1399479633927.jpg

Hm. Seems about right.

chart

@Muirgen , Can we still be friends? :boxedin:

chart

• Love
Reactions: Muirgen
chart

I'm a bible-thumping meritocrat. In other words, a proud Conservative.

Reactions: Kaddoc
One secret to enduring friendships: never talk politics, never talk religion :grouphug:
The only problem with this viewpoint is that talking about those things to people you don't consider yourself friends with is an even worse idea. You should only talk politics and religion with people you at least mildly respect.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
The only problem with this viewpoint is that talking about those things to people you don't consider yourself friends with is an even worse idea. You should only talk politics and religion with people you at least mildly respect.
Thanks for the advice there @Protagonist, and believe it or not you and I are closest in scores to one another, among all those who've posted their tests thus far. But don't fret for us, Adelaide and I do just fine. We know very well where each stands on both of those third-rail topics, and love one another anyway ;) And I don't consider sharing my results for an online political compass test I've taken a bajillion times before, to be talking politics or religion with anyone - just hopping in on some fun, catching a grin or two!

eta: And avoiding homework, because... Procrastination... ><

• Love
Reactions: Adelaide
chart

Huh, that's a bit less Libertarian than I was last time I took this test.

Not surprised at all that I'm still left as fuck on the economy, because I'm all about regulating the fuck out of corporations and taxing the rich to feed the poor. 8D

Economic Left/Right: -6.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.15

chart

Give or take, it's too early in the morning for an accurate comparison, but it's good enough.

chart

Result doesn't surprise me there.

I'm surprised to see so many people find themselves in the bottom left box. I do to, btw, so it's not an "I'm surrounded by fckin commies" type of surprised.

chart

Thought a lot of the questions were rather gray and too generalize for this to be remotely accurate.

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.03

chart

Not surprising in the slightest.
Though I am saddened by the lack of an apolitical option :(

Not surprising in the slightest.
Though I am saddened by the lack of an apolitical option :(

The apolitical option is to not take the test, because a truly apolitical person wouldn't bother with it.

chart

Well that was interesting. It's too bad tests like these can't account for much grey area with the questions. On the upside, I'm almost like Gandhi according to the site's example grid.

Got the same as the majority of you. No need for a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.