Terrible News...

X

XycloneKiller

Original poster
I just found out that Kazuhiko Kāto, also known as Monkey Punch passed away. Here was the creator of Lupin the Third, one of the first animes I ever watched, and the first manga I ever bought. Not sure if this is the right place or I'd anyone even cares, just thought I'd share the news.

FjVNIFn.png

That's sad ): Lupin the third wasn't an anime I ever really watched, but it was one that I knew of. It seemed to be one of those anime/manga that were considered legendary, ya know?

That's sad ): Lupin the third wasn't an anime I ever really watched, but it was one that I knew of. It seemed to be one of those anime/manga that were considered legendary, ya know?
It was a hilarious one to watch growing up. He had more of 70s motif,so I can see how it wasn't for everyone.

It was a hilarious one to watch growing up. He had more of 70s motif,so I can see how it wasn't for everyone.

Yeah ): still, it had a good following, and I know people who were affected by the anime in a way that it really is integral to their childhood. Kazuhiko Kāto you will be missed, and I wish I had gotten more into your works while you were still with us.

This is sad news. I've watched a little of Lupin the Third before the streaming boom, I enjoyed it. I've been meaning to go back to it. :'(

This is sad news. I've watched a little of Lupin the Third before the streaming boom, I enjoyed it. I've been meaning to go back to it. :'(
So have I, I remember staying up late to watch it on Adult Swim back when I was little. That was always one that I truly enjoyed. Now I know for sure that I am going to rewatch it again.