FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.

Last edited:
Reactions: Iceydaze

Azrael Blackthorn
Time - | Weather - | Location -

If Azrael knew there would be rain on his way to the Sky Reach Sanctum, he probably would've brought a raincoat or something to cover him from the annoying rain. Not that he needed it, though. He simply can use the unnatural heat from his body to dry his clothes and body any time, but feeling the sting of the raindrops when they hit his face as he flew through the cloudy skies was nothing cool at all. He literally had to lift his right hand in front of his eyes to protect them from the rain. And let's not talk about the sudden extra weight he was feeling on his back as his wings were getting soaked.

"Ugh, this fucking meeting better be important," Azrael growled under his breath, frowning with annoyance. "Or I'm fucking punching Avaddon's stupid face!"

A sudden scoffed echoed inside Azrael's head, followed by a few giggles that, as always, he found annoying. "You're such a grumpy cat, Darling," said Murasame with a playful giggly tone. "A little bit of rain won't kill you, so relax." Sighing, Azrael clicked his tongue as he flapped his pitch-black raven wings a couple of times before gracefully gliding onward, the familiar tower structure of the Sanctum finally visible a couple of miles in the distance. "It's easy for you to say that when you're all tidy, comfy, and warm inside my arm," replied the black-haired guy. "What about if we switch places, mmh? I bet you won't be happy either."

"Huh, duh, of course!" said Murasame with a scoff. "I would be ruining my beautiful hair, and that's a no-no for me, Darling."

Rolling his eyes to his right, Azrael shook his head before returning his gaze to the road in front of him, deciding to just ignore Murasame for now. Now, he was regretting leaving Bingling behind as he was feeling kind of lonely without her usual company. However, as he remembered how cranky and pissed she gets when somebody interrupts her sleeping routines, a faint voice deep inside his head told him that he did well in not waking her up. An angry Bing was practically the only thing Azrael finds scary, and nobody could blame him for that, honestly.

It took Azrael a couple of minutes to finally reach the Neutral Zone. As his sharp sense of smell caught the rancid smell of death and who knows what other things are in this damned place, the Ravinca leader wrinkled his nose in disgust. No matter how many times he came across this place, there was no way he would be able to get used to the smell this place. Not even humans deserve to live here, and he wondered why in the world the Sanctum tower is located here. The beautiful and breath-taking tower just seems way out of place, like a gem in the middle of a pile of trash.

Last edited:

Azrael Blackthorn

[Post body goes here]

Lilith Graham

[Post body goes here]