DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm online most evenings on a regular basis. If you message me, I'll probably see your PM within a day tops, or you can find me on Discord under Click This#5640 --Just message me if you're from Iwaku so there aren't any misunderstandings!
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm a massive fan of any genre that puts my characters in a fish out of the water scenario. This can be time travel, isekai, or even an epic journey type of story. If it's in an anime style, you've got my full and undivided attention.

I'm generally game with most fantasy genres, although my preference is skewed towards high fantasy and historical fantasy. Also, steampunk. Depending on the type of roleplay, modern and sci-fi roleplays are good with me as well. In terms of settings for historical roleplays, I love seeing stories set in the Roman republic or empire, the age of sail, the Victorian era, WWI, WWII, the Cold War, and the early information era, although I might tend to play fast and loose with some historical accuracy in favor of plots and characters.

Naturally though, if the plot's awesome enough, the genre probably won't matter too much!
BBcode and all that jazz.

Test
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet leo at nulla hendrerit sagittis. Integer finibus mauris a metus porttitor, id viverra nulla aliquam. Praesent egestas dapibus fermentum. In rutrum sapien convallis ex vestibulum sagittis. Nulla aliquet dui massa, non volutpat eros facilisis quis. Suspendisse ut purus et augue aliquam condimentum id nec orci. Integer vestibulum tellus vel lorem congue ornare. Ut tristique facilisis consequat. Aliquam condimentum, nisi vel ornare vestibulum, lacus lacus vestibulum nibh, sit amet rhoncus nisl justo vel nunc. Nulla ante ligula, molestie at nisi non, egestas facilisis felis. Aliquam erat volutpat. Maecenas bibendum lectus sem. Nulla facilisi. Aenean vel hendrerit odio. Mauris sed vestibulum eros.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam sit amet leo at nulla hendrerit sagittis.

Last edited:
Code:

Last edited:

Heidemarie Krupp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The might of Eirchenstahdt Kruppstahl has no parallel. Before us, the truths of the earth shall unfold."

She prepares.

Her steel will provide no parallel. Her guard admits none, not death nor light. A title of undefined place, and legacy that hath no precedent. Predictions of war spur not uncertainty, but opportunistic paradox. An experience that has no fit, but she is not deterred. The pieces of the puzzle are known but not found. Shall the foggy mists of coal deter or forge a new stairway to the unknown up above?

Juniper Hamilton
\\

CALLSIGN || BACKDROP
GENERATION || SERAPH

YqdCEiH.png

APPEARANCE \\
On a glance, the raven-haired, crimson-eyed girl is one of the least assuming members of FEARLESS. Exhibiting a quality of finesse and social elegance not found in the lower classes and slum born citizens of their dystopian state, Juniper is the social model of the ruling elite.

Standing at 5' 7", she is just above the average height for a girl, a minor trait that she takes advantage of by keeping a good posture. Her figure is slim, and with how she carries herself, looks taller than she actually is. Juniper has long, dark hair is done up in two high-sitting twin-tails, reaching to just above her lower back. Never messy, her hair is always kept neat in a meticulous manner, and she has sharp, observant eyes. Her skin is of a fair, unblemished complexion, enough to get a hint on her quality of life and living conditions.

Juniper dresses simply. The clothes she wears tend to be on the dressier side of casual; she can be found in any fitting combination of plain dresses, button down shirts, vests, and skirts. She keeps up appearances, but never in a way that would impede her comfort, or if it comes down to it, to beat a swift retreat.

BIOGRAPHY \\
Juniper was born into privilege.

The daughter of a senior political officer and a high-ranking PALADIN, it was never in doubt that she would be groomed to join Ecclesia's cadre of military elite. Unlike the common citizen, she lived up high above in a pristine, tree-lined neighborhood. Safety here was never in question; inhabited only by the upper classes of society and those they employed, the idea of trouble in that neighborhood were drunkards or vehicular accidents. With a life like that, anybody within its bubble couldn't be faulted if they thought Valhalla was nothing sort of a utopia.

Some shared those sentiments, but her family was never complacent, to the point of fanaticism. As a child, she received the best education that New Ecclesia could offer, a wholesome curriculum that might have rivaled the national standards of great nations generations past. She learned about the horrors of the world outside of the great walls that reached heavenward, but also of Ecclesia's goals, and of their enemies, and of how they were to be dealt with. Juniper took all this in without fail. If it preserved their way of life, how could it be wrong? If so many sought to destroy what had been built, then they deserved to be struck down.

She enrolled in an esteemed military academy. Graduating with honors amongst the top of her class, she was commissioned a CLERIC officer. The new graduate had a career path set out for her to eventually become a PALADIN herself, a promotion all but ensured through both merit and higher friends.

In the end, Juniper was cut just short of that goal. Early in her career, she was injured in an explosion at the site of a CLERIC sub-headquarters. Several were killed; she herself was lucky and was only injured, but it was enough to end her active career for the next couple years. The origins of blast were never fully established.

She was shaken, but not daunted. Putting her talents elsewhere, she refocused on intelligence, finding a new calling as an analyst working directly for the PALADINs to find, flush out, and destroy elements of the remaining NOAH and FEARLESS. Sitting in an office, looking through pictures, documents, and video, with some callings on the field, Juniper dedicated herself to this task for two years, gaining a reputation as a reliable agent with a strong work ethic.

But as she worked through those two years, the brutality of the material she shifted through took its toll on her. Sitting in front of a workstation, she watching videos of brutal, unhinged massacres of innocents and children. She kept tabs on many purges, reading death warrants on men and women that Juniper would have considered outstanding, upstanding citizens. More than once, after following up on cases that involved flushing out FEARLESS, she bore witness to practices that could be called nothing other than nine familial exterminations.

Slowly, she lost her faith in the society that she'd so served faithfully. At a certain point, the ends no longer justified the means, and the practices that she bore witness to had long crossed the line. There was no saving New Ecclesia as it stood now; it was only surging forward like a lorry out of control to its doom that it had so sought to preclude. She grew distant from her family.

And then she began to leak. In her position, privy to intelligence information, it was not a difficult task. Data on compromised locations, positions of tracked NOAH, and even schedules of raids found their way into FEARLESS hands. But such an arrangement could not last forever without suspicion, and as internal investigations came under way, she engineered her own exit by faking her death. Skewing an analysis, she arranged a mission that would place a CLERIC unit into a perfect ambush that she managed to get herself attached to. Slipping away at the last moment, the party was wiped out, and she was presumed dead.

The next week, she walked into the Afterlife. This time, she was the one sliding a thick manila folder over the bar counter.

PERSONALITY \\
With an icy glare, Juniper at her default state looks a bit stiff and disagreeable on the surface but is actually personable enough. She has a strong willed personality that can be seen often in regular conversation; in private company, Juniper is the type of person to let her thoughts be known to everybody around her, more often than not in a vivid and colorful manner. She is far from lacking in discretion, however, being raised in the social platitudes of her more privileged class, and can play the straight-edged game of trite politeness and inane political correctness when needed.

Juniper has her own unique flavor of warmth. She values those with a backbone and seeks to work well and develop a rapport with most people, at times bending over backwards for some –all if they're accommodating. To those she dislikes, she is standoffish and rude, often forthcoming with biting witticisms about their character, a fact that is not helped by a tendency to become irritated. It's not to say, however, that she doesn't have her own occasional remarks on those she finds favorable.

Inquisitive and proactive when driven, Juniper is not satisfied without knowing the full picture of a given topic or situation. It was this nature that set her on her fact-finding mission about her very own government, to learn the truths and horrors regime that would later on her path to fall in with the FEARLESS. Perhaps as a collection of that experience, she's desensitized to the cruelties of Valhalla, and her own outlooks sometimes fall on the side of cynical.

But in the end, like the rest of the bunch, she's still a dreamer, wishing for a better world.

Likes \\
\ Books, all kinds
\ Trying out new foods
\ Tea, with any combination of sugar, milk, and or tapioca. Hot or cold.
\ Scotch Whiskey
\ A good smoke
\ Archeology
\ Shitposting

Dislikes \\
\ Getting wet
\ Disrespect
\ Hypocrites
\ Bland food, drink
\ Spiders, bats
\ Teaching

WEAPONS \\
\\ Scoped rifle, bolt-action
\\ Walther PPK
\\ Folding knife

TALENTS \\
Combat \\
\\ Small arms
\ Handguns
\ Rifles
\ Blades
\\ Sharpshooting
\\ CQC

Non-Combat \\
\\ Social Engineering
\\ Programming
\\ Espionage
\\ Observation
\\ Data Analysis

SOUND \\

Last edited:
About me (Contacts, Rules, Likes)
General groundrules:

• You can find me on Discord to chat. My handle is Click This#5640, but please send me a message that you're from Iwaku when adding me.
  • I can be picky. Let me see your stuff to make sure we're compatible!
  • I like to roleplay over PMs. I can probably be persuaded to do threads or Discord.
  • I'm flexible with post length for myself and my partners. I can do everything from a dozen paragraph posts in a day to a medium sized post a day, and I might also be convinced to do prestige-douche posts on a less regular schedule. It's not really my thing. I'm best with once a day, couple paragraph pops, though. No one-liners though, please.
  • Communication's pretty important. Talk plots and world building to me. I love the stuff. Absences and hiatuses are okay, just please don't ghost or disappear and I'll do my best to reciprocate.
  • I'm upfront, so if I have any questions, concerns, or problems, I'll let you know. I'll ask the same of you.
  • I don't like or care for formatting BBcode much. Sorry.
  • Also, please into English.
  • I might have a red name, but I'm friendly. I don't bite.
  • Don't break the forum rules though. That's bad.

What I like in a roleplay:

• I'm mostly only into FxF plots. I might be convinced to do MxF, but I won't do MxM, sorry.
  • I like playing multiple characters and NPCs apart from my main. Hopefully you do too.
  • My main character is usually going to be female. I don't mind playing male characters otherwise.
  • I like weebshit. If you do too, great! If you don't, we might have a problem.
  • Piggybacking off that, I like drawn character references. Anime's preferred, but regular art styles are fine, too. I find real-life faceclaims a bit creepy, so that's kind of a no.
  • Worldbuilding. I can't get enough of the stuff. I can probably go on and on building out characters and worlds if you don't stop me.

Smut?
I prefer plot over smut. The plot can revolve around smut, but I'm generally more interested in plot. It can vary, but I generally prefer 70/30 ratio of plot to smut, or 70-10-20 plot-smut-erotic stuff if I'm being more granular.

So what *stuff* do I like?
Anything involving casual or forced exhibitionism, public nudity, or nudism.
A more sexually free setting.
I'd love to explore something along the lines of a "public nudity law" or something, but I understand it's a bit niche.
I also like slavery as a theme, but I'm sort of picky about the particulars.
I'm basically a switch. I don't like being locked into dom or sub.
Consensual and dubcon are mostly my jive.
Polyamory's nice; my characters are almost all DTF, too.
Realistic body proportions are neat.

What are my absolute no's?
No MxM, no bathroom stuff, no absurd body proportions, and no furries.
Also, as a more general no, I don't play canon characters for fandoms.
Most guro turns me the fuck off, but there are certain things I might be curious about. Ask me if you're interested.

Everything else can be discussed.
I have an F-list, but but it's not fully updated or entirely accurate. Ask for it if you're interested.
Settings, themes, and inspirations
Second slide content
Plots and prompts
content
Characters
content

Last edited:
kGvAtdg.gif

YqdCEiH.png

Hello everybody! It's been a long, long while since I've done one of these threads.
If everything doesn't all go to shit in the next week, I'm finally escaping my extended stay in university, so that means I'll have a lot of free time for roleplaying!
Until I get a full-time job, that is.

Anyway. I am Astoria, although most of you probably know me by my old name, Click This.
My friends tell me my current name is the worst and I should revert ASAP, but we'll see about that.
I'm Asian, so of course I love the humanities, reading, writing, drawing, and anything not math related.
I'm also into computers and video games, so if you're not complete shit, feel free to hit me up on Steam, FFXIV, Runescape, or World of Warships!
I promise I'll log in more than once in a blue moon. I promise.

Oh, and I like roleplaying. I've been doing it for a decade, so that's a thing. Message me if you like what you see.

--​

About me
General groundrules:
  • You can PM me or find me on Discord to chat about RPs or random junk. My handle is Click This#5640, but please send me a message that you're from Iwaku when adding me.
  • I can be picky. Let me see your stuff to make sure we're compatible!
  • I like to roleplay over PMs. I can probably be persuaded to do threads or Discord.
  • I'm flexible with post length for myself and my partners. I can do everything from a dozen paragraph posts in a day to a medium sized post a day, and I might also be convinced to do prestige-douche posts on a less regular schedule. It's not really my thing. I'm best with once a day, couple paragraph pops, though. No one-liners though, please.
  • Communication's pretty important. Talk plots and world building to me. I love the stuff. Absences and hiatuses are okay, just please don't ghost or disappear and I'll do my best to reciprocate.
  • I'm upfront, so if I have any questions, concerns, or problems, I'll let you know. I'll ask the same of you.
  • I don't like or care for formatting BBcode much. Sorry.
  • Also, please into English.
  • I might have a red name, but I'm friendly. I don't bite.
  • Don't break the forum rules though. That's bad.
What I like in a roleplay:
  • I'm mostly only into FxF plots. I might be convinced to do MxF, but I won't do MxM, sorry.
  • I like playing multiple characters and NPCs apart from my main. Hopefully you do too.
  • My main character is usually going to be female. I don't mind playing male characters otherwise.
  • I like weebshit. If you do too, great! If you don't, we might have a problem.
  • Piggybacking off that, I like drawn character references. Anime's preferred, but regular art styles are fine, too. I find real-life faceclaims a bit creepy, so that's kind of a no.
  • Worldbuilding. I can't get enough of the stuff. I can probably go on and on building out characters and worlds if you don't stop me.
Smut?
I prefer plot over smut. The plot can revolve around smut, but it'll still be plotty, you get me? It can vary, but I generally prefer 70/30 ratio of plot to smut, or 70-10-20 plot-smut-erotic stuff if I'm being more granular.​
So what *stuff* do I like?
Anything involving casual or forced exhibitionism, public nudity, or nudism.​
A more sexually free setting.​
I'd love to explore something along the lines of a "public nudity law" or something, but I understand it's a bit niche.​
I also like slavery as a theme, but I'm sort of picky about the particulars.​
I'm basically a switch. I don't like being locked into dom or sub.​
Consensual and dubcon are mostly my jive.​
Polyamory's nice; my characters are almost all DTF, too.​
Realistic body proportions are neat.​
What are my absolute no's?
No MxM, no bathroom stuff, no absurd body proportions, and no furries.​
Also, as a more general no, I don't play canon characters for fandoms.​
Most guro turns me the fuck off, but there are certain things I might be curious about. Ask me if you're interested.​
Everything else can be discussed.​
I have an F-list, but but it's not fully updated or entirely accurate. Ask for it if you're interested.​
--​

Settings, themes, and inspirations
This'll just be a general list of things I like and hope will also resonate with you. I might append pictures and music to things I find fitting.

Fantasy. High fantasy, low fantasy, modern fantasy, science fantasy, historical fantasy, I like it all.​
♦ If it's historical fantasy or fiction, I love seeing stories based or set in the Roman republic or empire, the age of sail, the Victorian era, WWI, interwar, WWII, the Cold War, and the early information era.​
♦ For more historical plots I tend to play loose and fast with historical accuracy in favor of plots and characters, though. Modern gender equality in the Victorian era, or ancient Athens? You bet. Planes are just a little bit more advanced in WWI? Go for it. England's name is actually Britannia? Let's go, fam.​
Something with a noir theme's cool too.​
♦ I also like sci-fi, particularly cyberpunk, but also enjoy other original settings. I'd love to do a cyberpunk dystopia, but a starship crew plot could be intriguing; I've never done one. I'm buying VA-11 Hall-A for the third time on the Switch in a week, so that's fresh on my mind, but Cyberpunk 2077 and the traditional Blade Runner are among the inspirations for my cyberpunk stuff.​
♦ Time travel and isekai are my guilty pleasures. I greatly enjoy the theme of having characters being a fish out of the water. Time travel concepts like Final Countdown, the 1632 series, Zipang, Steins;Gate and Back to the Future are great fun, as are things like Konosuba, Gate (JET FIGHTERS DOGFIGHTING DRAGONS. C'MON! WHO ISN'T HYPED BY THAT!?), and Overlord.​
♦ I love the grand adventure. Roleplaying a small group of adventurers, sticking together through thick and thin, traveling across the continent in their quest with lofty.. or petty goals. Spice and Wolf and Kino no Tabi inspired me a lot on this.​
Steampunk's great. It goes hand in hand with a Victorian setting for me, and I envision espionage, political intrigue, and maybe even grand battles for this sort of setting. A setting where the world's just on the cusp of modern technology, but where there's still things left to be discovered in the world.​
♦ Slice of life's neat. I might not necessarily do a roleplay with just that, but its comfy and fluffy themes are always welcome.​
♦ I might be interested in a nation roleplay. I've never done one, and from the experience of a few of my friends, they all seem to end in fire and brimstone, but I'm still curious nonetheless.​
♦ I like my mixed dark and light themes. Who says we can't have cute girls doing cute things in a bleak and edgy dystopia?​
♦ I like nautical stuff. I'll probably try to insert naval themes into the plot unless it doesn't make sense or you stop me.​
♦ Oh yeah, military things are cool too.​
♦ I'm not much into fandoms, but the ones I might do would be Star Trek, Star Wars, Fire Emblem (GBA), Harry Potter, and Fate (Nothing past Fate/Zero, thanks.)​

There's probably a lot more that I've missed, but you're welcome to check my profile for extra tidbits.

--​

Plots and prompts
This is just a quick list of prompts, backdrops, and stuff that I bullshitted that seem interesting to me. Mix and match as you see fit. Buy two, get one free.

Prompts
♦ An important citystate has gone completely dark. People go in, but people don't come out. Can't explain that. Investigate.​
♦ The Federation or the Galactic Empire or some other spacefaring organization has been utterly demolished. A lone ship with a skeleton crew escapes into uncharted space. What do?​
♦ Two empires in a Napoleonic era to WWII setting are at war. Intrigue, espionage, and danger abound in a war of diplomacy in a neutral capital city as it tries to stay neutral.​
♦ Generic template plot of characters being thrown into another world or time. Has the option of crazy shenanigans and erotic themes.​
♦ Our air-star/craft/ship crashed. Now where the hell are we? Is it even the same world/planet/time?​
♦ Rebels or criminals in a cyberpunk dystopia trying to get by. Alternatively, the tops dogs in the society/the corporations/secret committee beating them down or lording over it all. Or something in between. Maybe with bartending included.​
♦ Cyberpunk world again. Collaborate with the corporations that rule the world in a corporate version of a gang war.​
♦ Rome has burned. Time to build it bigger, better, stronger. Alternatively, don't. Doesn't have to be Rome.​
♦ A world or region where female nudity is normal or encouraged. Things are normal otherwise. Or not. Can be more smut oriented.​
♦ The land's about to be fucked. Go get the thing from the distant place to save the land. Bonus twist: Everything's fucked when the heroes return. Or maybe the fuckery blasts them halfway across the continent.​
♦ The world's ended and shit. Zombies. Waifus. Zombie waifus. Music. Zombie waifus with music.​
♦ The Empire is on the seat of the world. The sun or the metaphorical galactic sun never sets on it. Crush the savages. Or rage against the machine and maybe get lucky.​
♦ Knock knock. It's the United States. With huge boats (with guns.) Gunboats. Open the country. Stop having it be closed.​
♦ Magical girls. Or witches. Magical girls or witches against a modern military. Cue lots of explosions and magical shenanigans.​
♦ Something like Sherlock Holmes and Watson, but female. Should be self-explanatory.​

♦ Accidentally or intentionally time travel from the modern era to early Las Vegas or prohibition era America. Getting back seems impossible. Do what it takes to survive.​
Plot Starters

None yet. Come back soon.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited: