Go ahead and post it here. That’ll be the easiest solution, I think.

Character Name: Ilystasa Songbird
Racial/Ethnic Background: Elf Lowlander
Grapple: 3
Unarmed: 3
Melee Skill: 3
Ranged Skill: 3
Strength: 3
Toughness: 3
Wounds: 3
Initiative: 3 (+1)
Will Power: 3
Morale: 6
Combat Sense: 3 (+3)
Attacks: 3
Weapons: Daggers and Hand Crossbow
Armor: Buckler and Leather Armor

Special Rules:
She is an undocumented magic user who has bargained with a devil to have greater powers. It is nothing so great as her soul, but gets jobs from them from time to time to keep what she does have.

As such she travels as a bard to perform from place to place and her shows and appearance are different in each major venue. She has a few established identities and contacts to back them up. Her travels typically line up with the what the demon is wanting from her at the time.
She prefers charm or thievery over the heavy handed approach. This tends to work as favor for a favor type dealings where she doesn't have to get her hands dirty.

She is capable of song and music magic, but prefers to not expose her gift unless she has to. She is granted a shapeshifting ability on a cosmetic level to avoid capture.

Not bad.

I don't know exactly if I made the Initiative rules clear. At default, everybody gets two actions. At Initiative 4 and every 2 additional Initiative after that (2, 4, 6) you get another action. This means you have gone with an extra action and the highest Combat Sense possible. So you'll be swift and very difficult to hit or even surprise. I do approve of your selection.

I will need some ideas on exact spells, unless you want them to have strictly out of combat uses. This is so I can make mechanics that allow them to have an impact on fights or, at the very least, so I can get a feel for the type of things you want to be able to do. Everything else looks amazing so far.

I was thinking she'd be more out of combat with shapeshifting, but have things like suggestion where her voice or movement can "suggest" things, but physical contact or direct eye contact amplifies it. Prolonged physical contact could allow for something like they turn friendly to her treat her in a more positive manner if they were not friendly to begin with.

That is subtle and useful.

To make things sporty for her, make the face sculpting take three days to go into full effect for a new mug shot. I'll leave the descriptions and mechanics of it up to you.

We'll have to play the suggestion by ear. Something like that seems much too subtle for some hard-and-fast mechanics. So I'll treat that based on your role playing and story compatibility.

I approve of your character and her abilities. Please add some text to your Special Rules describing the two spells and then post it in the character bank.

I had wanted to wait for three players but I'm sure I can think up a scenario for a solo player if you're feeling up for it.

To Toogee

I realize, now, that I have no idea how private messages work on this site. Hopefully, this pings you because I haven't a clue how else to get your attention.

Are you still interested in signing up with us?

To Toogee

I realize, now, that I have no idea how private messages work on this site. Hopefully, this pings you because I haven't a clue how else to get your attention.

Are you still interested in signing up with us?

Yeah, my ideas weren't coming together the way I liked, so I'm not making a character.

Hi! Just want to say I'm interested, and have been working on some character concepts. I'm a slow bean right now, though, sooooo they'll probably show up later this week. ^^;

That's too bad, Toogee. I hope you keep in touch. I enjoy talking about characters so I'm always ready to help explore a new idea, even if it is just for the fun of it.

Hello, Shavynel. Take as much time as you like and do ask if you have any questions.

I am a patient person when it comes to concepts I like. I am fine with waiting for Shavynel to work on theirs and when I am on a computer I shall type up the abilities in an easy to read format.

As for how Suggestion might translate to hard and fast: I am fine with you using it as a story type thing to keep the narrative flowing and working with you on that so you have to handle NPC reactions less if that is not your thing.

Patience is good with me. I can't post nearly as often as I used to so having some patient players is a godsend.

I'm glad you agree with the execution of the abilities. In most settings, this ability to influence people through exposure would be perfect for getting some extra money during shows and long-term infiltrations. It just sounds like more fun to role play it out than leave it to some kind of boring dice game.

How is everybody doing? I hope the interest still exists for my game. I'm happy to help in any way you need.

Still good. Can't wait to let this one play.

As far as I know, your character is solid. Just post the finished sheet in the Character Bank. That way you can edit it as you need and leave notes, keep track of items, etc.

Well, role playing is officially open for any who join. I wanted to start out a little general so you can explore a bit if you choose to. "Quests" are, of course, located in the guild hall but I'm happy with letting people sandbox some if they wish.

Good hunting.

So, in my Discord group, half of the party has just been ambushed in a caravan.

sterlingfucked.png

The tokens with the colored dots are the attackers. I color coded them to make it easier on me. The ones with the name tags are players. Everybody else is part of the caravan. The third player is at the head of the caravan with his own personal demons to sort out.

Off screen are some archers. They are the reason why there are so many dead caravaneers right now.

Sorry for making you wait, Esper.

I like how you handle NPCs. Do you run any of your own games as GM?

For many years now actually. Let's see. It's probable been about 11 years?

I probably have much to learn from you, then. It is an honor to meet such an established GM.

Really you just need to tell a story you're interested in telling with a group wants to participate in that story. There are nuances to it and if you have any questions I would be happy answer them.