Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance
Hey there! After quite a break, I've decided to return to Iwaku and I'm in search of some long term role play partners! Below will be what you can expect from me, what I expect from a partner, and some extras :)

What to expect from me
I absolutely hate ghosting! I will never ghost you purposefully and will always do my best to tell you if the roleplay could use some sprucing up.

I'm able to get online Monday-Friday as I have pretty busy weekends but I'm normally unavailable each day after 3:30 pm.

While I'm online you can expect pretty quick replies as I try to give my best effort every time I'm online and able.

What I expect from you as a partner

Everything I listed for myself! I don't require you to do anything extra, I promise :)

Roleplay Requirements

I absolutely despise one liners and prefer if I received at least a paragraph or two of response. Don't push yourself to put out super long replies though as I know how quick that can burn out one's creative spark.

I love detail and drama. Please don't be afraid of either one as I really like to keep things interesting and full of life!

Help with ideas! Sometimes I'm an idea factory and other times my brain took a vacation. On both days I will do my best to include my own ideas and I expect that you do as well.

Be open to MxF as well as FxF pairings. Although I am open to all pairings, it takes a special kind of plot to interest me in an MxM pairing.

Genres

I am personally only into modern erotic romances. I don't do anything involving fantasy, supernatural, action/adventure, etc. Like I said before, I like to include fair amounts of drama in my role plays and I think my favorite genre reflects that well.

Although I do like the plots to be very erotic, I believe that story is just as important and prefer that the entire role play isn't just sex.

I also like to include realistic elements within the role plays! I personally am not willing to omit any of these as they keep me even further interested in the role play and would prefer someone who is also interested in these things. I tend to include pregnancy & marriage within my role plays when they are appropriate. Although something being unexpected also adds a level of drama I can vibe with.

Please PM me if you're at all interested! I'm always looking for new partners who are open to exploring a role play with me!

Last edited:
Still looking :)