1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

terrible first impression

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by want0n, Oct 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm a real stickler about being amazing and burning a path of glory, beauty, and shit to anything I introduce myself to. With that, I have prepared and invested a large amount of time into this presentation.

Hello. My name is [ R̜̜̘̝̤͔ ̘̟̘̝̼͙̟Ę͔̜ ͚D͓̬̳̘ ̼̠̭̲̀A̼̰̪̻̖͠ ̧̠͚͔͎͚͚C̝͎̩͚̹͟T̙̠͠ E̷ ̸͈͇̥͔̣Ḍ̠͎̹͈͉̺́D̛̦̼͙͚̣ͅD̰̜̩͖̤̩͎D̲͙͕̩́ ] and I'm a Forum Hopper.

I lost the motivation to make this beautiful almost right from the get-go. I had none. Maybe I'll edit it after an hour, all sparkles and things. But hi. I'm more or less just a regular person that likes to write and analyze and make stupid jokes. Forums done me wrong most times out of all, and I have to thank a friend for getting me here to this really beautiful site. I marvel at this formatting. This is some grade-A shit.

Usually I would include just a... a full site-plan of my life and interests but: tired. Sorry, y'all. But my intention here is to craft fun stories, post stupid essays, and maybe even make some cool friends. I come off with ambiguous tones and for that, I apologize. Or don't. ...
    if an alien is reading this, beam me up

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. *HYPAAA BEAAMMMMM* *cough* I mean welcome to Iwaku want0n (well I almost spell wonton XD~!)

3. I almost spell my name like that, too. Hungry or not. But thank you for the welcome!

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  4. A warm welcome to the site, Want0nnn! Good to have you. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.