1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

ŧɧεŗε'ş ŋσ ŧųŗŋïŋɠ ɓąƈҡ ŋσщ... ɧï!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by .: nуяα :., Sep 11, 2014.

1. so... hiya! I'm Storm! And I'm a awkward turle... cx I'm new here so... yeah. cx Not really sure what to say here. xD

My little survey thingy... xD:

What do you prefer to be called? Storm or Astrid
    Boy, girl, or a mystery?
    Girl

How old are you? 15
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yep. I've roleplayed since I was seven.
    Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? Both.
    Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? Both. I love the outdoors so they both would suit me well...
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Thriller by Micheal Jackson.

#1 .: nуяα :., Sep 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
  2. Well Hello there Storm! >:3 Meet @Lstorm ! YOU WILL BE THE BEST OF FRIENDS!

Welcome to the community! :D

3. Haha. thank you! And okayz! I shall try! I'm still figuring this whole thing out. cx

4. Hello Storm. I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel.

I hope you have a nice stay on here! *throws confetti everywhere*

5. Haha, thank you. *sneezes at the confetti*

6. *bows* welcome to the madness, I hope you have countless adventures.

7. Haha, thank you as well.

8. Okay... just to see if this works on this site...

[​IMG]Sweet! It works!

9. Stop sneaking up on me, @Diana!

On a slightly less silly note, welcome to Iwaku, Stormly! If you ever need help, please do not hesitate to ask one of our staff members, or one of our lovely administrators.