Testing....testing....

Again, this template belongs to @darkflames13

• This thread is for characters. HOWEVER, that does not mean you can just throw a character in here. Please PM the filled out "Basic Sheet" in a single group PM to both myself and @Cicatrix. Once the character is accepted, please post the fully-coded sheet in this thread.

The code is in a uniform template, but feel free to change around the colors and images! If you have trouble with the CS's code, go ahead and let me know. I will be able to put your character's information and any color/images that you want into it. Keep in mind that the code is rather complex, so to avoid code glitching out and duplicating, make sure your RTE (Rich Text Editor) is off whenever you touch the code. It can be toggled by clicking on the small gear on the top of your text box.

Code templates by @darkflames13

• This is the basic sheet. This is what you PM (without any coding) to myself and @Cicatrix.

*pictures* (You will need two. One of your character, and a second one of either your character or some other thing that you feel connects to them.)
    Full Name:
    Alias:
    Height:
    Weight:
    Rank (all PCs will be rank 3 or 4. You can find detailed descriptions on how Ranks work in the OOC.):
    Organization (all PCs will have this labelled as "ASA".....at least in the beginning.):
    Dialogue Color and Hex Code (6-digit color code):
    Appearance:
    -Basic
    -Scars
    -Piercings
    -Tattoos
    -Mutations
    -Birthmarks
    -Typical clothing
    Power (in detail, describe what your character can do):
    Weaknesses (at least three that would be detrimental if an enemy discovered it):
    Arsenal:
    -Supersuit (for most, if not all, of you, you will not have a suit yet. Describe the suit you will recieve from ASA.)
    -Weapons
    -Skills
    Persona:
    -Basic Personality
    -Mannerisms and Quirks
    Bio (at least three small paragraphs describing your character's weaknesses):
    Other (anything else?):

• Code:
    [div=max-width:800px !important; height:600px; color:#000000 ; font-size:9pt; font-family:book antiqua; text-align:justify;][div=vertical-align:top; width:39%; margin-right:1%; display:inline-block; height:inherit; ;][div=height:195px; background:url(http://multisim-insigneo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/blank-profile-picture.png); background-size:150%; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center 38%; margin-bottom:5px;][/div][div=height:195px; background:#ffffff; margin-bottom:5px; overflow-y:auto;][div=padding:10px; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:8pt; letter-spacing:1.25px; line-height:9.5pt;][div=text-align:left; font-size:11.5pt; font-family:book antiqua;][B]NAME HERE[/B][/div][hr=border-color:#000000;][/hr][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Alias[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]ALIAS HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Age[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]AGE HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Sex[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]SEX HERE[/div][/div]
    [div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Height[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]HEIGHT HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Weight[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]WEIGHT HERE[/div][/div]
    [div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Rank[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]RANK HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Orginization[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]ORG. HERE[/div][/div]
    [div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B]Dialouge Color[/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;]COLOR (and # code) HERE[/div][/div][div=padding:0px;][div=width:35%; margin-right:2%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; font-size:7pt;][B][/B][/div][div=width:63%; display:inline-block; vertical-align:top; text-align:left;][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=height:200px; background:url(http://multisim-insigneo.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/blank-profile-picture.png); background-size:auto; background-position:43%;][/div]
    [/div][div=width:60%; display:inline-block; height:inherit; background:#ffffff ; vertical-align:top; overflow-y:auto;][div=padding:10px;][div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] APPEARANCE [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    [I][B]Basic[/B][/I]
    Basic appearance description

[I][B]Scars[/B][/I]

[I][B]Peircings[/B][/I]

[I][B]Mutations[/B][/I]

[I][B]Birthmarks[/B][/I]

[I][B]Typical Clothing[/B][/I]

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] POWER [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    In detail, describe what your character can do. 

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:37%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] WEAKNESSES [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:45%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    At least three. Must be detrimental, something that could spell disaster for the character if an enemy knew about it.

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] ARSENAL [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    [B][I]Supersuit[/I][/B]
    Describe in detail the suit they wear on the job.

[B][I]Weapons[/I][/B]
    If applicable, describe any weapons they carry on the job.

[B][I]Skills[/I][/B]
    Any skills outside their superpower that your character may possess. 

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] PERSONA [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    [B][I]Basic Personality[/I][/B]

[B][I]Mannerisms and Quirks[/I][/B]

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] BIO [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    At least three small paragraphs detailing your character's history.

[div=font-size:12pt; vertical-align:bottom; display:inline;][div=display:inline-block; width:32%;][COLOR=#899]◢[/COLOR] OTHER [/div][div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:50%; display:inline-block;][/div] ♦ [div=background:#899; height:9pt; width:3%; display:inline-block;][/div][/div]
    Anything else?

[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Template belongs to @darkflames13. Character is mine.

Allison Griffin Walker

Alias
Huntswoman
Sex
Female

Height
5' 9"
Weight
130 lbs

Rank
Orginization
ASA

Dialouge Color
#744b44

APPEARANCE

Basic
Allison is tall and well-built, not exactly skinny but not overweight. She sports shoulder length red-auburn hair to match hazel eyes. Her skin is tanned and light freckles speckle her nose. She's rarely seen without her glasses on, as she is, in her own words, "blind as a molasses-covered bat".

Scars
Since Allison is an older hero, she bears plenty of battle scars. The most noticeable one is the one that slashes across her nose to her right cheekbone, though she tends to try and keep it covered. The rest of them aren't too bad, though the palm of her left hand is pockmarked with seven marks that look similar to giant needle scars.

Piercings
She has a piercing on each ear, but Allison doesn't really wear jewelry all that often. More often than not, she wears simple silver studs, small enough that they aren't easily noticeable- and so nothing can catch on them.

Tattoos
N/A

Mutations
Really, the only reason Allison was ever classified as a Rank 3 superhuman was her mutation and the fact that she had a power to accompany it. She bears three-inch claws on each of her four fingers' first knuckle- much like a built-in clawed brass knuckle.

Birthmarks
A small dark splotch decorates the front of her left shoulder.

Typical Clothing
Allison likes long sleeves and vests, and she's often seen wearing leggings and black converse. Most of the times, the shoes and vests are the only dark accents she wears- she tends to lean more toward 'warm' colors- oranges, creams, yellows, and reds.

POWER

Contrary to popular belief, Allison does not have fire powers. Instead, the true power she possesses lies inside her mind. From a young age, she was considered a prodigy, but when the chemical spill happened, she quickly ascended to genius level.

She builds gadgets, suits, and weapons to help both herself and other heroes on the job. Some say she relies on her tech too much, but she chooses to ignore such accusations. Her suit allows her to swing around the city on grappling hooks, and to expel fire from her gloves.

WEAKNESSES

When stripped of her tech, Allison is left with only her knuckle claws, fighting spirit, and wit. She can dodge punches, but not so much bullets. For all intents and purposes, she may as well be a normal human when without armor.

Allison has terrible eyesight, so much so that she can barely see her own hands when her glasses aren't on. Thus, if deprived of such assistive technology, she will be practically unable to fight.

Despite having been a hero for nearly twenty years, Allison is still a bit naiive. She can be manipulated if she truly belives her actions are helping people. Because of this, she struggles to make desicions in the battlefield and tends to try to solve things without dispute...unfortunately, that's something that doesn't always work.

ARSENAL

Supersuit
Allison's suit is a blend of dark grey and orange metal. A dark grey metal cowl shrouds her face in shadow, and a drop-down orange computer display can appear and disappear at her will- either as a makeshift facemask or as a way to keep up-to-date on crimes happening nearby. The suit is form-fitting yet protective, and the darker colors help her to blend in with the concrete jungle of the city. The bootstraps, glove and gauntlet accents, and racing stripes up her legs are all a burnt orange color, helping to add a splash of color without making her a target. A burnt orange spider sillouette resides on the back of her neck.

Her gloves surround her knuckle claws with metal, even plating the backs of them to protect them- but still allowing her to use them as weapons.

Weapons
Allison has two arm cannons on her lower arms that contain light but incredibly strong grappling hooks that she uses for both transportation and fighting supplements. Similar-looking gauntlets adorn her upper arm, allowing her to shoot incredibly hot jets of flame at enemies.

As a last resort, she also carries a small dagger in her boot.

Skills
-Ribbon dancing
-Karate and Savate
-Ballet
-Gymnastics
-Parkour

PERSONA

Basic Personality
Allison is best described as 'quirky'. She's a fun-loving, happy woman who usually has a snack on hand and plenty of hugs to give. More often than not, she's seen in her lab with a hot coffee on hand and all sorts of half-finished projects strewn about her, but she'll still invite people in to just sit and chat while she works. The woman is the self-designated 'mom friend' of the group, and she bears that role with pride. If anyone has a problem, she probably has a degree to fix it.

Mannerisms and Quirks
The inventor tends to run her hands through her hair a lot when it's loose, which ends up leaving streaks of grease in it when she's been doing hands-on things.

She slouches quite a bit, especially when she's working, so she can often be seen stretching and trying to get her joints to pop. She knows it's bad for her....maybe she just doesn't care.

BIO

Born to a family of doctors and scientists, Allison was always expected to be a smart one. And, to no one's surprise, she really was. Despite her parent's standoffishness, they took care of her, and though she didn't have what one would call a 'close relationship' with them, she did appreciate their efforts. There's not really much to say about her earlier life, as she was simply another prodigy of a child in a world full of prodigies- though she did enjoy physical activity and often enrolled in classes for various dance styles and martial arts.

At fifteen, she graduated high school with flying colors and immediately began applying for colleges. Allison didn't really have an idea of what she wanted to do, so she was just going to become a doctor like her father. After all....she was too young to decide for herself anyway, and her father had always seemed to know best.

Then the spill happened. Even though they were across town from the explosion, Allison's neighborhood wasn't protected- and it was soon found that the rest of the world couldn't expect to be protected, either. She wasn't effected, at least not at first, and found herself too busy with being accepted into college to be concerned with spills that didn't concern her- or, as it seemed, anyone else.

Two months after the spill, Allison cut herself on her own knuckles, and looked down to find that they had started to rip through her skin- pointed bone outcroppings, tearing themselves from her hands. She was a mutant.

At the time, fear was still running rampant at the sudden changes people were developing. Her parents cast her out of the family, cutting off all contact with her. The college rejected her when she showed up at her dorm. For a few months, Allison lived on the streets, left with nothing but her skills and wit, the clothes in a single bag, her knuckle claws....and her college curriculum.

She had taken it when she was kicked from the school, in a wild, desperate hope that she would be accepted again and could catch up with her peers. But what she found when she finally opened the books was astonishing. Everything was....understandable, and immediately. On top of that, she was faster at reading than she ever had been before. In one night, she finished the entire semester's worth of books.

Perhaps she had been given something else from the spill.

Allison threw herself into her work, visiting libraries across the city and even sneaking into the college library once or twice to just inhale information from all sorts of sciences. She would sit for hours in coffee shops, surfing the Web for any free textbooks she could find.

After three months of learning and gathering, she made her first grappling hook gauntlets, and set off to do what she had always known she should- save people. It was a rough start at first, and she earned herself more than a few bruises, cuts, and close calls with the police, but if anything, she was a fast learner.

Soon, she had upgraded her suit to include her fire powers, and she rose through the ranks quickly to become a well-known vigilante. Her tendancy to tangle opponenent's legs and swing/parkour around the city quickly earned her the title of "Huntswoman", a reference to the Huntsman spider. She accepted the alias and added the spider sillouette to her quickly-updating costume.

After five years of this routine, she was reached out to by the local police force with an offer to work for them. She accepted, and was placed in a special-ops team of other superhuman vigilantes- and was given the chance to continue her schooling, which she accepted. It was from this small group that the first team of heroes came, and now, despite her team's disbanding, she's eager to train and support the next generation.

OTHER

>Fun- Sir Sly<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkbnvPwGw4I

Last edited:
Template by @darkflames13, character is mine

Slate Casper Marshall

Alias
Ebon
Sex
Male

Height
6' 2"
Weight
204 lbs

Rank
Orginization
ASA

Dialouge Color
#0e1213

APPEARANCE

Basic
Slate is a tall, buff man with toned muscles and a strong aura about him. His raven-black hair is usually messy and windblown, and kept cut to the nape of his neck. His eyes are silver-blue, peircing orbs that seem to stare into your very soul.

Scars
Being a superhero comes with its fair share of scar-inducing events, and his skin has turned into a map of trauma. The most prominent is a long slash down his back from his right shoulder to his left hip.

Peircings
N/A

Tattoos
His left arm has a winding pattern of dark feathers that fall from his shoulder to around his elbow.

Mutations
Slate has a pair of dark, human-sized raven wings that arch from his back, allowing him to fly.

Birthmarks
His right foot has a black dot right on the bottom of his heel.

Typical Clothing
Slate dresses smartly- slacks with white blazers and long coats are often his go-to outfits. He wears dress shoes or nice boots most of the time, although he tends to like to walk around in just socks if at all possible.

POWER

Alongside his wings, Slate has the ability to manipulate wind. He can use this to make himself faster in the air, create mini tornadoes, change the direction of flying objects, or even create shockwaves of strong air with his wings. With enough concentration, he can even lift other people into the air.

WEAKNESSES

His wings are big targets. Should they be shot, he would be grounded until they healed. The same thing applies to almost any harm done to his wings.

If it's raining, it tends to be a bit more difficult for Slate to fly around.

His wind manipulation cannot be used as a shield- it can only be used to divert projectiles coming at him.

ARSENAL

Supersuit
Slate's main suit is a dark grey kevlar-woven skintight jumpsuit. A hood adorns his head and a pair of black and purple goggles hides his eyes from view. Purple-laced boots and purple accented gloves and a belt complete the outfit and add a small splash of color.

Weapons
He is typically a long-range fighter, so he always carries a large rifle with him which he can use to snipe from the air. Slate is skilled with dual pistols and a knife in close combat, so he always has his set of pistols and a dagger with him just in case.

Skills
-Sniping
-Gunmanship
-Flying
-Cooking
-The Glare (TM)

PERSONA

Basic Personality
Slate is a quiet man, often described as 'brooding' or 'edgy'. Really, he just prefers to not talk to people and instead likes to observe in silence. Once someone gets close to him, he will open up a bit, but even his close friends can't really get him to talk much.

Mannerisms and Quirks
Slate likes to ruffle his wings when he gets nervous or annoyed, and they are more expressive than his face sometimes. If you're feeling unsure on what he's feeling, usually his wings will betray what his eyes won't.

When he's confused, he tends to cock his head to the side like a bird and squint his eyes in frustration.

BIO

Slate grew up in a dysfunctional family, where both parents were involved in illegal drug activities. He was never close to them and stuck to his studies despite struggling in school. When he graduated, he immediatly began working to join the police force, hoping to put an end to all the crime that he had been forced into as a child. Only a year after his induction, however, the chemical spill happened.

He began to notice soon after the accident that his shoulders and back had started to itch. One day, while looking in the mirror, he figured out exactly why that was. Black feathers had started to sprout from his back. He was at first counted as a Rank 1, and thus could stay in the police force. Soon, however, it was found that it was much more than just a couple of raven feathers.

During a gunfight one day where Slate was present, the wind was acting...strange. Bullets from the gang members flew off course, and though most of his comrades died in the engagement, Slate was left unscathed. Later viewings of the tapes, and witnesses surrounding the event, all pointed to the fact that the man had some sort of wind power that remained untapped and uncontrolled. All the while, more and more feathers were growing, turning into something bigger and stronger. Wings.

He was kicked out of the police force at twenty, and despite being stripped of his guns and any access to weapons revoked, he became a vigilante, slowly learning to hone his powers and fly, turning himself into a walking weapon. Just because he wasn't official didn't mean he couldn't complete his goal.

After five years, he was reached out to by the force that had shunned him.

Even though they were the very people that had kicked him out and betrayed him, he accepted the offer- a team, after all, would be welcome, and he wasn't too opposed to the idea of getting paid for such strenuous work. Now, despite not exactly wanting to, he has been assigned to train the next team of superhumans, and he accepts the duty with resolve.

OTHER

One of Slate's hobbies that he keeps close to his chest is cooking. He tends to not talk about it or speak of it to strangers, finding it almost embarrassing despite the fact that his cooking is nearly unrivaled.

Last edited:
Template by @darkflames13, character is mine

Aiden Sage Carter

Alias
Firecracker
Sex
Female

Height
5' 4"
Weight
115 lbs

Rank
Orginization
ASA

Dialouge Color
#38ACEC

APPEARANCE

Basic
Aiden has light blue hair and silver-blue eyes. She's short but thin and lithe. Her skin is quite pale and blemish-free. She carries herself in a way that makes people on edge- as if she could go off at any second, and they don't know if it's a good thing or a bad one.

Scars
She has a few from minor injuries here and there, but the most prevalent one is on the right side of her stomach, which cuts from her bellybutton around to her tailbone.

Peircings
Three on each ear- she usually keeps small silver hoops in them.

Tattoos
N/A

Mutations
Contrary to popular belief, Aiden doesn't actually dye her hair- she was born with light blue hair, which immediately marked her as a mutant.

Birthmarks
Her left elbow bears a thumbprint-sized tan mark.

Typical Clothing
Aiden is often taken for a punk type, thanks to her blue hair and her tendency to wear dark clothes. She dresses casually, with band tees and dark skinny jeans. She prefers combat boots over converse, but wears dark colors of both, depending on how she's feeling that day. The girl wears minimal jewelry, opting to keep only her hoop earrings in, her dog tags on (only because she's required to), and occasionally a thick silver bracelet if she needs to impress.

POWER

Aiden can teleport, bending time and space to her will so she can appear and disappear in different places within moments. She doesn't make portals or any other thing that could be taken as a doorway, she simply disappears and pops back into existence half a second later.

WEAKNESSES

Aiden can only teleport a maximum distance of two miles, and only to places within her line of sight. This means she cannot teleport inside a building or room unless she can see the place she wants to be.

She is still vulnerable to attacks if one could get a line of sight on her and she stayed still long enough to hit.

Her temper is notoriously short, and she can get overwhelmingly upset if someone's insult hurts her enough. This makes her brash and unpredictable, and she could potentially harm others beyond her intentions.

ARSENAL

Supersuit
Aiden's suit is a woven black kevlar with dark blue accents. Racing stripes run up her legs and a belt with four large pockets rests on her hips. Instead of a mask or a hood, she wears a black helmet with a blue-tinted electronic plasteel facemask. Her boots are black and have silver buckles and blue straps, and her black gloves are fingerless.

Weapons
Aiden has a love for explosions, so she carries a few grenades on her person when on the job- just in case. Her main weapon, however, is a pair of daggers that she sinks into her opponent's backs. She doesn't care much for guns, and only carries a small pistol as a backup ranged weapon.

Skills
-Gymnastics
-Vehicle handling
-Track running
-Pole vaulting
-Hairdressing

PERSONA

Basic Personality
Aiden is, in a word, a firecracker (which, not-so-coincidentally, ended up being her alias). She's very cocky and spontaneous, and tends to have problems with authority- which gets her into trouble more often than she'd care to admit. She's fun-loving and has a fondness for pulling pranks and cracking jokes, even when it's not exactly the best time or place for it.

She often claims she doesn't need anyone and that she's fine being a lone wolf, but in reality, that's just a wall she built to prevent herself feeling connections. She has abandonment issues and doesn't really understand when people try to connect with her. Aiden has rarely progressed past 'acquaintance' with anyone due to her nearly obsessive actions when anyone shows her true kindness.

Mannerisms and Quirks
Despite her explosive personality, Aiden is quiet about what she is in her 'civilian' personality. She hides her dog tags in her shirt and doesn't like to admit what she is.

She tends to hunch her shoulders a lot and cock one hip out when standing. Her typical sitting position when at a table is a slouch, with her chin resting on her fist.

BIO

Aiden was born a mutant to a poor family, who already had four children. At first, they did their best to raise her as a member of their family- for two years, she was treated as a normal part of their struggling family. It was on her second birthday when it was revealed that she was much more than just a Rank 1. She started popping in and out of existence- one second she was watching television, and the next she was sitting on top of the fridge and reaching for the cleaning supplies.

She was turned into foster care at three when her frazzled parents, unable to keep up with a teleporting, uncontrolled child, let her go. She was placed into a new, specialized government boarding school, where she was ranked, given her dog tags, and taught to suppress and ignore her powers. She was practically raised in the school along with a plethora of other abandoned children, and soon grew aloof and rebellious. Secretly, she practiced her powers and started hiding her tags in her shirt.

At sixteen, she was put into juvenile detention for breaking and entering- she and a group of other teens from the school had pulled a heist on a large mansion on the outside of town. A year later, she broke out of prison and began her life of crime. Aiden and a small group of powered mutants began to rob banks and jewelry stores. It was during this time that she became proficient with weapons and explosives.

The day she turned nineteen, she was caught and sent to a high-security prison. She was there for three months, at which point ASA reached out to her with an offer- she could rot in prison, or become a hero.

She chose the second option.

OTHER

Aiden wants a cat, but she's never been able to own one.

Last edited:
CODE TEMPLATE BY @darkflames13

Geostar Fill;Arizonia;Yantramanav;Roboto;
Allison

Walker

Time
2:00 PM

Weather
56 degrees fahrenheigt, 11 mph winds

Allison fidgeted slightly with a frown as she listened to the small argument that was steadily erupting between Matthew and Emily. The two were both highly volitale- their sheets had said so, and meeting them in person only confirmed that, but she hadn’t really expected an argument to break out so soon.

“Let’s calm down,” she interjected quietly before Matthew could answer, glancing through the rearview mirror to meet Emily’s eyes, then Matt’s, with a sort of soft sternness. “I’m sure neither of you meant any harm, yeah?” She waited a moment, then, regardless of the answer, plowed through to answer the question that the boy had asked. “If iHop is something the majority wants, I’ll stop there once everyone has the stuff they want.”

Under them, the large vehicle continued to rumble softly, carrying them from the center of the city into the middle to lower class residential areas, until, finally, she pulled up on Matthew’s old place of residence. “We’re here,” she announced, twisting in her seat against the belt that crossed her chest to peer at Matthew. “Do you need any help?” She’d let him make the call- no use in everyone going tromping out.

Code template by @darkflames13

Last edited:

Slate

Marshall

Time
1:45 PM

Weather
56 degrees fahrenheigt, 13 mph winds

He was quiet for the journey, silently listening to the murmuring conversations of the trainees behind him and giving no expression or reply to any of it. Though at the mention of iHop, his stomach did rumble a bit- after the workout they’d given him, he could use some.

“My vote’s on iHop, too,” he muttered, just loud enough for the Allison and any attentive listeners to hear.

His olive eyes slipped closed for a few minutes, and he only opened them again when the car’s halt jolted him from a groggy stupor. Damn, had he actually fallen asleep? He dug the heel of his palm into his eye, trying to wake up fully as he listened to Allison talking. “I’ll help you out if you need me to, ki- Matt,” he offered, glancing back as well and sitting up straight, fixing his shirt where it had wrinkled in his sleep. His voice was deep with drowsiness.

Last edited:

Aiden

Carter

Time
1:45 PM

Weather
56 degrees fahrenheigt, 13 mph winds

The beat of her song was interrupted by Myla’s barrage of questions, but before she could answer any of them, Matthew decided to defend Liam, the boy sitting between the two of them. Then, again, an interruption introduced itself in the form of Ashe.

Aiden pursed her lips in disappointment as the two engaged in conversation and went back to her list, her fingernails tapping lightly on the screen of her phone. Still, her free ear was focused on the conversation between Matt and Emily, and almost instantly she recognized the tenseness in Matt’s body language. She narrowed her eyes a bit, examining him from across the seat out of the corner of her eye as he turned away from Emily and asked a seemingly random question in an attempt to lighten the mood.

Maybe the two of them had more in common than she thought.

She soon had to turn her attention back to Emily, however, because within a few moments of Matthew’s retort, she had a story to tell. Despite her better judgment, Aiden had to cringe a little at the sight of the scars slashing across the woman’s wrists, and ran her fingers over the spot where the handcuffs had cut into her own.

Still...her sharp gaze cut over to the now-dozing Slate and the tensely driving Allison. Why had they invited someone so unstable with such a huge power into their team? At this point, Emily seemed more like a liability than anything, since the girl knew for a fact that some of them wouldn’t be staying on the team. There was no way.

Aiden swallowed thickly and stayed silent as Allison tried to break up the fight, then continued to attempt to keep the peace by offering to honor the iHop request. “I’ve never been,” she spoke up after a few moments of silence, only broken by the ongoing conversation between Myla and Ashe. [color=#38ACEC“But I’d like to try it.”[/color]

A few more minutes passed, the silence from Matt seeming almost oppressive. But soon enough they were pulling up to his...house...and she leaned over to peer out of his window, trying to get a glimpse at his old residence. “I can help too,” she volunteered, meeting his eyes with a raised eyebrow once Slate offered his assistance.

He seemed interesting enough, and it would be a chance to get out of the stuffy, awkward-stuffed car.

Last edited:
664afe380801596ea924ccec726be8f3--character-ideas-character-inspiration.jpg

220px-House_Sparrow_%28Passer_domesticus%29-_Female_in_Kolkata_I_IMG_3787_%28cropped%29.jpg

<~★~>​

• <~★~>​

~SUBJECT PROFILE

Subject IDN:
    Subject: AD-12623263

Nickname:
    'Ada'

Sex:
    Female

Years in the BLOCC:

Primary Handler:
    Mr. Stephen Adler

Prospective Owner:
    M. Garrett Richardson

Directive: Entertainment/Messenger

Directive Skills:
    - Message relay
    - Singing voice
    - Flight maneuverability
    - Speed up to 28 MPH
    - Good stamina
    - Public performance

<~★~>​

~PHYSICALITY

ANIMAL FORM:Ada is tiny in her animal form, weighing only 1.1 ounces and standing at just over 16 cm. Her feathers are a light tan with streaks and speckles of a red-brown color typically reserved for the males of her species. Her eyes are a soft black-brown, so dark that pupils are often not visible.

Trained Advantage:
    Singing
    Arial Obstacle Course Running

SAPIENT FORM:Ada is petite, only around 5' 4" and 120 lbs in human form. Her dark red hair is short but thick and fluffy, and once it grows out from being shaved, it will be naturally wavy. Red-brown freckles dot her nose and arms. She's slightly curvy, with most of her weight attributed to her muscular build. Her eyes are a muddy black-brown, swirling earth tones that can snap into flame on a dime.

Ada speaks in an Irish accent, as requested by her prospective owner.
    • English
    • ASL (American Sign Language)

Tell Tale Signs:
    Obvious
    - The skin of Ada's feet and legs (to her knees) is almost scaly and slightly discolored, reminiscent of her bird form.
    - A light spray of feathers grow up her spine and spread out on her shoulders.
    - Her eyes are the same throughout both forms, leaving her with bird eyes in human form.

Ada wears a plain grey onesie with teal trim.

<~★~>

~THEME
<~★~>

[/spoiler]
<~~~<>~~~>​