Testing! Don't post please ^^

If I could dream myself away,
I would do it.

He couldn't breathe. Every movement risked him getting caught, his target escaping and then he'd have to search months in order to get the same shot. Carefully he took a breath, inhaling the fresh air, but then quickly held it in his lungs. His hands were slightly trembling, mainly because he was so scared that he was going to mess it up. All his hard work, all for absolutely nothing. He blinked. The movement of his eyelashes against the scope felt like an earthquake, movement that flowed across the camera that seemed to spread all over his entire body. It was only a blink. He peeked over the scope, making sure that his target was still in its place, before he had to let out the breath he had kept in. Once more, he took yet another breath and held it. One last blink.

Snap!

"I got it!" Chris exhaled as the lilac butterfly escaped him, but now it didn't matter. He checked the digital camera that hung loosely around his neck with its strap, instantly checking if the picture was good enough. It was perfect. The background of the soil brought out the abstract of the white flower where the butterfly had landed, the wings were spread and some buildings were barely visible in the blurry background.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!"

"I think she went this way!"

"Come on!"

He dropped his camera and followed the people he had seen running into the little alleyway, watching as the abuse was performed in front of him. It was disgusting. They were made as outcasts because of what they were given, if they had wanted it then they would have done more with them, but instead they went into hiding. If someone were told many enough times that they were "monsters", then the mind would just naturally follow that thought process after a while. If they wanted to see a monster, then here they were to provide that demon underneath the bed. For a second he wondered if he was to avoid them, walk away and let her deal with it. Ignore her situation. Most "monsters" like himself would, keep themselves in hiding and sacrifice someone else, but Chris knew that he wasn't that kind of a person. If he was to walk away from one of his own being in trouble, then how could he call himself any better than them? Someone had to stand up for them, and it was only going to be themselves.

"We saw you, you were making things - thing float! It's unnatural! You're unnatural!"

"Come on, Anna. Show us, show us what you can do."

"I can't!"

She couldn't? Could it be that she was new to all of this? Shit. That meant he had to step in, and it was only punctuated when the man drew out a pocket knife.

"You want a show that badly?" Chris asked as he put his camera into his bag and onto the ground. The last thing he wanted was to damage his camera. He rolled up the sleeves of his sweater and made sure the headset was properly placed over his ears.

"Curtain's up,"

He focused solely on the knife the other man held and allowed it to float up in the air before he flung it into the wall, making the blade dent and become useless. In the shock of them all Chris snapped his fingers, making a small sound that bounced off the walls.

His powers allowed him to see it. The wave the sound created, he could see its every movement. In the beginning he had found it so fascinating, how far a snap could be carried, though luckily he didn't need to travel far.

For everyone else they would have seen Chris snap his fingers before he disappeared in a blur and then reappeared with his fist connecting to the guy's --who had previously held the knife-- face. The force sent the guy flying into the same wall Chris had flung the knife, most of the impact came from the speed that Chris was moving. It was the speed of sound, he broke through the sound barrier each time he did that, and honestly. . . his hand did kind of hurt from that. There was some blood trickling down his knuckles, most likely from the tooth that Chris could have swore chipped his hand when he hit him.

"F- Freak!"

"Monster!"

Chris sent them a look as he couldn't help, but smirk as he was sure if he breathed on them they might wet their pants. "If you want to see this "freak" and "monster" so badly. . ." he began and shook his hand a bit, watching as both men showed off their own pocket knives. ". . . Then why don't I show you?" Chris snapped his fingers again and once more "disappeared" from sight, reappearing only to kick the knife out of the first goon's hand to quickly dodge the way out of the second's swipe with his knife.

His eyes were searching. Searching for the right "waves" so to say, and when he was finally close enough to find them Chris smirked. He grabbed what no one else could see and slowed them to a crawl, making both of the men fall asleep. It was their brain waves, if they had been friends he would probably have been able to read them, but the only thing he could do was slow them down. There was this fear in the back of his mind that one day he'd be able to stop brain waves completely, rendering someone brain dead and killing them. If he killed, then Chris would be no better than these three guys, the second he took up violence as an aggression instead of defensive, he'd stop being the victim.

"Jeez," he sighed and dusted off his sweater nonchalantly before grabbing the pocket knives they had been brandishing so proudly. "And to think you were so eager to see what a "freak" could do too," he casually complained --as if he wasn't the one that put them to sleep-- and then threw the knives into a pile of trash, they were out of sight.

Calmly he approached the girl that had been attacked, reaching out with his non-bloodied hand, offering to help her off the ground. "You gonna lay there all day? Can't be that comfortable," he stated as his other hand traveled up to his headset to adjust them. They nearly fell off from that little fight, if only he could have glued them to his ears or something.

"Before you panic. They're not dead. They're unconscious. They'll probably wake up during the next hour, so unless you wanna stay here until they wake up to make sure I'm not lying, I think it's a good idea to leave,"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jihae

Do yourself a favor
and fuck off.

Texty text text text!

• Love

Ghost no more.
I'll take the spotlight.

Texty text text text!

• Love

Don't worry.
It'll be our secret.

Texty text text text!

• Love
Reactions: Navuso and Jihae

Toby wants to chat with you!

Hi Cutie!
Open your door
already~ It's cold!

dwdawda

INTERACTIONS:
Holly

MENTIONS:
The Seedlings (New Everafters)

Alice Collins ♡ X
NAME
Alice Collins

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

OCCUPATION
Florist

ACCENT
British

"So our next person is from the "High School Sweethearts"! Let's see what she has to say! Shall we?"

"Welcome to 'Love in Paradise'. So tell us a bit about yourself? Let's start with your full name, age and where you are from."
"Hello. It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Alice Collins. I am a 25 year old florist. My parents both come from London, England --which was where I spent the first ten years of my life-- but later we re-located to the States because of my father's job. I am really no one super special, I used to be in the school's cheerleading squad and I suppose I regret a little bit about not trying it professionally, but I'm very happy about my current occupation and life. My father works as a businessman and my mother is a hardworking nurse, suppose I must be the most ordinary one here huh?"

"So what are your strong points?"
"I am a very patient and tolerant young woman. I know and believe that patience is a good virtue and that there are plenty of personalities and beliefs out there that might clash with mine, but instead of choosing to believe I am the only one that can be right, I try to understand their point of views and opinions without having to start an argument. Most say I come off as an intelligent person and that I am very compassionate towards others. I also enjoy meeting new people with my outgoingness and kind behavior. I also pride myself in knowing I'm very loyal towards my friends. I'm very humble too so it is a little bit embarrassing to talk about myself like this."

"Oh splendid. Yet everyone has a bit darker side right?"
"Rather than "darker" I'd say that everyone has their flaws, but it's because of these flaws that we are human. Unfortunately --and I've heard this a lot-- I seem to be a naive person. I tend to and like to believe that there's something good in everyone, but I suppose that no matter how I twist and turn it, it might not be true. I also fight better with words than with fists, so sometimes I can come off as rather sassy or rude, but that is only if I am in an incredible bad mood, some of it stuck with me since my high school days. I admit to being secretive when it comes to myself, wanting to solve my own problems on my own while I should really depend on others around me a little to lessen the burden. But I'm such a worrywart that I can't really seem to burden others with my issues."

"Haha, we are all human after all. So what do you like to do?"
" *chuckles* We are. As a florist I suppose it wouldn't be a big surprise that I enjoy nature, outdoors, and of course especially flowers. This includes such as hiking and walks, and of course I love gardening. Learning about the world is always very interesting as there's a lot out there I do not know, so I read a lot on my freetime. I also like the simpler things such as cooking and baking and I find tremendous amounts of joy in swimming and diving. It's easy to say that I am a sporty kind of girl."

"Wonderful! Now what are your pet peeves?"
"Rather than "disliking" it's more that I don't really know how to handle alcohol well, making me a terrible drinker. I also strongly dislike ignorance and greediness, and let's not forget spoiled people. A lot comes out of hard work, but they think it's okay to not even lift a finger. It irks me. I also don't like laziness as I tend to like having something to do, such as cleaning messes even if they aren't my own. I also like having adult and mature conversations and discussions so childish behavior tends to sometimes clash with my personality."

"Good! One last general question before we get to the juicy stuff. What are you currently doing and where do you see yourself in the future?"
"As I did mention I work as a florist. I don't own my own boutique, but the lady I work for is a very kind woman. One day I'd like to open my flower boutique, but I know that I have a lot to learn before I do so and let's not mention saving up to do. I'm hoping to see myself opening up my own boutique, and maybe I won't do so alone."

"Okay. Now that we have a view of who you are. Let's focus on love! Tell me what do you go for?"
"Oh my. That was a very quick turn. Well I pride myself in being pansexual, meaning I go for both men and women, but I mainly prefer male partner. I suppose I don't have any specific preferences. . . when you fall in love you fall in love, I guess the only thing I demand is for that little spark to be there?"

"Ha, yes. So why did you come here? What do you wish to find here?"
"Well more than this being my own choice my mates told me to sign up for this. I am a little bit embarrassed to be on the show, but I trust it won't be too bad. Hopefully this'll be a very nice and memorable experience, at the very least I don't doubt it will be fun and interesting."

"Well thank you for your time, Alice. Is there anything else you'd like to share?"
"It was very nice talking to you. Please take very good care of me!"

• Love
Queen Saffron ♛
NAME
Saffron

ALIAS
Jackie Church

AFFILIATION
Regulus Pandemonium

RACE
Vampire

ROLE
Vampire Queen

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT
178 cm / 5'8 feet

WEIGHT
55 kg / 121 lbs

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

HAIR COLOR
Rusty red

EYE COLOR
Dark brown

PERSONA

PERSONALITY

Independent - Saffron knows that she is a big girl and can handle herself, she doesn't need anyone to hold her hand through life. That doesn't mean she is too stubborn to realize whenever she needs help, but she is definitely a far stretch from any damsel in distress, and her opponents would be making a huge mistake if they think of her as weak.

Intimate - While some may mistake her love for skinship and closeness among her friends as a flirtatious behavior, those who know her, knows that's just a part of her. Saffron likes to display affection towards her close ones, giving out embraces are just her way to show that she trusts, respects and likes them.

Loyal - Betrayal does not exist in her world, she is extremely loyal to all of those around her and demands the same back. It also goes to show how hard it can be to earn her trust, as she knows loyalty isn't easily earned and it shouldn't be.

Professional - Losing her cool is something she has never done, and probably never will. Being above others is a part of her attitude towards the world, to make sure that she doesn't sink down to their level. She is a vampire and a queen, and has no intentions of behaving like some vile beast.

Intelligent - Her mind is in a palace of its own, being both adaptable and a fast learner Saffron turned extremely intelligent as years passed by. Saffron's intelligence doesn't make her arrogant or cocky, as she is fully aware that there's a lot of stones still left unturned.

Cunning - She has a silver tongue, knowing her way with words rather than always playing "fair" she tends to use her brain to give her perhaps an unfair advantage, but if living for over nine hundred years has taught her anything, then it would be that the world is indeed not fair.

Strategic - Thinking is her blessing, being able to think through the next move and decision by knowing the consequences or predicting them. She never makes a decision she's not fully confident in and never a decision that can lead to the death of anyone, unless it cannot be prevented.

Passionate - If there is something or someone that Saffron believes in, then it will be shown in all of her actions and choices of words. She is a highly passionate and supportive person, refusing to back down from her own beliefs.

Romanticist - Saffron enjoys a little bit of romance, be it through a novel, movie or through personal experience. Obviously she's fully aware that it cannot be like in the movies, but small romantic gestures such as going out or just enjoying some wine together with her loved ones, always makes her heart flutter.

Wine Romance ❤The Night ❤Darkness ❤Intelligence ❤Independence ❤Vampires ❤Blood ❤Playing the piano/violin ❤Classical music ❤Cats ❤Outdoors ❤Light exercise ❤Loyalty ❤Respect ❤Cats ❤Books ❤Skinship ❤Secrets ❤Konstantin

DISLIKES
✘Hunters ✘Dogs ✘Arrogance ✘Stupidity ✘Betrayal ✘Beer ✘Messiness ✘Losses ✘Death of a vampire ✘Easygoingness ✘Carelessness ✘Bugs

KINKS
❣Passion ❣Romance ❣Submitting ❣Impulsive ❣Adventurous ❣Adaptable ❣Vanilla

TURN ONS
♡Intelligence ♡Loyalty ♡Respect ♡Secretive ♡Strength ♡Sparking and fun chemistry ♡Romance

VAMPIRE TRAITS
❥Mind Compulsion ❥Immortality ❥Super speed ❥Senses ❥Agility ❥Strength & durability ❥Dream manipulation ❥Healing factor ❥Emotional control ❥Enhanced emotions ❥Limited Telepathy

VAMPIRE CONS
✘Witchcraft ✘Animal blood ✘Broken neck ✘Fire ✘Sunlight ✘Decapitation ✘Heart extraction ✘Invitation ✘Werewolf bite ✘Werewolf blood ✘Wooden objects ✘Hunger (Unless Controlled)

STRENGTHS
+Using the environment, objects and others for personal gain +Silver tongue +Keeping secrets +Professionalism +Intelligent +Improvising

WEAKNESSES
-Doubtful -Self-sacrificial -Bugs

HISTORY

Mary Elizabeth Thornhill was brought into the world with a normal family. Most of her human memories are happy memories where she grew up with a little to no dramatic childhood. Of course she had the occasional arguments with her parents like any teenager did, and she was somewhat of a drama queen during her high school years, but all in all the beginning of her human life was definitely nothing she would look back upon and have a ton of regrets. Her biggest regret was the choice of clothes she wore back in 1100s, but then again it was the fashion of all women her age that time.

However most of her life took a big turn the moment her twenty-five year old self met Aldrich Blackwell. At the time she had been on an errand for her mother when she met him for the very first time. It was like Cupid's arrow had hit her in the chest, warm bubbly and confusing feelings rushing through her veins and spreading throughout her entire body like a disease. Women held little to no rights at those times, they weren't viewed equally as men, so talking to him had been hard and strange. She had convinced her mother to allow her to work with her in the little stall their parents held at a local farmer's market, the only way they really managed to get some income to their household, though they weren't poor, they were middle class.

Small interactions had turned into more and more, until eventually feelings had managed to blossom in between them. Aldrich had been of a higher class, but she had still been accepted by him. They fell in love.

Aldrich and her knew each other for one year before they officially moved in together, it wasn't uncommon for the female to move in with the male and leave her own family, in a way it was almost common courtesy. She hardly left the home, as a woman her purpose to the relationship was to stay and watch the home, which she did.

After another year together Aldrich had come clean about being. . . different. That he was not a human, but a vampire. He felt the need to tell her, so that their relationship would not be built on a lie and as she grew older she wouldn't be confused as to why Aldrich had never changed. Saffron had been accepting towards the fact, believing that Aldrich was indeed not a human. He had shown her his "true self", and for some reason she was not scared. If anything, she felt it brought the two of them even closer, but of course that gave her a huge dilemma. One day she'd die of old age and Aldrich (or rather what she learned) Konstantin would live on without her, he wouldn't die unless he was killed.

It had began a tough period for their relationship. Saffron had decided that she was accepting towards the fact that immortality was more of a burden than a gift, she'd watch everyone else die as she herself didn't age. It would turn her into a "monster" so to speak, she'd experience insatiable bloodlusts and experience many many hardships in the beginning, but she had thought it all through and decided that she wished to become a vampire. Konstantin had refused to do so, that she didn't know what she was getting herself into, which began a sea of arguments between them.

There had been countless of silent nights, nights spent in separate bedrooms and they had been in the same room without really talking. Saffron --with her somewhat stubborn attitude-- had brought it up whenever she could, used everything from cunning sweet words to guilt tripping ones.

Saffron had thought she had lost the argument when Konstantin had offered to sit down with a good glass of wine, as if he was going to put the final period to their discussions, but instead Saffron had found at the bottom of her glass a ring. It was how Konstantin proposed.

Konstantin and her shared a night filled with passion and pleasure, wearing matching rings and soon enough matching fangs.

She changed her vampire name into: "Saffron" (after the flower) as she only wanted Konstantin to be the one to call her by her human given name, giving them a deeper connection and a sweet secret shared between them.

RELATIONSHIPS

FAMILY
Anya Thornhill | Human mother | Deceased
Cain Thornhill | Human father | Deceased
Konstantin | Husband | Alive

CURRENT STATUS
Taken

LOVE INTEREST
Konstantin

FRIENDS
Isolde - Close friend / Her creator
OPEN FOR MORE!

ENEMIES
Werewolves, witches & hunters

FRENEMIES
None

OTHERS
OPEN~ ^o^

AYA VAN HELSING z
NAME
Aya Van Helsing

NICKNAMES
Valkyrie, Oswin, eventually Dr. Van Helsing

AFFILIATION
Regulus Pandemonium

RACE
Vampire

ROLE
Chirurgeon

APPEARANCE

Height:
5'7"

Weight:

Sexuality:
Bi-Sexual

PERSONA

Personality:
Personalities is a better description of Aya. Aya herself is an individual who is caring yet cunning, Intelligent to almost a flaw and an individual who enjoys people watching to a point of it being alarming. As such, she is often buried in a book, stalking an interesting subject, working or tinkering on something that she hopes will one day make things better for herself and perhaps the others of her race. The other side of Aya is an individual who is daring, dastardly and downright dispicable. This side of herself shows itself at random intervals but takes the form of her becoming far more demented in her practices. Often brought on by emotional means she takes a dark turn and the spiralling into the mind of a broken individual comes to the fore.

Unafraid of capturing live subjects Aya has been found during this time to be uncaring, lacking empathy and almost robotic in her pursuit of whatever it is that is making her focus. Upon the completetion of whatever it is that triggered the mindset she reverts to her old self. While able to remember what occured she simply accepts the results as they are and moves on with her immortal life.

Cats, Marijuanna (Controls her other Personality), Botany, Her Lab, Books, Alone Time, The company of another, Coy Romance, Alchemical Experimentation, Dissection of Live Subjects, Her Job, Heavy Exercise, Day Dreaming

Dislikes:
Her Alter Ego, Interlopers and malcontents, Spies, Theives, Nosey Individuals, Those that move her things, Forced Actions Kinks: Slight Force, Biting, Odd Positions, Jostling for control... Others to be found out

Turn Ons:
To be RPED

Vampire Traits Mind Compulsion, Immortality, Super Speed, Senses, Agility, Strength & Durability. Dream Manipulation, Healing Factor, Emotional Control, Enhanced Emotions & Limited Telepathy.

Vampire Cons Witchcraft, Animal Blood, Broken Neck, Fire, Sunlight, Decapitation, Heart Extraction, Invitation, Werewolf Bite, Werewolf Blood, Wooden Objects & Hunger (Unless Controlled), Vervain.

Talents: (To be Found Out)

Strengths:
Edietic Memeory, Amazing Problem Solving Skills, Inventors Mind, Analytical Observationist and Cunning to a flaw.

Weaknesses:
Bi-Polar Disorder, Specific Arachnaphobia (Terrified of Trap Door Spiders) and Minor Multiple Personality Disorder.

HISTORY

History:
Born at the height of the Industrial Revolution she was estranged from her family and found herself stuck within a catholic Convent. The only thing she had of her family was her last name which seemed to bring suspicion itself. Through the years and through harsh and rigerous studies spurred on by the preassure of the nun's she was able to be schooled at a prestigious school in what once was the Germanic States. As the years past she found herself smitten by a now long dead vampire. Having been turned by the one she once loved it was only with the onset of her vampiric side that she began to exceed even her own expectations.

Sadly, it wasn't all glamor and beautiful nights. Having brutally destroyed the only one she had loved in a horrible event which brought out the bad side of her mind she seemed to go into self imposed exile. Young, naive and still holding true to the vitures of the medical school she attended she found herself being thrust into the Civil War after traveling to the United States in an attempt to flee the past. Living in a society where women were meant to be housebound and meant to take care of the children the still appearingly young Aya rebelled against the standard. With the war raging and the home she had made for herself in northern Virginia having been destroyed she sought out to assist in any way in order to find ways to find comfort and found it in the Red Cross.

This had served her well and she stayed with the organization under an assumed name of Orala. With the war ending the woman had learned many a thing and even assisted in the changing of many of the old practices. Losing her steady supply of blood the woman once more had to sulk into obscurity until the end of World War 1 in which she was at the forefront of a deadly outbreak of Flu. Seemingly immune she tended to those that were stricken and learned more during this period than she had her entire life. Finding a strong love for the microbial world she sought out ways to shape and control that which could fell even the strongest man.

Years passing and time going by she went into a stage of her life which included long instances of isolation until she was recruited by the Center of Diseases Control through... some mental control. Being placed within the confines of the CDC near Baton Rogue. This playground of biological pathogens and Viral specimens nearly made the woman squeal for joy. Effectively taking over the facility she kept up a facade of work but influenced those that worked there to be her puppets. Having the run of the facility she began to indulge her need to poke, prod and attempt to experiment on whatever was viable and nearly inexhaustible. Time passing and with her ability to influence the goverment visitors she continued to use the CDC facility as her personal play ground until she was found by another Vampire. The time spent in isolation had come to an abrupt end. Through deliberation and an extension of kinship she joined another Clan for the first time in nearly a century and a half.

RELATIONSHIPS

Family:
Father- Abraham Van Helsing
Mother- Unknown
Mother of Mercy Catholic Monastary- Caretakers - All Deceased

Current Status:
Single

Love Interest:
None Yet

Friends:

Enemies:

Frenemies:

Last edited:
Do yourself a favor and fuck off.

Last edited:

HEX CODE
#CCFF80

OUTFIT
Click Me!

COUPLE
Forced Ending

TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT.

TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT. TEXT.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Navuso and Justin
Jayce Wheaton

"When water is trapped, it will either find or carve a new way."
Jeong-Jin Tang
Zodiac Warrior of the Snake
tNd9V4w3.jpg

• Name
    Jeong-Jin Tang

Nicknames
    JJ

Sexual Orientation
    Bisexual

Crush
    Miss Sharp Wit ~ Daiyu

Relationship
    Single

• Hair Color
    Black

Eye Color
    Dark Emerald

Weight
    70 kg or 174lbs

Height
    1.91 or 6'3"

Piercings, tattoos, scars
    ~ Orchid Tattoo under his left collarbone
    ~ Tiger Tattoo on his right shoulderblade. He got it at the same time as Nouel-Jin got his snake tattoo.
    ~ Tongue piercing. Very recent

• Personality
    Smooth and Charming

Jeong-Hui is quite a charming man. He knows how to dress himself, and he certainly is aware that he is nice to look it. He can, and will, abuse this fact when he has to, but only to get himself out of trouble or loosen up tongues in a nonviolent way. He would never do this to intentional make some fall in love with them, just to break their hearts. Even if he is often perceived as a player, or even a boy toy. Despite his charms and talks, he doesn't nearly have as much experience in the bedroom as most people think.

Sassy and Sarcastic
    No matter what situation or whom he is talking to, Jeong-Hui always has a reply. He likes to throw off people with his sarcasm and humor. He doesn't even mind making jokes at his own expenses, however rarely ever does this. It is very hard to shut him up, since the Snake will always have the last word. Still he is a great mood lifter in serious or horrifying situations. You can always count on him to make you smile one way or another, even when you don't want to. However at times, he loses control of his quick tongue and makes comments he should not have made or regrets making immediately.

Persistent and Strong-Willed
    Some may call him stubborn, but that is not really true. If the Snake Warrior sets his mind on something, he will reach that goal, no matter how impossible it may seem. He is resourceful and adaptive and not one to quite easily. Though he is very aware of his strong and weak points. Nothing makes him more determined than someone telling him he cannot do a certain thing. It doesn't matter how much effort and time it will take him, but he will succeed and smile while they gaze at him in disbelieve.

Patient and Forgiving
    Unlike many would think, Jeong-Hui is actually a very patient person. You can insult him all you want, and he will not give you any other reaction that sassy comments back. It is very hard to annoy the male. Even if you hurt him, he will most likely just brush it off and forgive you. He always likes to see the best in people and believes they mean it in the best ways. Besides he knows how he can hurt people with his comments every now and then, so he just assumes other people do not mean their stingy comments as well. However once you reach his limit, he will be ruthless and merciless and will get to know how sharp his tongue can really be. Yet the storm won't last long, before it is back to calm waters.

Playful and Daring
    He is always in for something new, for a thrill or a game. He likes to keep himself entertained as well as others. Often he looks for his own boundaries and he likes to rile up the people around him every now and then. He is a male to live on the edge and always search for that kick. He can also get great enjoyment by trying to get other people out of their comfort zones, however in harmless ways. He is always up for a challenge and if you place a bet with him, you can be sure he will keep up his part.

Biography
    He was born only four minutes after his brother, and yet on a totally different day, which made him a completely different child. Where his brother was big and loud and rowdy, he was small and quiet and docile. He didn't cry much, he slept through his nights, he didn't fuzz, he didn't kick… he was the baby most parents would have wanted with his enchanting emerald eyes and perfect behavior. Even as a young child he knew just what to do to get that extra cookie, or get out of trouble, or pry that one toy from his brothers fingers. Yet on the other hand he also was the one who knew how to comfort and calm his brother, how to make him smile through his sadness and to calm him from his anger. Their powers showing in the form of their behavior already, for they were like fire and water and like water Jeong-Hui knew how to kill his brother quick temper.

Their family never had had much, but they had each other and they were brought up with love. Lots of love. However when they were around twelve, disaster struck their family. They gotten the message that their beloved father had died. Heart attack, the doctors had said, from working too hard. Their mother tried to do whatever she could, taking double jobs, turning every coin five times before spending it. Yet there were days she could not give them three meals a day and those days became slowly more frequent over the year that followed. So frequent that Jeong-Hui noticed his mother losing weight, giving up her own meals to feed them and he would sneak back food to her bowl if he thought she was not looking. Though the young male knew that was not enough and thus he went out on the streets to see how he could help.

Eventually he came across a place called Hidden Orchid (숨겨진 난초) where they were hiring males. He informed at the desk, easily convincing them that he and his twin were old enough, before he finally dragged his brother along with him. It started as an easy waiters job, yet the longer they worked there, the more they were worked into the job of a Taikomochi. Entertaining guests, storytelling, drinking with them, joking with them and everything became an everyday thing for them. Jeong-Hui had no trouble with bringing in customers and keeping clients, while also building up some regulars of his own, guests that paid extra to just be entertained by him. Around this time he also learned to fully control his power over water, something he had actually found out at a young age but never told anyone but his brother. He used it as a way to entertain, saying it were simply parlor tricks, and like a real magician never giving away the secrets. His name became familiar, and with that his group of customers only grew and he had become a specialty from the Hidden Orchid.

At sixteen he was inked. It was not about being owned by the place, it was merely product marketing. Everyone who saw that tattoo would know he worked at the Hidden Orchid and thus would come to the establishment. It also was a way to make sure rivaling places could not give him a nicer offer, so two birds with one stone. Private parties had become normal for him, he hardly ever walked like the other Taikomochi on the main floor, unless he was specifically requested there (for a certain price). And with that development rumors started to float, rumors about him doing the usual stuff that happened at private parties in back rooms. And like that he had caught the interest of their landlord. An old male who had been known for eyeing younger boys and who had more than once made his moves on him. At first Jeong-Hui denied him, but soon he heard his mother complaining their rent price had went up for some reasons. And after a few months, he gave in. And once more his brother was the only one who knew, the only one he told.

For some months it went quite well. The landlord only requesting a bit of touching, stroking, kisses, but nothing overly sexual. However his demands became more sexual, lap dances and stripping, became part of their meetings. Eventually touching and stroking down there and by the time he was 18, blowjobs had become part of his form of entertainment as well. At first one blowjob on rent day equaled not having to pay any rent. Yet that became two blowjobs… and then weekly… and then only enough for half of the rent. However Jeong-Hui kept refusing to go any further. For some time the landlord accepted that, until he came back more persistent than before. He would wait him up after work, follow him in the alleys, until Jeong-Hui saw no other option than to involve his brother. His twin picking him up when he was done, making sure he was never alone on the streets and the landlord back of again.

A few months after their 19th birthday the landlord was back full force again. And on one specific night, he had been able to call it in early night. Jeong-Hui decided to just risk it, arguing that the landlord was probably not aware of it. However nothing was less true when two alleys further he was suddenly grabbed and pinned against the wall. His throat was squeezed tight in order to stop any screams and any sounds coming from the young male. There was nothing to defend him with around and he only vaguely remembered the self-defense lessons they had had for their job. He didn't really think as he just suddenly hit towards the others throat, making the landlord stumble backwards. Yet the other recovered quickly grabbing again and pinning him again as clothes ripped. Panic and fear taking over as he tried to strike where he could, but he was no match to the older, and bigger, male. And he probably would have never been, had his brother not come to his rescue.

Neither of them had noticed a second old man watching them. A far older man, and the same man that came to talk to them a few days later. An old man they quickly found out was Master Wiyung who had just found the Zodiac Warrior of the Snake and the Zodiac Warrior of the Tiger. Two forces so unlike of each other, and yet joined by birth. Jeong-Hui did not think as he more or less immediately accepted the offer. He had made the promise to himself to make sure that he would never feel as helpless and powerless as in that alley with the landlord, and Master Wiyung was just offering him the possibility to achieve that goal. He spend long days training, working out, trying all kind of different martial arts until he had found the Eagle Claw Techniques quite fitting. Quick attacks, yet mostly meant to defend and to disable an opponent without doing serious harm. He learned to use his control over water for more than just cool looking tricks, though there is still a lot he can learn and a lot he has to perfect. He even learned how to use the skills he had picked up from being a Taikomochi for all those years in benefit for the Warriors. He could spend hours at bars, just talking and entertaining people to find out information for the Master, about trouble, about other possible warriors. And every now and then he still goes back to being a Taikomochi, yet only on the main floor and no more private parties.

~ Swimming
    ~ Sarcasm
    ~ Attention
    ~ Ice Cream
    ~ Alcohol
    ~ Story telling

Dislikes
    ~ Hot Temperatures or dry climates
    ~ Spicy food
    ~ Uptight people
    ~ People who takes things way too serious
    ~ People that think they can boss him around

Fears
    ~ Losing his brother. Despite that they often get under each other's skin, he would be no where without his brother.
    ~ Heights. No idea why, but the idea of being up in the air or even on a ladder or climbing a tree freaks him out.
    ~ Drowning. Water may be his element to control, it also has power over him and he is afraid that at one point he won't be able to fight it and thus drown because he loses control.

• Occupation
    Taikomochi: the party masters who ensure that the guests have a fun time at the party by telling jokes, telling erotic tales and acting out skits, playing games and drinking sake. Jeong-Hui reputation included that he did more erotic stuff as well, but most of this is rumor.

Powers
    Water Bending
    ~ He mostly uses in a defensive way to shield himself and others by creating high waves of water between them and the opponents.
    ~ He also uses waves of water to knock back enemies
    ~ He can manipulate currents of water to transport things, himself or others, as long as they are within his sight and the natural current is not too strong (aka he would not be able to stop a waterfall)
    ~ Upside: Underwater breathing
    ~ Downside: he can only use the available water sources
    ~ Downside: he will quickly be exhausted in dry areas or hot temperatures
    ~ Upside: he never gets wet when it rains, nor those that say close to him

Martial Art
    Eagle Claw Kung Fu: known for its gripping techniques, strikes, joint locks, takedowns and pressure point attacks. This style of Kung Fu is also called Faan Tzi Ying Jow Pai, Fann Tzi Ying Jow Pai, Ying Zhao Pai, etc. According to FightingArts.com, "Eagle Claw's specialty is developing the hand grip and finger pressure to grasp, trap, seize and manipulate opponents' limbs, joints, pressure points, veins and other targets".

• Weapons:
    - Barbed Whip

Theme Song/s

• The Rat ~ Roulan Xu
    They are playful rivals in his opinion. He is not someone to hate easily, but he will dislike her sharp tongue and quick comments. Furthermore the fact they share the same fighting style will just make him that more persistent on being better than her. This is however mostly meant to make sure he will not slack off himself, so therefore playful rivals, because deep down he does respect her.

The Ox ~ Bjarke Bjornson
    The Big Friendly Giant. Being used to his brothers height, he hardly feels intimidated around this male. As long as he keeps his fingers off those battle axe. Perhaps for Jeongs own health, this would be a good time to learn how to keep his tongue down. For there will be a time the Ox does understand all the stupid shit he is saying and outrunning a battle axe…. Yeah that should become one of his other abilities then.

The Tiger ~ Noeul-Jin Tang
    His older brother, his protector, his personal victim and the other way around. Even though they look and are nothing alike, Jeong couldn't live without his dear brother. Despite all the teasing and bickering, he would always have his brothers back. There has never been anything he had not told his brother, no matter how embarrassing the story. Except for maybe the crush Mei has on both of them. He believes that is not something for him to share and it is quite amusing to see how blind the two of them are. They would make an amazing couple to be honest.

The Rabbit ~ Chih-Tui Lam
    He isn't really sure what to think of this guy. The rabbit always ready to protect his sister from Jeongs sharp tongue, even if he hardly really is able to. Like with Hiroki, he thinks it would not be bad if Chih-Tui would just let go for once. And if the male stopped thinking about Mei for just one second, it wouldn't be bad either.

The Dragon ~ Jun Xiao
    He has no particular opinion on this Warrior. Sometimes they go well together, at other times they clash. But he has no particular feelings towards her, nor has she towards him for as far as he is aware. Sometimes he tries to pick her out of her shell with some remarks and comments, but mostly he just let's her be.

The Horse ~ Liadlaw
    He adores the guy, sees him a bit as the father figure he missed in most of his life. He loves talking with the other, exchanging stories on the days when the weather is bad and they have to stay inside. Jeong has some friendly respect for the male. Beside the master, Li would probably be the only one who could talk some sense into him, or even make him listen.

The Goat ~ Dai Zhou
    How to even describe what this woman does to him? There are no words that could explain her beauty, nor would any words honor her amazing personality. Even though he likes to tease her and rile her up, it is only to feel that sharp sting of her tongue. She has probably been the only person ever that has been able to shut him up within three sentences and god does he love it. However he tries not to act too much on his feelings, guarding himself from the heartbreak that many men before him had felt because of this special woman. She is so outstanding, he doesn't see himself as worthy of her attention in such a way. So teases and jokes is all it will be…

The Monkey ~ Kiyasha Yozei
    He has no problems working together with her, but other than that has no further interest. Her jealousy makes him think of her as being petty, since he is used to have to share everything. Both with his brother and because he had no chance of surviving otherwise when they were younger. He furthermore dislikes her cunning behavior and sees this as something very distrusting. Around her he would be cautious and most likely try to find a way to avoid her.

The Rooster ~ Rentaro Ryunosuke
    He would probably have quite a good time with the Rooster. Every now and then low key flirting with Ren, because that is just who he is. But he would see the male mostly as a good friend and someone to have fun with (in a non sexual way).

The Dog ~ Hiroki Nakano
    Though he respects Hiroki, he dislikes the male for being quite uptight. The fact that he is extremely close with Dai-chan is not really helping the dog to be more likeable for the Snake. He really believes Hiroki should just let go and have fun. Maybe even getting drunk sometimes wouldn't be bad. Though it would be wise to keep the Rooster out of it then. Even if Jeong didn't judge, he liked being actually able to sleep at night and not having to listen to others getting it on.

The Pig ~ Mei Lam
    In his opinion she is fun to be around. He likes teasing her every now and then. However he sees her as nothing more than a friend. It also is his secret mission to have her blushing at least once a week. Though he is aware of her little crush, he does not let that influence his behavior. To him she is simply a friend and he is not gonna treat her differently, or take some distance, because she has a crush. He is however being honest with her and hopes dearly that her crush will not develop into stronger feelings, since he would hate having to break her heart. And is secretly supporting her other crush even more because of that. His brother deserves some real love.

The Servant ~ Tae Choi
    Jeong adores him and loves the flirting. Overall he helps the boy, giving him some tips on serving and flirting and whatever. He loves having Tae around and even sneaks in a kiss at a passing or a slap on the ass. He is open for anything more, but does not initiate on that, other than with words and dares. For him it is just a curious game to see how far the servant boy is willing to go. He doesn't mind giving the younger and smaller boy all the control in their games, searching nothing behind it as he merely sees it as some teaching and fun moments between them.
[tabs][/tabs]
maxresdefault.jpg

"Never underestimate the power of water.
It can wash away land, kill fires, ruin metal and cut through stone, while being soft, flexible and persistent."

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse ut tristique mi, eget blandit justo. In nisi leo, pharetra vitae cursus vitae, rutrum et lacus. In sit amet mi scelerisque, mattis eros accumsan, egestas mi. Donec eu pretium ante, at interdum est. Nunc varius dui tempus metus ullamcorper scelerisque ut vitae turpis. Cras non tortor at turpis cursus gravida id vitae felis. Donec eleifend metus lorem, id faucibus urna fermentum at. Vestibulum maximus, nulla at malesuada semper, odio felis placerat massa, nec blandit risus quam quis ipsum. Donec cursus consequat consectetur. Pellentesque ultricies vitae nunc a accumsan. Donec sagittis dolor eget ultrices aliquet. Nulla laoreet consequat nisl, a vestibulum neque mattis eget. Vestibulum sit amet fermentum odio.

Pellentesque vel turpis vehicula, aliquam est ut, interdum nisi. Pellentesque gravida quam elit, nec tempor turpis hendrerit id. Praesent eget placerat lorem. Etiam venenatis facilisis risus at interdum. Aliquam tempus semper purus quis varius. Aenean in augue vitae massa sodales suscipit. Sed sed lobortis magna, ut aliquam erat. Nunc bibendum justo eget lorem bibendum ultrices. Nam rhoncus feugiat urna, sagittis cursus erat varius nec. Praesent imperdiet eget ante vel dictum. Suspendisse a convallis massa. Etiam aliquam augue eget interdum convallis. Vivamus facilisis erat ut dui eleifend, non semper est tempus. Phasellus tristique augue at felis consequat ullamcorper.

Ut sagittis libero vel augue interdum, vitae euismod urna volutpat. Fusce non nibh ac nisl feugiat aliquet vel nec mauris. Proin sodales nisl sed tempor pharetra. Pellentesque erat ligula, tincidunt quis porttitor et, faucibus nec justo. Mauris ut nulla eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Maecenas vehicula, nibh id mattis fringilla, odio magna pulvinar tellus, nec sagittis urna neque vel augue. Cras finibus massa quis dolor feugiat, ut pretium ligula laoreet. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque est justo, posuere eu hendrerit eu, pretium ut dolor. Nullam ut faucibus eros. Praesent in leo maximus, semper tortor sed, consectetur justo. Suspendisse erat orci, semper id pretium non, varius sit amet arcu. Nullam arcu elit, scelerisque ut ultrices nec, egestas sed mi. Cras et ullamcorper tellus. Vivamus ipsum odio, hendrerit in diam nec, placerat imperdiet tellus.

Cras pulvinar ultricies nulla, vel lacinia ipsum eleifend in. Cras laoreet arcu ac neque facilisis pharetra. Pellentesque egestas metus a commodo interdum. Morbi dictum a nunc nec suscipit. Suspendisse facilisis ex pellentesque sem cursus mollis. Etiam justo eros, lobortis quis nisl et, elementum consequat sapien. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer porta fringilla dictum. Sed eleifend purus in nisl semper convallis. Quisque fermentum eu dolor vel scelerisque. Donec ornare aliquam suscipit. Morbi at ipsum fermentum, maximus ex eget, lacinia felis. Aliquam interdum, velit a venenatis pellentesque, odio orci placerat enim, vitae interdum ipsum enim nec ex. Fusce porttitor, urna in dictum pretium, elit ligula aliquet ex, ac gravida est mauris vel elit. Mauris placerat augue et commodo viverra. Nullam tincidunt, nunc id iaculis vehicula, dui dui vestibulum nulla, id commodo libero lectus in tortor.

Nullam eleifend mi in augue pulvinar tempor. Sed arcu est, vulputate in elit eu, suscipit sagittis magna. Donec maximus posuere lacus, vel fringilla felis dapibus vitae. Cras non eros quis nulla fringilla blandit vitae id purus. Integer dignissim sollicitudin elit, a accumsan ex varius et. In at libero ac nisi convallis euismod. Phasellus congue blandit purus eu pellentesque. Vestibulum efficitur tristique faucibus. Pellentesque vel ante sapien. Integer vulputate nisl at diam commodo, eget ultrices orci eleifend.
Kim Taehyung
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse ut tristique mi, eget blandit justo. In nisi leo, pharetra vitae cursus vitae, rutrum et lacus. In sit amet mi scelerisque, mattis eros accumsan, egestas mi. Donec eu pretium ante, at interdum est. Nunc varius dui tempus metus ullamcorper scelerisque ut vitae turpis. Cras non tortor at turpis cursus gravida id vitae felis. Donec eleifend metus lorem, id faucibus urna fermentum at. Vestibulum maximus, nulla at malesuada semper, odio felis placerat massa, nec blandit risus quam quis ipsum. Donec cursus consequat consectetur. Pellentesque ultricies vitae nunc a accumsan. Donec sagittis dolor eget ultrices aliquet. Nulla laoreet consequat nisl, a vestibulum neque mattis eget. Vestibulum sit amet fermentum odio.

Pellentesque vel turpis vehicula, aliquam est ut, interdum nisi. Pellentesque gravida quam elit, nec tempor turpis hendrerit id. Praesent eget placerat lorem. Etiam venenatis facilisis risus at interdum. Aliquam tempus semper purus quis varius. Aenean in augue vitae massa sodales suscipit. Sed sed lobortis magna, ut aliquam erat. Nunc bibendum justo eget lorem bibendum ultrices. Nam rhoncus feugiat urna, sagittis cursus erat varius nec. Praesent imperdiet eget ante vel dictum. Suspendisse a convallis massa. Etiam aliquam augue eget interdum convallis. Vivamus facilisis erat ut dui eleifend, non semper est tempus. Phasellus tristique augue at felis consequat ullamcorper.

Ut sagittis libero vel augue interdum, vitae euismod urna volutpat. Fusce non nibh ac nisl feugiat aliquet vel nec mauris. Proin sodales nisl sed tempor pharetra. Pellentesque erat ligula, tincidunt quis porttitor et, faucibus nec justo. Mauris ut nulla eros. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Maecenas vehicula, nibh id mattis fringilla, odio magna pulvinar tellus, nec sagittis urna neque vel augue. Cras finibus massa quis dolor feugiat, ut pretium ligula laoreet. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque est justo, posuere eu hendrerit eu, pretium ut dolor. Nullam ut faucibus eros. Praesent in leo maximus, semper tortor sed, consectetur justo. Suspendisse erat orci, semper id pretium non, varius sit amet arcu. Nullam arcu elit, scelerisque ut ultrices nec, egestas sed mi. Cras et ullamcorper tellus. Vivamus ipsum odio, hendrerit in diam nec, placerat imperdiet tellus.

Cras pulvinar ultricies nulla, vel lacinia ipsum eleifend in. Cras laoreet arcu ac neque facilisis pharetra. Pellentesque egestas metus a commodo interdum. Morbi dictum a nunc nec suscipit. Suspendisse facilisis ex pellentesque sem cursus mollis. Etiam justo eros, lobortis quis nisl et, elementum consequat sapien. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Integer porta fringilla dictum. Sed eleifend purus in nisl semper convallis. Quisque fermentum eu dolor vel scelerisque. Donec ornare aliquam suscipit. Morbi at ipsum fermentum, maximus ex eget, lacinia felis. Aliquam interdum, velit a venenatis pellentesque, odio orci placerat enim, vitae interdum ipsum enim nec ex. Fusce porttitor, urna in dictum pretium, elit ligula aliquet ex, ac gravida est mauris vel elit. Mauris placerat augue et commodo viverra. Nullam tincidunt, nunc id iaculis vehicula, dui dui vestibulum nulla, id commodo libero lectus in tortor.

Nullam eleifend mi in augue pulvinar tempor. Sed arcu est, vulputate in elit eu, suscipit sagittis magna. Donec maximus posuere lacus, vel fringilla felis dapibus vitae. Cras non eros quis nulla fringilla blandit vitae id purus. Integer dignissim sollicitudin elit, a accumsan ex varius et. In at libero ac nisi convallis euismod. Phasellus congue blandit purus eu pellentesque. Vestibulum efficitur tristique faucibus. Pellentesque vel ante sapien. Integer vulputate nisl at diam commodo, eget ultrices orci eleifend.
Kim Namjoon

Jung Hoseok

Last edited:

Park Jimin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok

• Love
Reactions: Justin
NAME
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"QUOTE"
HEX CODE
text text
OUTFIT
text text
POSITION
text text
POWER
text text
INTERACTION
text text
TAGGED
text text

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

Aliquam cursus risus eu cursus iaculis. Sed non rutrum sem. Donec porta leo non felis sagittis, eget pellentesque libero ullamcorper. Duis luctus in nisl eget suscipit. Maecenas congue faucibus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce a sapien at elit molestie fermentum nec efficitur dui. Fusce eget lobortis tellus. Ut mollis turpis vel purus viverra placerat. Pellentesque elit felis, rutrum quis elementum nec, euismod eget quam. Aenean est elit, ornare aliquam velit a, semper tempus turpis. Proin a luctus quam. Nam at mauris a ligula convallis ultricies. Aliquam vitae posuere ante. Suspendisse ut urna quam.

Cras dictum commodo nunc et ultrices. Ut non convallis nunc, vel facilisis eros. Donec at ante eu quam sollicitudin cursus dapibus nec dui. Proin eget lorem a ex iaculis fringilla. Mauris fringilla pellentesque dui non semper. Etiam interdum est eget sapien scelerisque pretium. Aenean eget erat imperdiet, pulvinar nunc vel, aliquam odio. Curabitur erat nisi, egestas nec augue sed, fringilla pulvinar felis. Fusce ac purus rhoncus, sagittis risus non, ultrices mi. Suspendisse nec nibh ac massa ultricies luctus. Aliquam ultricies, urna in facilisis tempus, lorem odio viverra nisl, nec tristique risus urna vitae lacus. Aliquam congue, velit sed venenatis auctor, nibh est maximus ligula, id aliquet magna purus id ipsum. Ut fermentum finibus odio, sed faucibus ante facilisis et. Phasellus placerat, risus a fermentum imperdiet, magna purus porttitor leo, id ultricies tellus metus non nunc. Fusce vel magna viverra, bibendum enim eu, tincidunt massa. Fusce luctus eros nec luctus malesuada.

Donec quis augue quis felis scelerisque elementum. Cras tincidunt mauris facilisis tincidunt vestibulum. Donec mauris lectus, porta ut imperdiet at, egestas sit amet dolor. Nulla pharetra viverra nulla, quis varius eros pulvinar at. Mauris eget mauris ac urna tincidunt consequat non eget ipsum. Quisque sodales mollis tempus. Sed semper, erat non tristique vulputate, tellus risus feugiat mauris, vitae viverra arcu est vitae ligula. Ut egestas mollis urna. Cras id arcu nisi. Nulla vehicula scelerisque massa at commodo. Donec placerat felis sit amet augue vestibulum, eget bibendum nisl hendrerit. Praesent ac libero eros. Phasellus volutpat dui eu lacus euismod, quis ultrices risus faucibus.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin

"I am not the angel you would like me to be. I've already plucked all my feathers."
Liam York

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.

Mauris ut enim at ipsum ornare pellentesque. Fusce nec diam odio. Donec rhoncus gravida interdum. Sed tempus faucibus metus in malesuada. Suspendisse dignissim massa sit amet est sagittis gravida. Donec venenatis pretium magna a aliquet. Proin non velit hendrerit, tempus felis vel, posuere nunc. Mauris malesuada, nunc non faucibus placerat, est orci posuere neque, id tempus tellus nisl quis nulla. Vestibulum varius orci quis faucibus rutrum. Etiam tortor quam, scelerisque nec ornare nec, commodo maximus velit. Mauris ornare non purus nec sodales. Pellentesque eu velit vitae purus vestibulum consectetur iaculis imperdiet enim. Cras ultricies urna ante, at rutrum lorem accumsan quis. Donec rhoncus dapibus odio, eu lobortis odio vestibulum a. Ut vel vulputate enim.

Sed rhoncus velit sit amet massa elementum, imperdiet euismod nunc porttitor. Phasellus scelerisque erat sit amet venenatis vulputate. Curabitur elementum facilisis justo, at finibus odio ultrices id. Mauris et tristique odio. In a magna imperdiet, eleifend elit condimentum, hendrerit nisl. Fusce finibus tellus a condimentum dapibus. Nunc a tempor quam, ac malesuada leo. Donec sed libero felis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Nunc a tempus mi.

Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Proin risus purus, blandit porttitor fringilla finibus, scelerisque a dolor. Quisque vel augue nec dui sodales sollicitudin. Vivamus at neque ut elit porta commodo non ac ligula. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce lacinia turpis quis bibendum rhoncus. Vivamus pretium euismod nulla a blandit. Ut leo dolor, finibus luctus mattis non, accumsan a eros. Duis massa mauris, sollicitudin quis felis id, commodo tincidunt mauris. Cras imperdiet laoreet neque, id pharetra eros euismod ut. Phasellus quis metus at lectus porta molestie. Ut cursus eget dui a luctus. Nulla nec elementum sem, a aliquam est. Praesent dolor nisl, dapibus et ipsum id, maximus venenatis nunc. Mauris sagittis placerat quam.

Ut eget ex sapien. Pellentesque eu mauris tincidunt, ullamcorper erat in, aliquam enim. Sed porta eros sed dui pulvinar pulvinar. Mauris consequat facilisis egestas. Pellentesque nunc sapien, volutpat eget mi viverra, pharetra vestibulum magna. Donec condimentum iaculis dictum. Pellentesque tempor pulvinar est, eu semper erat pellentesque nec. Nullam consequat enim eget vehicula luctus. Morbi sit amet mollis orci. Donec tincidunt ac ante ut efficitur. Donec a lobortis neque, vel gravida diam. Suspendisse imperdiet, lectus eu auctor pretium, enim tellus tincidunt lacus, nec molestie libero massa ac purus.

"They told me I couldn't love someone until I loved myself. Bullshit. I never loved myself. But you? God. I loved you so much I forgot what hating myself felt like."
Park Taejin
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Suspendisse a turpis diam. Etiam non arcu enim. Proin elementum, tortor nec tempus commodo, ante elit lacinia enim, quis sagittis ante lorem eu tellus. Vivamus eleifend consequat dapibus. Pellentesque id risus eget nunc luctus aliquam a in dui. Maecenas molestie leo vel luctus posuere. Maecenas vestibulum ullamcorper justo nec rhoncus. Aenean non lectus in metus tincidunt volutpat. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Maecenas sollicitudin nunc in lacus feugiat viverra. Sed mollis quis neque at tincidunt. Integer a aliquet erat. Maecenas et feugiat augue. Sed finibus est ut tortor pellentesque pretium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sidhe and Navuso
name
HEX CODE
text text
OUTFIT
Click Me!
POSITION
text text
POWER
text text
INTERACTION(S)
text text
MENTION(S)
text text
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

Aliquam cursus risus eu cursus iaculis. Sed non rutrum sem. Donec porta leo non felis sagittis, eget pellentesque libero ullamcorper. Duis luctus in nisl eget suscipit. Maecenas congue faucibus lacinia. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas. Fusce a sapien at elit molestie fermentum nec efficitur dui. Fusce eget lobortis tellus. Ut mollis turpis vel purus viverra placerat. Pellentesque elit felis, rutrum quis elementum nec, euismod eget quam. Aenean est elit, ornare aliquam velit a, semper tempus turpis. Proin a luctus quam. Nam at mauris a ligula convallis ultricies. Aliquam vitae posuere ante. Suspendisse ut urna quam.

Cras dictum commodo nunc et ultrices. Ut non convallis nunc, vel facilisis eros. Donec at ante eu quam sollicitudin cursus dapibus nec dui. Proin eget lorem a ex iaculis fringilla. Mauris fringilla pellentesque dui non semper. Etiam interdum est eget sapien scelerisque pretium. Aenean eget erat imperdiet, pulvinar nunc vel, aliquam odio. Curabitur erat nisi, egestas nec augue sed, fringilla pulvinar felis. Fusce ac purus rhoncus, sagittis risus non, ultrices mi. Suspendisse nec nibh ac massa ultricies luctus. Aliquam ultricies, urna in facilisis tempus, lorem odio viverra nisl, nec tristique risus urna vitae lacus. Aliquam congue, velit sed venenatis auctor, nibh est maximus ligula, id aliquet magna purus id ipsum. Ut fermentum finibus odio, sed faucibus ante facilisis et. Phasellus placerat, risus a fermentum imperdiet, magna purus porttitor leo, id ultricies tellus metus non nunc. Fusce vel magna viverra, bibendum enim eu, tincidunt massa. Fusce luctus eros nec luctus malesuada.

Donec quis augue quis felis scelerisque elementum. Cras tincidunt mauris facilisis tincidunt vestibulum. Donec mauris lectus, porta ut imperdiet at, egestas sit amet dolor. Nulla pharetra viverra nulla, quis varius eros pulvinar at. Mauris eget mauris ac urna tincidunt consequat non eget ipsum. Quisque sodales mollis tempus. Sed semper, erat non tristique vulputate, tellus risus feugiat mauris, vitae viverra arcu est vitae ligula. Ut egestas mollis urna. Cras id arcu nisi. Nulla vehicula scelerisque massa at commodo. Donec placerat felis sit amet augue vestibulum, eget bibendum nisl hendrerit. Praesent ac libero eros. Phasellus volutpat dui eu lacus euismod, quis ultrices risus faucibus.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.

Code:
[div=background-color: black; height: 770px; width: 960px; margin: auto; padding: 10px; border: 4px solid red;][div=padding: 10px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 60px; color: red; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid red; text-transform: uppercase;][glow]name[/glow][/div][div=padding: 10px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 14px; color: red; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center;][glow]quote[/glow][/div][glow][div=padding: 10px; color: red; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 10px; text-align: center;][div=width: 200px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; border-right: 1px solid red; border-left: 1px solid red; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; padding-right: 0px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px;]HEX CODE
text text[/div][div=width: 200px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; border-right: 1px solid red; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; padding-right: 0px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px;]LOCATION
text text[/div][div=width: 200px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; border-right: 1px solid red; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; padding-right: 0px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px;]OUTFIT
Click Me![/div][div=width: 200px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; border-right: 1px solid red; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; padding-right: 0px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px;]POSITION
text text[/div][div=width: 200px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; border-left: 1px solid red; border-right: 1px solid red; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; padding-right: 0px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px;]POWER
text text[/div][div=width: 200px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; border-right: 1px solid red; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; padding-right: 0px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px;]INTERACTION(S)
text text[/div][div=width: 200px; margin-left: 0px; margin-right: 0px; border-right: 1px solid red; padding-left: 0px; display: inline-block; padding-right: 0px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px;]MENTION(S)
text text[/div][/div][/glow][div=margin: auto; float: left; left: 30px; background:url(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110707175508/theywalkamongus/images/5/50/Blood_Splatter.png); height: 515px; width: 300px; background-size: 515px; background-position: 50% 0%; top: 22px;][/div][div=margin: auto; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; color: white; background-color: black; float: right; right: 0px; height: 500px; width: 500px; padding: 20px; overflow-y: scroll;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Reactions: Navuso
name

Code:
[div=background-color: black; height: 680px; width: 960px; margin: auto; padding: 10px; border: 4px solid red;][div=padding: 10px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 60px; color: red; text-align: center; border-bottom: 1px solid red; text-transform: uppercase;][glow]name[/glow][/div][div=padding: 10px; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 14px; color: red; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center;][glow]quote[/glow][/div][div=margin: auto; float: left;left: 50px; background:url(http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110707175508/theywalkamongus/images/5/50/Blood_Splatter.png); height: 515px; width: 300px; background-size: 515px; background-position: 50% 0%; top: 22px;][/div][div=margin: auto; font-family: Arial Narrow; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; color: white; background-color: black; float: right;right: 0px; height: 500px; width: 500px; padding: 20px; overflow-y: scroll;]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aliquam pulvinar ultrices lacus, vitae mollis augue. Sed cursus leo et metus laoreet, at facilisis nisi pellentesque. Sed efficitur odio vel vulputate vulputate. Sed molestie placerat risus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Nulla convallis tempus mollis. Donec non sagittis ex.

Aliquam sollicitudin venenatis felis mollis bibendum. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Phasellus non finibus arcu. Cras tincidunt tellus et convallis dictum. Phasellus et bibendum nisl. Integer eu vulputate nulla, a finibus lacus. Morbi vel lectus ac nulla laoreet rutrum. Nulla posuere scelerisque dolor iaculis tincidunt. Proin enim ipsum, lobortis vel commodo et, pellentesque eu mi. Duis non vehicula arcu, eget pharetra mi. Sed venenatis, velit id varius auctor, lacus nisl ultricies nisi, quis vehicula dui urna nec arcu. Cras dapibus nulla dictum, euismod orci et, tincidunt sapien.[/div][/div]

name

Last edited: