Terror Strike: A Left 4 Dead Roleplay

20 minutes of straight sprinting and she had just begun the panting! Kendra was still in shape for a 22 year old woman who spent her time being a house lady. Lady, not wife. She wasn't married. There was no way in hell Kendra was tying down this fast, especially if it were from someone in Fairfield, Pennsylvania? No man made enough money to take of her. It was a miracle that she was taking care of herself in that rinky dink house she claimed. She even did a pour job at that! What, with ironing her fingers and all. It was bound to happen to her, this injury. Her frame of focus wasn't a very long one and with all of the strange shit that was happening in her street to day, keeping cautious was a forced matter. Kendra didn't like being forced to do anything, even if it had to be done in an urgent manager. Taking orders was entirely beneath.

Only 20 or so minutes passed and Kendra finally had her opportune time to do something medical for once. If something like that happened on a regular (which, of course, it does) Kendra would take it upon herself to patch up the wounds. There was no point in wasting hundreds of dollars on a man to tell her to lie down and drink plenty of fluids. This time was an emergency. The sliding doors slid open and there was a mass of people in the main lobby. Most of them were groaning, but all Kendra could make out were their backs. She held the napkins to her hand as tightly as possible. This was ridiculous. All of those people making those incredulous sounds over nothing! Kendra scoffed and shoved people out of her way while they swayed like a pendulum.

"Move. Mam, I need to see a doct--"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!" The clerk responded after she tried her best attempt at a 'run' in the heels she wore. Kendra was pissed and wheeled around to flick her off. "Well forget you too, you grande punta del-" Kendra finally locked her brown eyes on the mass wobbling before her. Either there was a bad case of tuberculosis running rampant or...

"Holy shit..."she whispered, dropping her napkins to the floor and exposing the open wound and taking a step backwards.

Kendra walked in, pushed some zombies out the way, asked for a doctor but the nurse ran off in fear. Kendra was cursing her out until she saw the people were not people. In shock, she drops her napkin and backs up.

"Sir," called Joe as he gripped the hilt of his weapon. "Jenny said there could be others on this floor. She can hear them, Lt."

Brandon replied with a nod, then looked at Sarah. "You and the group stay here until I get back, I find the extra survivors lying around here." And from how the room looked, it might be very literal when he does. Brandon wasn't one for picking up strays unsless it was qualified in the mission, but who's to say the others running around wasn't Rat Face? It was a risk he would have to take. And if needed he might have to call in for med-evac for anyone else. He tried to test radio contct after leaving further down the hall, but it was all static and blank sounds. Communication outside of the city was out. So for him and his team, they were on their own.

Making a quick manuver to the left and holding his m4 at the ready, Brandon spotted someone closing their door. That was one of the people Sarah suspected, now for the others. He stayed silent and alked past the door but was bumped into by a crazy ass nurse. The lady was screaming so much he put her in the sleeper hold before gave him away. His best priority was to stay quiet as he moved, otherwise he'd have a lot of questions on his hands. Then that's when he saw her, a woman of hispanic decent, in her twenties with first-degree burns about the fingers. Starring at a fucking psychopath!?

With a quick dash of the feet, Brandon came up from behind her and hit the daranged thing with the butt of his rifle. He heard i's neck snap and to be sure he stabbed it in the back of his heart's general area. That's how he knew he was spotted, who wouldn't notice some guy in a black combat suit tackle a zombie, stab it, then act like nothing happend? She certainly wouldn't.

Akira's mind told her that she had to go in there and help that guy out. Especially after one of those patients tried to bite her. Akira kicked it in the stomach and took off running.

She ran into the hospital, shoving all of them aside. There was too much screaming for her to focus. Finally she recognized the young man, trying to shove past someone. Akira also noticed the... Psycho coming up next to him, ready to eat him.

"Lookout!" Akira said, literally tackling the young man to the side. They fell into an empty room with blood all over the walls. She quickly got up and closed the door, locking it. She turned to the guy, "Are you crazy? Dude, people are eating eachother, you can't just rush in!" Akira thought for a moment and sighed, "I guess that makes me crazy too."

Kaz struggled when he was tackled to the ground. So what if it was the college girl that looked pretty good who tackled him. So what if she saved him? He had to go and save her!

"Move! I have to save her!" He got up and tried to move past her, he wasn't listening to her. Poor poor headstrong idiot. "My mom's in there. I have to make sure she is ok!"

Akira tried pushing him back. When he mentioned his mother, she was tempted to let him through.

"W-wait," she said, restraining him. "There are psychos out there! They're eating other humans," she told him. "The least you could do, if you're going out there, is take something... Like this." Akira grabbed a scalpel, realizing that they had stumbled into a medical supplies room. "Some sort of weapon, okay?"

She started opening cupboards and going through shelves. "I'll go with you. We'll find your mom, alright?"

Akira was crazy. She knew it. She had come in after a guy she barely knew, tackled him into a room, and was now offering to go help him find his mother. All the while, there was screaming and shouting from outside. A stream of blood was flowing under the door into the room. Whatever was going on out there, was NOT going to be easy to get through. What she really wanted was to go back to her apartment and barricade herself inside. It wasn't time for that anymore, she was in this mess now.