Test model

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am..." He mumbled softly.
"...but only for medical reasons." He frowned a bit.

"Medical reasons?" Travis echoed, his eyebrow arching. "Well...maybe me needing a bath with my cute boyfriend is a medical reason..." He smirked at Charles, lightly running his hand along Charles's thigh.

Charles felt some sort of tightness in his non existant stomach as he felt his hand on his thigh.
He could feel things,that's for sure. But he didn't know what that feeling was. He was confused and he didn't know how to respond.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
He wasn't programmed to object.

Travis smiled as Charles asked what he was doing. "Well, intimacy is part of the many things we have to do together...this is a part of it. Can I kiss you?" He smiled, his hazel eyes bright with happiness.

"Yes...you can." He said shyly, looking back at him.
"Can you teach me?" His innocent voice softly said as he leaned in close.
"I never felt a kiss before," he put a hand up to Travis's right cheek.
"The scientists back at he lab told me it feels good..." He mumbled in the soft voice again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis smiled as Charles asked him to teach him what a kiss felt like. "Alright," he said, crossing the distance between them and placing his lips on his. He pulled away a second later, still smiling. "Did that...feel good? I thought you weren't supposed to feel anything..."

"Yes... I didn't know I'm programmed to feel." He said as his eyes fluttered open.
"...can you do that again? Please?" He said. Charles was too polite.

Travis smiled as he saw how polite Charles was. "You don't need to be so polite, you know...I kind of like a guy who can be forward..." He smiled before adding, "But yes, I will kiss you again..." And he did, gently placing his lips against Charles's.

When he pulled away, he was gently holding Charles, his arms having moved to wrap around him. "You're such a cutie..."

Charles felt how gentle the kiss was, being a bit more relaxed.
He looked up at him after Travis let go.
He felt good, or at least he thought this was supposed to feel good.

Charles heard his comment but he began to get fuzzy and lost in his eyes.
Ignoring what he said, Charles put his hands around his face and kissed him a bit more rougher and rushed. A bit more tongue was involved, getting more and more involved.
His lips were soft and supple. But the kiss was hard and deep.

Charles let go, still holding onto his face and looking at him.
His lips were a bit wet and you could see a small stran of saliva.

"I'm so sorry that was gross of me. I'm so sorry..." He frantically said as he wiped off the stran of salvia from his soft lips. After that, he got up, embarrassed.

"I'll be in the living room, watching tv." He mumbled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Travis loved how Charles's lips felt against his as they kissed, loved how warm and soft and supple they were. It was sweet, but also deep and forceful. When Charles pulled away, Travis smiled at him, but it faded as Charles said that it was gross and that he was just going to watch television in the living room.

"Charles," he said, grabbing his wrist before he could leave. "Wait...it wasn't gross...I liked it. You're lips are soft and kissing you felt incredibly real and shit...stay..."

"Why?" He asked,still confused and flustered.
He sat back down on the bed, feeling a bit woozy.
He had a sudden realization.
"...I'm only here for that sort of stuff aren't I?" He asked, looking at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.