TESTING: Thread Thumbnails for Roleplays!

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I've just installed a "Thread Thumbnail" feature for the roleplay sections! (And Asylum just for fun!)

What it does is take the FIRST picture you post in the thread -or- the first attachment you have uploaded in the thread. And it makes it in to a little thumbnail in the thread listings when your browsing through the threads. When you don't have a picture in the post, it will either use your avatar or a default image.

We're hoping this is a good way for people to get creative when catching attention for threads, or be a good way for people to spot their threads at a glance. :D

Test this new feature out and let us know what you think about it!

AT LAST, MY OBSESSION WITH MAKING BANNERS FOR ALL MY GAMES HAS PAID OFF.

Seriously, though, good feature. Will really help grab people's attention for threads that use images and what-not.

I think it's a little much..
It clutters up a bit..
T ^T;
PLEASE DON'T GET MAD AT ME.~
It's a cute colorful idea! and did grab my attention!
BUT MY BRAIN CANNOT TAKE THE CLUTTER, I WANT TO ORGANIZE IT ALL INTO A BOX AND PUT IT UNDER MY DESK.
* ^*
. . .
i sorry.

I kind of agree with Staci, it's a LOT to process at times, and the banners unfortunately get squished so it doesn't really show a clear picture for things :|

cool concept, bad execution. If we could just replace the text part with smaller banners that would be cool though >_> Like if we had the option of using a text or banner on the thread link?

Actually, if you hover your mouse over the image, it'll show the full size image!