Test YOUR Darkness...

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
I do, but the voice doesn't tell me those things.. It's a much more maniacal and morbid voice, hahaha
MWAHAHAHA

Stop flirting with my girl or I'll snap your head off and eat it for dinner, do you hear me!!!!!!!! Nah, I'm kidding hahaha, hey, Chi we should put our minds together and make the ultimate horror rp:)

You two should do that. Zombies, demented creatures, killing voices in heads that's some sort of disease
You'd make the best ones.

haha
And no snapping people's heads off here! You have to go somewhere else to do that, Dark Guardian!

Hahaha sure and by the way I'm a girl. I saport the gays and all but i would only hit on Jea till i know she bio or Les :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha oh wow! I just dropped my jaw and my phone when I read that haha. Do forgive me. And chi, inbox me I have a perfect rp that we should do!

Alright. AND I'M LAUGHING OUT LOUD RIGHT NOW READING YOURS. HAHAHA sucker sorry.

It was in a dark forest. she ran. and ran. and ran. fast but got no where. they where calling out to her. she turned back to see nothing but she knew that they where behind her. she ran faster then ever. she need to get out or they will-. she triped over her show and fell face first to the ground. she looked up. and darkness took hold of her. she tried to fight but she couldn't. that is till she heard a voice. a mans voice calling out her name. who there. she called out. she feels a hand touch her cheek. she knew who it was by there touch.

she woken up in sweet in her room. it was dark and no one was there. she put her hand on her face then notice something was off. she saw her window was open. "Lucifer" she said softly

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
You guys are hilarious X)
lol haha