Terror Strike: A Left 4 Dead Roleplay

Iliana's character... is... so,,, HOTTT!!!!
*head explodes the grows bacm and he passes out*

[size=+1]Name: Richard 'Rick' Ennis

Personality: Stoic, calm under fire, level-headed and in possession of something of a 'seen it all before' attitude. Slightly bitter about his lot in life, but his tough attitude and the occassional whiskey dram helps to keep this bottled up.

Inventory:
  • Medical Supplies
  • A few days worth of food
  • Messenger Bag, for supplies
  • Surgical Mask
  • Beretta 92 Handgun

Other: Rick is a Paramedic working out of Fairfield Hospital; he's been taught how to treat wounds and injuries out in the field with limited resources, though he doesn't have the medical expertise of a doctor.

[/size]

Really excited to start playing ^^ *paces around* sorry, I'm quite hyper at the moment

Ah. Sorry that its taking so long. Getting it up in all of 5.

Done, its up. Sorry about the short first post, not running on full sleep.

Anyway, first post or to establishes what life was like and lets try not to have too many things at once, ok? The zombies will happen soon.

From what I remember of the L4D-style infected, most people first come down with a serious fever/illness that slowly turns them into the crazies that run around after survivors attempt to pull their limbs off.

The survivors in the games were the people who were, for some reason, immune to the full effects of the infection; they were still carriers and capable of spreading the illness, but they didn't turn into full-out Infected like the majority of the population.

But yeah, LET'S BUILD SOME TENSION.

I agree with Grumpy :cool:

*suddenly gets beard slapped* O_o

Heh.

Remember, in the hospital there was a man who had it. The kid will last for a bit but the man will turn first on the operation table.

And start the infection. hehe

Then did I just get beard slapped for nothing? O_o

Beard slaps for everyone!

*plays the Benny Hill Theme*

Hey Rock, or should I say Clockwork now? XD

Eh, we don't need to follow the exact structure of Left 4 Dead; we're doing an RP based on it, not attempting to ape the plot and events of the first game exactly.

So liberties can be taken on occasion; it makes for a less predictable plot. And it's not like Valve are gonna sue us if we--

*loses his connection as Gabe Newell's personal wetworks team comes bursting through his front door*

I know. Don't worry, the man will only be the first to turn. Not the first infected.

hehe.

Mehhhh, keep calling me Rock xD

Do we have a time-line? Like *8:00pm=First zombie attack*

Name: Teron Cloud

Appearence:
ryan_reynolds_guns.jpg

Personality: Quiet, often thinking to himself (although he talks when he needs too. His favorite weapons that he loves to use are akimbo pistols, for double tap action)

Inventory:Double pistols and med-kit

Other:mysterious

Sure are a lot of weird names for a Modern RP about ordinary people in a terrifying situation.

*twirls his moustache*