1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Tentacles!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kyy Namosaka, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys! I've bee n in the mood for some tentacle action! I don't mind if it's smut or story driven. Some rules:

1. At least a paragraph. I don't mind less usually but it helps move the plot.

2. Grammar doesn't matter as long as I can read it.

3. I prefer MxF but I'll do MxM if the story (or pairing) is good enough.

Genres I like: Anything but Historical

Okay, so I do have a basic plot in mind. If you've read Sesshomaru and Phychedelic's rp A Game With No Winners, that. If not, A survival horror video game that alters reality, eventually actually becoming reality.

But if you have an idea I am always all ears! Pm me if interested. Pm rps are easier to keep track of ATM in my life.

2. I am all in. As of notes, can this be light-hearted? 5

3. Ya, it can though we may need to do a different plot since the one I listed is meant to be darker themed. PM me and we can figure something out.

4. sounds interesting

5. Lol we can give it a shot if you want. Did you get bored of our other rp?

6. Lol we can give it a shot if you want. Did you get bored of our other rp?

7. A little. It felt like it was going to get really repeatitive. Sorry about that.

8. Definitely interested ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.