terrible first impression

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

want0n

Original poster
I'm a real stickler about being amazing and burning a path of glory, beauty, and shit to anything I introduce myself to. With that, I have prepared and invested a large amount of time into this presentation.

Hello. My name is [ R̜̜̘̝̤͔ ̘̟̘̝̼͙̟Ę͔̜ ͚D͓̬̳̘ ̼̠̭̲̀A̼̰̪̻̖͠ ̧̠͚͔͎͚͚C̝͎̩͚̹͟T̙̠͠ E̷ ̸͈͇̥͔̣Ḍ̠͎̹͈͉̺́D̛̦̼͙͚̣ͅD̰̜̩͖̤̩͎D̲͙͕̩́ ] and I'm a Forum Hopper.

I lost the motivation to make this beautiful almost right from the get-go. I had none. Maybe I'll edit it after an hour, all sparkles and things. But hi. I'm more or less just a regular person that likes to write and analyze and make stupid jokes. Forums done me wrong most times out of all, and I have to thank a friend for getting me here to this really beautiful site. I marvel at this formatting. This is some grade-A shit.

Usually I would include just a... a full site-plan of my life and interests but: tired. Sorry, y'all. But my intention here is to craft fun stories, post stupid essays, and maybe even make some cool friends. I come off with ambiguous tones and for that, I apologize. Or don't. ...
if an alien is reading this, beam me up

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: GreenSea

GreenSea

黄緑の勇者
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
11 A.M - 11 P.M GMT +7
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
*HYPAAA BEAAMMMMM* *cough* I mean welcome to Iwaku want0n (well I almost spell wonton XD~!)

Midnight Maiden

The Savior
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Douche
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Sci-fi, Fandom(ESPECIALLY love crossovers, Marvel stuff, and many others), superhumans, Magical, Romance, Fantasy, etc.
A warm welcome to the site, Want0nnn! Good to have you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.