TESTING: Roleplay Resume stuff under avatars!

You could always set up a page in the settings with, say, a list of checkboxes with an option for all of the categories, details, bits of info, whatever you want to call them, to allow the users to decide.

Also, you could make each heading a drop-down list like the spoilers and like the resume itself to make it easier to navigate through since the narrow sub-window means more scrolling.

Reactions: Cassette
Personally, I don't think any of it is really necessary. It's simply another bit of clutter that will be a pain in the ass to scroll through on mobile devices. Hell, has anyone on a mobile device taken a look at Diana's drop-down for the role play resume? (Example used simply because hey: Opening post, best example).

But if you're so keen on keeping it, keep to the basics:

- Open to Invites?
- Favorite Genres
- Least Favorite Genres
- Character No-Go's

That should be enough information to act as the bait on the hook. An interested person will then be inclined to actually go to that player's profile and check out what else s/he has to offer.

EDIT: Also, add a link at the bottom of the list leading straight to the Resume. Even if it's something along the lines of, [ See More... ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with shadow. A checklist in the settings would be awesome. Then everyone can decide for themselves if they want to see it at all, only see a few things or see everything.

I agree with shadow. A checklist in the settings would be awesome. Then everyone can decide for themselves if they want to see it at all, only see a few things or see everything.

Is... That Slash as a vampire?