Terra-Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks. So, do you make me an opening post, or...?

Nope! You can go ahead and write yourself up an opening post.

This seems interesting . If it's still open I'll make a character when I get off work.

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
09673544a719c99ba9a894c4f1d5abd5.jpg

Name- Jacob Greyson

Age- 28

Gender- Male

Any past or current group- "A bad job's better then no job."
Currently Jacob finds himself working with the Cold Stone Bandits, looking to do ANYTHING other then what hes doing now.

Personality- Jacob may look rough around the edges but he is probably one of the easiest going guys in the Terra Deep. That however does not make him a fool. Hes very kind to people and will jump to help a stranger out, even though more often then not it gets him into more trouble then its worth. It takes a lot to make Greyson mad, most of the time he just brushes it off, but when he loses his temper you better watch out.

Short Bio- All things considered, Jacob had a pretty easy life growing up. Born in Terra-Deep he always had a knack at getting into things he shouldn't. Even then, he always wanted to go on adventures, he gave his parents a rough time. Eventually he grew up and his father apprenticed him, teaching him how to tattoo and scavenge. The family business his dad liked to call it, he would follow him into the dark places no one else goes to find things people need.

The day Greyson became an adult was the day The Battalion came. They kicked his fathers door in killed his mother on the spot, beat him and his father half to death before dragging his dad into the Iron Fort for the rest of his life. All in the name of fighting Terrorism they said, when in fact one of the officers didn't like the tattoo Mr. Greyson gave him.

Now the family tattoo shop is closed down. You can still convince Greyson to give you one, but his days are better spent scavenging or working in the factory.

Tattoo Equipment (not carried on him)
Lever action Shotgun With Strap (Both Slugs and Buck Shot)
m9 Pistol (laser sight)
Tomahawk/Crowbar
Flashlight, Canvas Backpack, Several feet of small link chain, gas mask.

Personal Note- "Terra Deep"

Relationships: Open​

Last edited:
  • Love
Oooohh... Looks relatively interesting. Let me rummage together a bit of a CS and get a-fightin' and a charmin'.

• Love
Awesome! Love the CS and the new additions

guns%20cgi%20men%20helmet%20last%20armor%20artwork%20warriors%201966x1042%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_9.jpg

Name- Charles Frost

Age- 27

Gender- Male

Any past or current group- Has worked for, and pissed off at least one person in every major organization.

Personality- The most charming, pompous, snarky, asshole to ever pull a gun on you. He is an individual known for his quick wit just as well as his quick hand. Frost is the always endearing lovable scamp worming his way into the hearts of half the population of the great city, and making frenemiestm​ of the rest. Some people love him, some hate him, most do both.

Short Bio- A freelance mercenary, he has worked with every major factions in the city, and quite a few smaller ones as well. He has built up a reputation for not being the most competent soldier, but effective enough and loyal to his employer for the period of the contract. Most of his jobs were either in working as security, or helping eliminate bothersome mutants.

Gear- Wide and varying depending on the job. His default kit consists of his armour, two HK45 tacticals threaded for suppressors, a machete, combat knife, and two-handed longsword style blade. His armour doubles as a haz-mat suit.

Personal Note- Terra-deep!

Other- Let me know if I need to change anything.

• Love
Heyy I'm sorry alot of the rps I thought were inactive sprung back up. I'm going to have to drop out. Sorry guys!

Its okay. It just let me kill your character off, but I guess I did it in a way so you could come back if you'd like. Left it nice and vague for you.

I'm going away for about 2.5 weeks, so can we just assume Jerrus ran off and wasn't seen again for a long time? I'm really sorry about this.

Thank you two for letting me know ahead of time!
Maybe in the future you two can come back in!

Soooo Im kind of lost as to what is happening in post atm

I don't really know what happened to the order.

I'm gonna have to edit it again.
For some reason parts of my post get deleted when I post them

I think I am what happened to the order. Sorry.

So @lonewolf8889 would you like to post again and then I shall?
Or would you like me to go now and work with it though I kinda got buggered out?

So... Is this dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.