lost his title in an embarrassing defeat. Medical in ARGOS was shoddy, and the best that they could do, with surgery was to reconstruct his knee, put pins and plates in, and sew him back up. He was fortunate that his body took so well to the surgery, and even more miraculously, he healed just fine. Gabe became even more dedicated to his training and rehabilitation. He needed his comeback. He needed that underdog comeback that he'd always read about and saw in the shows he liked to watch. But it was more than aesthetic purposes. Deep in his heart, he wanted his redemption.

Unfortunately, he never got his title back. Just before his title rematch (which he worked so hard to fight back up to have the opportunity), Invictus raided ARGOS and shut down the entire operation. Many of the fighters were either recruited and sent off to other branches or killed because their psyche was so far gone because of the mental break that usually came with being an ARGOS fighter. It didn't take much for Gabe to wholeheartedly welcome the idea of becoming an Invictus agent. It was something bigger than himself, and for once, he could truly help others.

Gabe has been in Invictus for five years.

EXTRA INFO
• Gabe loves video games, and his favorite game series is Guns & Explosions
• He also loves comic books, and his current favorite is a fan made comic called VAMPIRE DETECTIVE JUSTICE LAWSON.
• Gabe has a very hard time rejecting people or telling people 'no'. It gets him into a lot of odd predicaments.
• He loves hip hop dances. This includes Jpop and Kpop dances.
• Gabe tends to only sleep a few hours a night, since he gets up early in the morning for his jog, then spends roughly three hours exercising before he does any of his tasks for the day.
• There has been a incident where Gabe got so embarrassed, he excused himself to go 'chill out' and proceeded to try and stuff himself into a refrigerator.

WEAPONS & ABILITIES

Because Gabe refuses to use guns or any kind of weapons, he was made a custom suit to protect his body from destroying itself while fighting.
It looks something like a mix between a light-armored skin suit and body paint that he could wear under his clothes. It is compact and discreet, and he often will forget he's even wearing it. It pretty much just makes sure his fists and limbs don't break upon impact (which has definitely happened before).

He is helping the Science & Tech division test an experimental armor suit, however he has not been permitted to take it out of the department. They did, however, let him take the helmet, which he predominately uses to bring up his own personal stats (and gaming stats), display emoticons when talking, and to blast his music.​
[/fieldbox]
ABILITIES
Ability Name: Energy Absorption
Description: Gabe's body passively absorbs energy from any living thing and uses it as like a battery pack. The energy that is absorbed is generally small enough amounts to where it has no effect on the people and things that are being absorbed from. Though, it does give Gabe enough energy to go beyond his normal human physical limitations.
Strengths: Because of this, Gabe has high endurance and stamina, and can do physically demanding tasks for long periods of time without tiring. It enhances his strength and agility by pushing his body to the limit and even sometimes exceeding that. It also stimulates his body to heal quicker than a normal human, and allows him to overcome obstacles that should have put him out a long time ago.
Weaknesses: This is not an ability he can turn off. It's constantly on. But because of this, he as acquired an extremely high metabolism, and must eat large quantities of food. If he exerts himself too much, there is a possibility he may crash (think of being on an energy drink high and then suddenly crashing when it wears off) and fall into a very deep sleep. Another side effect is that if he does not expend energy regularly, then his body may have the possibility of freezing up like a form of muscle paralysis or just completely blacking out all together. The energy absorption has also created an almost ADHD trait in Gabe.

Ability Name: Adrenaline Inducement
Description: One thing Gabe has learned how to do by tapping into his innate ability is to induce adrenaline. By psyching himself out and pushing himself to the limit in a short amount of time, he can trigger the adrenaline effect. It is something that usually happens naturally in a person, but his is amplified and much more potent.
Strengths: His strength, speed and endurance are increased tenfold. During his inducement, he can't feel pain.
Weaknesses: He is prone to more injury, since he can't feel pain. After the adrenaline wears off, he becomes fatigued.

Last edited:
qkYq8vG.png

#242424 Tierney Driscoll
Nickname: Tier
Codename: Coyote
Race: Meta-Human
Division: Recon

APPEARANCE & OTHER FORMS
This section is dedicated to a description of what your character looks like. This includes height and weight, and anything that your character image does not show. If your character can change forms or has an alternate form, you can write out what it looks like and LINK pictures here. It doesn't have to be in paragraph form. It could be in list form. But please, use full sentences.

[/fieldbox]
HISTORY TO CURRENT
some characters have very very long pasts, so all I'm really looking for is a summary and reference to important events in the character's life, as well as how long they have been with INVICTUS and their feelings toward the organization.

EXTRA INFO
lorem ipsum

WEAPONS & ABILITIES

[/fieldbox]
ABILITIES
Ability Name: (what the power is)
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

(you can add more abilities using the same structure above)

Last edited:
qkYq8vG.png

#242424 White Foster
Nickname: Doc
Codename: Ianuaria
Race: Celtic Goddess
Division: Medical
Clearance Level: Level 5

APPEARANCE & OTHER FORMS
Long platinum blonde hair is usually straightened and made into a loose braid, which helps give White an even more slender look to her 5'10" frame. She has light freckles that cross over her cheese and the bridge of her nose. They seem to get darker in the winter seasons instead of the summer. Her eyes are a crystal blue that may change more gray or green depending on what the lighting and color of the room she is in.

White wears very plain clothes. Usually something like a nice blouse and skirt covered in a doctor's coat.
She's often alternate between pants and long skirt, but they're always something relatively comfortable and easy to move in. She just about always has her doctor's coat on and half the time she probably has it buttoned up all the way with a high collar.

With a complaisant outlook but an intimidating demeanor, White Foster is a whirlwind of vibes when you first meet her. She may seem domineering by just her aura, though her words may be more kind and considerate. There seems to be a conflict between the energy she gives off and the sweet tone in which she addresses people by--and that gives hint to the type of person she really is. Someone incredibly powerful in her own right, but someone controlled just enough to present what needs to be presented. Though, her happy and cheerful motherly temperament does not easily over the excitable sadism. She finds enjoyment in other's pain, though one could suggest that stems from the very nature of her abilities. She has a tendency to subtly condone violence, and shows little interest in actual healing procedures despite the nature of her work. Overall she is genuinely a good person that means well (most of the time). She is capable of keeping her composure in even the most stressful situations, and knows when to make a call despite someone's moral objections. She is a hands-on person,
and may often appear on the field if she is able to leave the Infirmary. She isn't afraid to dirty her hands if it helps out others. Away from public view, White tends to get lonely quite easily, yet tries to keep it to herself. She hides away her anger and frustration and takes it out on the furniture in her residence later.​
[/fieldbox]
HISTORY TO CURRENT
Soon™, soon.

EXTRA INFO
• It seems that White has an affinity to playing panpipes and flutes.
• Her first (and consistent) on-and-off boyfriend happens to be the Roman god, Mars (Ares in Greek).
• Her favorite month is January, in which loosely derived from her name.

WEAPONS & ABILITIES

Normally, your medics don't like to carry around weapons--especially if they've made their medical vows. Some do though, just in case. White is one of those people. But what exactly she carries around varies and it's anyone's guess until she pulls it out of her large handy dandy sharp and metal medical suitcase. Don't worry, it won't cause injury if she hits you with it.... It might sting though.​
[/fieldbox]
ABILITIES
Ability Name: Healing Touch
Description: White can touch, hit, bite, or by any means of forceful physical interaction, is able to heal a person. The harder she hits or intents to inflict damage, the more she heals.
Strengths: She can heal quite a lot. This also applies to any object she is holding or using. So if she uses a knife to cut into someone, it will heal them instead of cutting them. The same concept applies to projectiles. If she touches a gun and shoots someone, they will heal instead of get harmed. However, if someone else uses the gun after her, the effect does not remain.
Weaknesses: She can't actually harm anyone. In this regard, she requires an assistant if she wants to properly do medical procedures that require surgery. However, if the person is undead (or considered as such), she will have the opposite effect and harm them.

Ability Name: Immortality
Description: Because of White's status of being a goddess, she naturally has immortality, in the sense that she will never die of age, illness, or normal mortal wounds.
Strengths: She can potentially live on forever.
Weaknesses: Like many other gods in the universe, she has the possibility of dying through supernatural means the same way other gods may be able to die by supernatural means. Also, by not being able to die by natural causes, forces her to outlive anyone she may have ever known. This makes her lose track of time sometimes. A year may seem like a minute at times, and ten years could seem like an hour despite her being able to keep track of time fairly well.

Last edited:
qkYq8vG.png

#242424 Storm Kelly
Nickname: Stormy (doesn't like it), Kel or Kelly
Codename: Mirror
Race: Doppelgänger / Wizard
Division: Fieldwork

APPEARANCE & OTHER FORMS
Not exactly tall, standing at 5'11", but not entirely short either. He's of average build and average weight with nothing too particularly defining about his build. His hair is usually messy and tends to look like he had been wearing a hat all day. The most defining feature he has is the scar that runs along the left side of his throat and down to his sternum. It's a wonder how a person with such a lazy expression could have something that looks to have been life threatening. Or maybe it's because it was something life threatening he has that expression.

Storm likes to wear a nice suit, despite the jacket being a bit older and worn in color. He neglects wearing ties though, seeing as it irritates his neck a little too much.

Aside from the scar, he looks exactly like a former agent that had passed away ten years ago.

Very relaxed, aloof and nonchalant. Storm doesn't really seem to give a damn about trying to emote. He generally seems tired and disinterested in most things, yet is oddly attentive and meticulous. He is incredibly observant, even without his sigils and abilities and can easily pick up on even the slightest of twitches in a person's facial expression.

Storm is hardened by life experiences and doesn't surprise or shock easily. He takes things as they are and just like his motto, adapts and dishes back whatever is thrown his way.

When he does get excited it's usually in the middle of a high-action and critical moment. Danger and action tends to wake up his otherwise dormant emotions.​
[/fieldbox]
HISTORY TO CURRENT
Too lazy right now. Will add later.

EXTRA INFO
lorem ipsum

WEAPONS & ABILITIES

[/fieldbox]
ABILITIES
Ability Name: Reflection
Description: Storm has the ability to reflect (use) whatever ability he sees in action. However, he must be able to see it being used. Just looking at someone that has super strength wouldn't be enough. He would have to see them lift a truck in order to reflect the ability and be able to use it himself.
Strengths: it works with every ability, much like a mystical mirror would be able to reflect anything.
Weaknesses: The person he is reflecting must be within visual range. Once he loses sight of them, he cannot reflect their ability.

Ability Name: Sigil Magic || Argus' Eyes
Description: Being not only an Agent Handler, but a trainer on and off the field, Storm must be prepared. And so he created a special sigil in which he can place on surfaces and objects and will allow him to see around a certain area. Talk about having eyes everywhere.
Strengths: Each eye sigil will give him another normal human-range field of vision which he can sync up to his own eyes.
Weaknesses: Although he can see several places at once, it tends to leave him vulnerable because it requires him to stand still the more he views. He has a maximum of 100 sigil eyes he can use, but he can't possibly view them all at once. He can only view at the absolute most, ten at a time (not including his own natural vision), though the imagery may be distorted. The sigils can easily be destroyed by fire or washing away (depending on how and what it's written on).

Last edited:
I'm going to work on DOMINATION (how to rule the world).
Ideas need to be worked on:
- Mecca Setting
- Where Badlands is located/how far it extends
- Regen Corp's reigning territory
- What is on the west coast
- What is in the north

Random Thoughts:
- Domes raised around major cities?
- After closing off the country, natural disaster hits and volcanoes explode
(read into hypothesis of US after volcanoes erupt)
- Leads into apocalyptic setting (adds to Badlands)
- Some domes fall, but after decades some cities may be fine
- Mecca has domed and undomed locations
- Waterfront may be an undomed location
- Regen Corp still resides in Fort Pleasant

Last edited:

CHARACTER NAME

Last edited:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin sem odio, bibendum vel turpis egestas, sagittis placerat neque. Aenean dapibus enim et justo egestas, posuere tristique justo sollicitudin. Sed vitae nisi interdum, pharetra massa ac, mollis nibh. Donec posuere purus ac ornare commodo. Phasellus ut tortor eu nulla congue vestibulum nec vitae elit. Duis sed justo semper orci sagittis cursus. Vestibulum ultrices, erat consectetur lacinia consequat, felis arcu rhoncus ante, cursus maximus neque ligula nec purus. Aliquam maximus dignissim ipsum faucibus hendrerit.

Vestibulum ullamcorper lacus feugiat nunc pellentesque, quis efficitur sapien scelerisque. Morbi in augue porttitor turpis finibus pretium et vitae tellus. Praesent pretium neque sed mi convallis, at blandit massa placerat. Maecenas vel iaculis lectus. Etiam blandit ex vel sem ullamcorper rutrum. Pellentesque feugiat ultrices ligula, nec aliquam sapien efficitur vel. In enim justo, iaculis non dapibus ac, ultrices non metus.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Randulfus Garza: Sir Randulfus, Randulfus the Slayer, Garza the Dragon Rider

Last edited:
ALREADY EXISTING CHARACTER

Ianauria

Full name: Celtic Goddess Ianuaria
Nickname: White Foster
Race: Goddess/Divine Being
Height: x'y" || Weight: xxxlbs

Appearance
[/hr]
Regardless of what FC is used, White always has the same crystal blue eyes that may reflect a more stormy gray or green color depending on lighting and mood. Her hair is always long and either platinum blonde or white which pales out her complexion more than it already is, giving her an almost colorless appearance.

Peronality
[/hr]
With a complaisant outlook but an intimidating demeanor, White Foster is a whirlwind of vibes when you first meet her. She may seem domineering by just her aura, though her words may be more kind and considerate. There seems to be a conflict between the energy she gives off and the sweet tone in which she addresses people by--and that gives hint to the type of person she really is. Someone incredibly powerful in her own right, but someone controlled just enough to present what needs to be presented. Though, her happy and cheerful motherly temperament does not easily over the excitable sadism. She finds enjoyment in other's pain, though one could suggest that stems from the very nature of her abilities. She has a tendency to subtly condone violence, and shows little interest in actual healing procedures despite the nature of her work. Overall she is genuinely a good person that means well (most of the time). She is capable of keeping her composure in even the most stressful situations, and knows when to make a call despite someone's moral objections. She isn't afraid to dirty her hands if it helps out others. Away from public view, White tends to get lonely quite easily, yet tries to keep it to herself. She hides away her anger and frustration and takes it out on the furniture in her residence later.

Biographies
[/hr]

• lorem ipsum one

• lorem ipsum two

Weapons & Abilities
[/hr]

• Ability Name: Healing Touch
    Description: White can touch, hit, bite, or by any means of forceful physical interaction, is able to heal a person. The harder she hits or intents to inflict damage, the more she heals.
    Strengths: She can heal quite a lot. This also applies to any object she is holding or using. So if she uses a knife to cut into someone, it will heal them instead of cutting them.
    Weaknesses: She can't actually harm anyone. In this regard, she requires an assistant if she wants to properly do medical procedures that require surgery. However, if the person is undead (or considered as such), she will have the opposite effect and harm them.

*Have not decided what effects would occur if White used projectiles like guns

Ability Name: Immortality
    Description: Because of White's status of being a goddess, she naturally has immortality, in the sense that she will never die of age, illness, or normal mortal wounds.
    Strengths: She can potentially live on forever.
    Weaknesses: Like many other gods in the universe, she has the possibility of dying through supernatural means the same way other gods may be able to die by supernatural means. Also, by not being able to die by natural causes, forces her to outlive anyone she may have ever known. This makes her lose track of time sometimes. A year may seem like a minute at times, and ten years could seem like an hour despite her being able to keep track of time fairly well. And just as time could be a problem, the more and more people forget who Ianuaria is, the more likely it is that she could fade out of existence completely.

• lorem ipsum two

Last edited:
CHARACTER IN THE WORKS

Alyndra Reycaryn

Full name: Princess Alyndra Reycaryn, daughter of King Tolthe Reycaryn and Queen Myrrh of Yinyth
Nickname: ALyndra, Lynny
Race:
Height: 5'4" || Weight: 125lbs

Appearance
[/hr]

Peronality
[/hr]

Biographies
[/hr]

• lorem ipsum one

• lorem ipsum two

Weapons & Abilities
[/hr]

• lorem ipsum one

• lorem ipsum two
[TABS][/tabs]​
[TABS][/tabs]
[TABS][/tabs]
[TABS] [/tabs]
[TABS] [/tabs]
[TABS]

[/tabs]
[TABS][/tabs]

Last edited:
  • Love
Gualtier the Adventurous

e7d36ff83a8215d0b8a96a725a04ed18.jpg
Gaultier

Full name: Gualtier of the House of Lains
Nickname: Gault
Race: Human
Height: x'y" || Weight: xxxlbs

Appearance
[/hr]

Peronality
[/hr]

Biographies
[/hr]

• lorem ipsum one

• lorem ipsum two

Weapons & Abilities
[/hr]

• lorem ipsum one

• lorem ipsum two

Last edited:
  • Love
MAYAN PRINCESS IX CHEL

oNlpNRC.png
Ix Chel

Full name: Ix Chel
Nickname: Chel
Race: Human?
Height: 4'7" || Weight: 80lbs

Appearance
[/hr]

Peronality
[/hr]

Biographies
[/hr]

• lorem ipsum one

• lorem ipsum two

Weapons & Abilities
[/hr]

• lorem ipsum one

• lorem ipsum two

Last edited:
  • Love
[bg=#0a0a0a]
DCh4lHS.png

2ITSnsP.png

The current location of the INVICTUS story is at FACILITY 287, Texas, USA. Over the years, many agents have transferred in and out, but for one reason or another, they are now currently stationed within this facility. The facility itself is hidden deep underground in the middle of nowhere. The nearest city is San Antonio, but even then, it is rather far. Mind you, this is the years 2150 and a lot of towns that had once been had been abandoned long ago and now major cities have become megacities.​
FACILITY 287 LOCATIONS - GENERAL
5dwrpfN.png
xxDhYU7.png
JxKYn48.png
IJ2d58c.png
5aIvQHJ.png

[ 1 ] SURFACE LEVEL -
[ 2 ] UNDERGROUND -
[ 3 ] HANGAR/ENTRANCE -
[ 4 ] MAIN LANDING - Upon entering the base, agents will be met by a long hall illuminated either by a blue, green, or red lighting.
[5] CENTRA CITY -

PrqNdm6.png
h8zOsM6.png

[ 1A ] SIMULATION CONTROL ROOM -
[ 1B ] SIMULATION ROOM -

[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love