1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
I've had a few ideas sitting around in my head for a while and I thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

I) Demon/Human (or Demon/Angel, Demon/something else other then human)

YC is a demon who kidnaps MC for some reason. (Maybe they're just bored, maybe there's an underground war going on between humans and demons and YC took MC as a prize, maybe MC was captured and sold off in an auction. I don't know, the possibilities are endless. We can figure it out through PM's. :) ) Anyway, for whatever reason, YC now "owns" MC and has decided to make them their Pet. MC doesn't like it at first, but for their survival decides to play long until they can try and escape. But the Escape never happens and MC discovers they like being YC's pet and feelings start to develop.

Can be M/F, F/F or M/M, (although I would prefer either M/M or F/F) and MC as the human "pet" would be the sub

Last edited:
II) Shapeshifters

There are two rival clans of shapeshifters on the brink of war. In order to stop the fighting, the Elders of both clans agreed to arrange a marriage between two members (YC and MC) of the clans as a sign of unity. YC and MC are unhappy with the whole thing but will do what Elders ask of them. Lots of drama and lots of smut.

Can be M/F, F/F or M/M

III) Demon/Demon Hunter

This one is pretty self-explanatory. There's a Demon and a Hunter. They meet and originally hate each others guts (at first) but as long as the demon doesn't go around killing people, the hunter will leave them alone. The hunter works for an agency to keep other humans from finding out about the supernatural world and they only kill demons who put the secret at risk. Theo others are not their problem. Eventually they form a sort of antagonistic working relationship. That is to say, the demon will show up at random and help the hunter when they think they need help, (usually pissing the hunter off) and it develops from there.

Can be M/F, F/F or M/M, I can play either the Demon or the Hunter, so feel free to pick which one you'd prefer. The hunter can have an ability (telepathy, telekinesis, control over an element etc) but it has to have a price of sorts. (ie, their health or something)

Might be into the first idea. Maybe even an MxM. Have an idea about the human being a slave who is being used to enact some sort of evil in the mortal world. We can work on it together if you're interested.

I like your second and third ideas. I'm down for F/F. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.