Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
9:00 am EDT - 8:00 pm Mon-Wed- Fri 8:00 a,m -5:00 pm Tue-Thur-Sat Unless other wise stated
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Magical, Modern, (Open willing to try something new )
Well hello darling and welcome to my tiny thread, since you are here might as well take a look and see if you find anything you might like. By all means please let me know if I can help you with anything. So let's get started with a few of my basic rules nothing complicated.

Rules:
1. Please DON'T use text talk for example ( lol ect...) I really hate that.
2. Not worried about grammar as long as I understand what you are saying.
3. All of my ideas are story driven but that is not to say sex won't happen.
4. I am open to ideas
5. As for post length, a paragraph is fine more if possible. (No one-liners unless answering a question )
6. Please post at least once a day and if you get bored and want to stop TELL ME I can't stress that enough.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!
8. PM if interested

(Dark Fantasy/ Romance/ Story driven) Darkness has a name: the story idea behind this is an upstart supernatural investigator gets in over her head when she meets a powerful vampire lord, in the process of trying to investigate him things start to take an interesting turn. Having been hired by a private investor to check this man and report back to the private investor but things start to become a little more complicated by the moment.Turning to her friends for help can they help her before it's too late?

(Fantasy) A healer from an elven village decides to go traveling to explore the world around her, hoping to learn more about it and to master other healing techniques. Knowing the world outside her village is dangerous she hopes to find a few friends along the way to make traveling a little safer. Can the healer learn to trust and love after being heartbroken? Or will a mysterious stranger show her how to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.