1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Modern, Magical, Medieval, Romance, Violent, Gory, Techie, New-Aged, Highschool, College, Yaoi, Yuri, Classic, Crime/Detective, Drama, Fairy Tale, Fanfiction, Humor, Legend, Magical Realism, Mystery, Realistic Fiction, Science Fiction, Suspense/Thriller, Western
HEY THERE!
Now that I've got your attention, my name's Ali and I'm looking for a few select individuals interested in my Game Show Roleplay concept.
A couple notes to get you accustomed to the depths of my mind in which this spawned.
• It's a HORROR based RP - scurry sh*t
• You will be playing a contestant - no monster characters allowed!
• There will be a lot of gore, blood, guts, and pure... monster murder basically.
• I won't be looking for in-depth character bio's, seeing as most of your characters will be killed off.
• I will be playing the GAME MASTER - the one who runs the show, and will not be interacting in the RP as a contestant.
• Each contestant will be a head security guard, nominated from their company (THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN MAKE UP A COMPANY :D) to participate in the game show and win their company tons and tons of money!!!

--

Alright, now that you know what's going on in my noggin', let me know what you think!
Anyone interested, please post below :)

*Whistles*

I'm so glad I keep this Forum on Watch.

By the way. It means I'm interested. Count me in sister.

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Sick!
VELC2400W8PbG.gif

Awesome ^-^!
tumblr_inline_ne2kt95NZ51qcpylx.gif

Maybe, What are the restrictions on appearances of characters? Real or Animated? or Both allowed?

@Edward I'd like to say either, seeing as the CS/Character Skeletons won't be to thoroughly thought out due to mass amounts of character death. So, with more options for photos - it should be fine to choose either or.

Reactions: Kame
@Edward I'd like to say either, seeing as the CS/Character Skeletons won't be to thoroughly thought out due to mass amounts of character death. So, with more options for photos - it should be fine to choose either or.
okay, I'm in then.

Sweet ^-^
tumblr_inline_mkfsfgctbO1qz4rgp.gif

I'm interested!

Awesome :)
That should be enough people to get this "show" on the road <_< >_>
See what I did there...
I'm sorry. I'll let myself out.

• Nice Execution!
Oiii... So punny, it kills me.

Huh? Huh? :D

• Love
Reactions: Kame and Ali
Hey guys, sorry about that, I was away from my computer all day today so I didn't have a chance to respond.
I'll be getting this RP up within the week (hopefully) seeing as I've just started up another RP and it has sort-of pulled my attention away from this one.
Irregardless, I will be getting this up - you'll just have to be patient with me.
I apologize if this inconveniences you, but I tend to get sidetracked.
Thanks for waiting!

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
Status
Not open for further replies.