HAIR
    Short, jet black hair

EYES
    Dark brown

HEIGHT
    6'0 (182.88 cm)

WEIGHT

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
    A scar at the corner of his right eye going diagonal at left to right from top to bottom
    A winning smile

BODY BUILD
    Muscular

CLOTHING STYLE

• tumblr_mlbfc4U8ty1qa601io2_r1_500.gif

HEALTH AILMENTS
    Allergic to wasps

THOUGHTS?
    "Heroes are supposed to stop the bad guys and if they dark ones are really as bad as I hear, someone's gotta do it if no one else will."

"Uhhh, me? A bad guy? I don't think I could do that to Ginevra, she'd kill me, literally."

"If the government wants me, I hope they know I'll be fighting them every step."

GOALS
    "I want to see the world take a step forward instead of back, the craze about us super powers is starting to look like a civil movement in the making.

HIDDEN DESIRES
    "I'd think a lot of what I like is taboo, but I guess I wouldn't mind an audience if you catch my drift..."
    "Top of list, a threesome would be nice."

"Don't tell her I told you but, Ginerva.."

TABOOS
    "That weird bathroom stuff people like, people who eat shit..just no."

"I really don't like seeing people do drugs....but, cigarettes....uh."

Bio
    Marcus comes a particularly well off background, originating from a middle class family of five, he usually didn't have much to care about. That was, until the storm hit and tore his world asunder, he lost his oldest and youngest brother, it seems like every day for him that he questions why they didn't just let him die with his brothers.

FEARS
    Spiders
    Hurricanes
    Falling(Uncontrolled)

SECRETS
    He likes Ginevra
    Can't drive to save his life

HABITS
    He procrastinates​

• giphy.gif

Name
    He actually doesn't have one yet.

POWER
    Organic Steel Transformation

Abilities
    Marcus can transform his body tissue into an organic, steel-like substance that grants him invulnerability to most injury. His armored form can withstand ballistic penetration as well as temperature extremes from 70º above absolute zero (-390º F) to approximately 9000º F. Marcus cannot become partially or selectively armored; his body is either entirely converted, or not at all. Even his eyes become steel-like. Through an act of will, he can transform virtually instantaneously into his armored state, and can remain in that form for an as yet undetermined amount of time. Once in his armored form, Marcus remains so until he consciously wills himself back to normal. If he is rendered unconscious, however, he spontaneously reverts to his normal form. In his armored state, he retains his normal human mobility, his endurance and speed don't seem to be enhanced.

Weakness
    Strong Magnets-Provided with the right size and strength of magnet, he can be immobilized, forcing him to revert to his human self.

Outfit
    tumblr_o95t62Jhu61udff4qo1_250.jpg

• tumblr_lvkivjd1CR1qisrclo1_r1_250.gif

PERSONALITY
    Curious and Open Minded- Almost always wanting to know new things
    Loyal-Friends like him come pretty rare, he'll stand by your side no matter what
    Serious- He knows when to be serious when the situation dictates
    Suave-When he really gets into the tone, he can get himself out of and into situation
    Mr.Nice Guy- Marcus is often called too nice a guy
    Temper- He's got a long fuse but the second it's run down, you may want to run.

Bacon
    Waffles
    Video Games
    Working out/Exercise

DISLIKES
    Bullies
    Horrible People​

STRENGTHS
    Physical Ability
    Well Educated
    Quick Thinker

WEAKNESSES
    Soft Spoken​

• tumblr_md7xl9WyNn1qisrclo14_r2_250.gif

CRUSH/PARTNER/LOVE INTEREST/FUCK BUDDY
    TBA

FRIENDS
    Ginevra Bonheur ~ Best friend (Though he does hold some stronger feelings for her than just a mere close friendship)
    Sammuel Kirrona ~ Friend

ENEMIES
    None

NEUTRAL
    Everyone

EXTRA
    5 :)
    Powerful!
    FC: Lee Thompson Young​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.