Terminate the Daleks- Skynet Vs The Dalek Empire

• Thread starter Cromartie Sarkissian
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cromartie Sarkissian

Original poster
The year is was 1997. The earth's most powerful computer system was put online in the hope of defending America from any international and alien threats. On August 29th, the system became self aware, deeming all of humanity as a threat to its existence. At 2:14am, the A.I launched a nuclear strike on Russia and other nations to evoke a counter strike. Soon, a was broke out, killing 3 billion people within the first day. After the fog and fallout cleared, an even deadlier threat arose; the machines. Lead by the hive-mind of Skynet, these machines had one goal; to destroy what remained of humanity...

Out of a ravaged world arose John Connor, leader of a new resistance, ready to fight and die to defeat the machines and return balance to the planet. But The Resistance wasn't enough. Skynet was far smarter than any of them could comprehend. It created Terminators, machines designed to infiltrate Connor's army. These machine sewers almost impossible to detect and ruthless in every sense of the word. And when it appeared as if it couldn't get any worse for John's Resistance, it did.

The warrior race known as the Daleks, a race mutated by their own nuclear war, sealed away inside indestructible shells, came down to earth, detecting it's reduced population, intending to take it as their own. Fuelled by their only emotion, hate, these creatures waged was on both humanity, and Skynet, deeming both to be impure creatures. All hope was lost; earth was either Skynets, or the Daleks. The war would never end. Each rase would continue to adapt until the galaxy was destroyed in the crossfire.

As a final bid to save humanity, John Connor and his fellow revolutionary Kyle Reece took control of Skynet research facility, discovering the ultimate weapon; time travel. Using this unstable machine, the Resistance was able to reach out across time and space, across dimensions, to find hope; reinforcements.

And that's where you come in. You will end the war.

Feel free to comment of you're interest, and I hope to get this Rp started soon.

Both Fandom Characters and OCs will be allowed. Time is of the essence; the Resistance is waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested-I absolutely love the idea. :)

I think I might have your two people. At least one of them.

I'm gonna need more info like is this going to be a Multiverse crossover?

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.