Testing the waters.

Z

Zaila

Original poster
Hello, everyone. This is my first time on this site, but I have been roleplaying, both forum and chat, for about ten years. You can all call me Ali or Kitten; those are the two names I've come to be associated with over the years. I am a 28 year old female and I'm married, but have no children. I work as a shift supervisor at a retail location so my hours are pretty sporadic. I have more time to devote to chat roleplay than forum roleplay, but I will make an effort for a forum if I am interested in it.

Now onto what I like in RP. I've played in a variety of styles, but I prefer chat roleplays above everything else- more specifically, one-on-one roleplays. I enjoy developing a story with someone and being able to drive the plot forward without having to worry about possibly offending another player or getting flack for messing with the overall story. Story wise, I like there to be something twisted or dark about the plotline, something that sets it apart from the sunshines and rainbows you see everywhere else.

In my free time I, of course, roleplay, but I also read, make jewelry, and play video games. I'm a friendly, outgoing person who is hoping to find a sufficient outlet for my creativity. Feel free to message me if you have ideas or post here if you just want to say hello.

Howdy Zaili! We're happy to have you here with us! <3 Welcome to the community!

Thank you very much! Also, it's Zaila :P Something about that name seems to trip people up. It's fine, but I just always find it funny when people typo it considering how small it is. Zaili is cute too, though. Maybe that can be your pet name for me! ~_^