Terra-Deep

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lonewolf888978

Original poster
The_Order_1886.jpg

Hello Survivor! Welcome to Terra-Deep, the last city left on Earth. Built underneath the Appalachian Mountain Range near what was New York!

Two Hundred years ago, the world was ravaged by nuclear warfare, and those that prepared for it where the ones to survive, and not get mutated! Those people where the ones who moved into Terra-Deep before the nukes hit.

Now we continue to thrive as the world above us is destroyed!

~~~~~
abandoned_subway_by_capottolo-d5p20w3.jpg

That is broadcast played every month as a reminder that Terra-Deep is a "Safe Haven" in truth its a dark, depressing city run by a dictator.
There are those people that believe we should try and expanded back to the surface, but as soon as the City Hall catches wind of the idea, those people disappear.

The question remains: Should we continue being oppressed by this Dictator, and live our lives in fear, or should we head up; Back to the surface, where we could start anew.

~~~~~

Hello everyone reading this! First let me thank you for giving me your time.

This'll be a slightly futuristic, action adventure, roleplay, with minor romance and horror possibilities. My ideas for this are from Metro, Bioshock, Fallout, and a few movies.

Hope to see y'all interested :)

*Saving this for examples of monsters and such*

I'm Interested.

• Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Oh oh oh I totally love this. Count me in.
Would it be okay for me to get a character up tomorrow instead of tonight?

• Love
It will take me a while to post a character. Might not be till late tonight.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.