Tenshi and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel stayed hiding in the room she entered. She noticed some women in there along with some guys, they were kissing. She gasped and she was grabbed by one who wasn't. She didn't know what to do, she recognized him... the guy she danced with. She smiled, " hi what are you doing at here, you didn' see what happened or." They all laughed..

"Where the hell could she have gone?" He continued his way down the hall, still irritated that this has gone on for as long as it had. Beginning to question why he hadn't done the same with her as he did everyone else, he moved a bit slower. He checked an open door, "AH HA!" Nothing. In fact, this was his bedroom, where he looked just five minutes prior.

Isabel bit her lower lip hard. She frowned. She didn't want to do. She looked around. She ran out of the roo feeling awkward, seeing that he was there.. She gasped and went to run back, She hid behind the other guy.

"Hm?" He thought he'd heard something, but he just shrugged it off as it was probably a servant of his. Trying his luck, he went back down to the ballroom, where he should have gotten this over with. Checking every possible spot, he still couldn't find her. Could she really be outsmarting him. Seeing he was making no progress, he trudged back up the stairs.

Isabel was forced to walk with the one who works with him. She sighed, She seen him and then looked around, she sighed softly. She seen that he was in view of her. " Sir " the guy said, " Is this what your looking for" Isabel was pushed towars him.

Looking frustrated he couldn't find her at all, he nodded and simply said, "Thank you." He changed the embarrased look on his face and shifted his eyes toward her. "First you reveal your neck and don't care if I bite you, but the second I move in, you run... always like that it seems.." He took a step. "It isn't as if I'm going to kill you and truth be told, a few of the other guests aren't even dead... I just find it so boring here, all alone." He changed his tone, trying to gain sympathy, "I saw you at the ball and found you of interest. It gets boring here with just minions and I was hoping for a sort of companionship." He'd said, taking a step closer to her.

Isabel lookd over and thought. She sighed and watched him, She heard him, " I didn't I just said that most likely you'd want my blood." She put her hands on her hips. She felt bad for the guy now. She blinked and seeing that hw was getting closer, she sighed and said, " right. " She felt him coming closer to her, he looked down and moved her hair so he can have some, " fine you may have some."

"Splendid." He'd been a bit famished seeing as he hadn't gone after anyone else at all that night. "This will be completely painless as long as you don't move.." He cautioned her half because he didn't intend to hurt her and half because he just really didn't want her to move while he was drinking the blood, it was a personal preference.

Isabel sighed, She nodded softly. She shrugged and stayed there waiting for him, she wouldn't move anyways. She closed her eyes thinking. She yawned. She stayed quiet though. She bit her lower lip. She closed her eyes as she stepped closer, " Okay."

Moving in, he slowly dipped his fangs into her neck and began retracting the blood from her body. Her blood truly is rare... He thought to himself, feeling as it was well worth all the trouble that preceded.

Isabel felt pleasure as her blood left her body. She smiled and looked at him thinking, but closed her eyes staying still as he did so.

Continuing to drain her blood, he was immensely satisfied. It had been long since he'd drank blood of this quality from a human. In fact, he'd been under the impression that there was no other humans with her blood anymore.

Annabelle blinked and looked over at him after he finished she felt like she was going to faint. " I feel weak." She whispered. She held onto his shirt thinking.

It appeared that the girl was going to faint, seeing this, he'd caught her. "The feeling will leave you in a while.." He'd simply uttered to her, holding her with a coy grin across his face.

Annabelle didn't know what to do. She sighed softly, she looked over at him. She didn't know what to do. She felt him catch her, She looked up at him, " How long..."She asked.

"Probably minutes." He told her, though he was very comfortable with her in his arms. Perhaps his plan wasn't a complete disaster.

Annabelle sghed softly. She closed her eyes and didn't know what to do. She bit her lower lip hardly, she said, " Okay." She whispered, she didn't know what to do.

"Well..." he'd said, "I forgotten what I was speaking of earlier.." He acted completely oblivious to the current situation. "Oh right.. As I'd mentioned before, and as you could probably tell, life here is a little boring. I mean, you see what I have to do in order to beat my blood craving. Tis why I was hoping for possibly some company other than those infernal servants." He squinted and winced at the mentioning of them. He found them as just incompetent underlings.

Annabelle blinked, she looked around, she looked up at him, she felt really weak, she gripped as hard as she can on his sleeves. She sighed,, she nodded. " mhm..." She blinked a few more times before she actually passed out.

"Oh.." He whispered, "That's no fun.." He carried her over to a nearby couch and laid her down. "It appears she's out.." He said, grabbing a chair and sitting it next to the couch awaiting for her to come to.

Status
Not open for further replies.