Tenshi and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabel didn't know what to do, she went to try to go away. But some went to go to follow her, her mask fell, and her identity was known. She was a french princess. THat had rare blood. " No get away. " She tried to get away from them.

Seeing as the girl was cornered, Damien saw that her mask had fallen off. His deep-rooted suspicions were comfirmed from earlier. She appeared to be a type of royalty, her blood was rare.

Isabel kept trying to scoot away from them. She didn't want to die, it seemed that now the screams died down,everyone was dead, but her. She blinked seeing the others going to go to her. She said, " no... Please don't."

Seeing that everyone else was dead, the lights flashed off for a brief moment. Within the darkness, he and his servants rid the ballroom of all the human carcuses. After minutes that felt like hours, the lights finally came back on and the room seemed entirely empty, leaving only the girl.

Isabel was frightened, she gulped she was scared. She stayed there and hoped for the best as the lights went off. She closed her eyes, hoping that she was still alive. She looked around, she suddenly sen the light, she seen the guy who was the host, A little scared.

With light returning to the emptied ballroom, he slowly made his way to the center of the room. "Well," He'd said, "Odd occurance that was, huh?" Acting as if nothing happened, he stood in the center of the room, just looking at the girl.

Isabel looked around, she didn't know what to do. She frowned, " how can you act like nothing happened. She shoved him. she said, ' How dare you." She went to run to the door, trying to open it. " Let me go home!!" She said. ' I want to go home." She looked down.

"But wouldn't that ruin the evening?" He said slyly. "Come now, nothing more will happen. So let us enjoy the rest of the evening."

Isabel frowned, she looked over at him, " Why? Why me?" She stayed at the door, she fell to her knees and her dress circled her because it was long and poofy.

"To be entirely honest, this wasn't my intention.." He began to slowly pace around the room. "But, you caught my interest.." He gave her a sly smirk.

Isabel blinked her eyes, she sighed and looked away, seeing that he was pacing. " So what.. I am the French princess of course I do." She sighed.

"That isn't really what interested me in the slightest, though that is a bit of a treat in itself." He spoke in a bit of a snide way as he complimented her.

ISabel stood up, " Well its not quite everyday that this happens to me." She shook her head, " Even though a lot of people are wanting me, for various reasons." She looked at him, " What do you want, SO I can go home."

"Oh." He was quick in his response, "I thought we could just.. speak. Get to know each other a bit better. Bring some light to this dark and traumatic evening." He looked to her innocently.

ISabel shook her head, " Sure just talk." She sighed then looked down. She didn't know to believe him or not. She went to a table with a chair she sat there. She crossed her legs and whatnot.

"See?" He said, "This can be as nice as you make it." He went over and sat at the table in the chair across from her.

Isabel looked over at him and said, ' Whatever." She shook her head unsure what to do. She looked around before she smiled.

He grew tired of not knowing what to do to handle this. "Could you tell me something?" He finally spoke up after a few minutes of silence, "Why do try to keep yourself a secret?" He was curious of this since she had arrived, this was the most sincere he'd been the entire night. "The way you conducted yourself tonight... it's like you were keeping a huge secret. It also looked like you've done it before. Why? Aren't you proud of your royal status?"

Isabel sighed, " It's not that I don't like it, I jujst, some people are after me. So I have been taught to act like different but I am not, you know this is all from the palace." She looked at him softly.

He nodded. "I apologize if you didn't want to really answer that.." Damien seemed to be acting a bit different than before. He didn't seem as snide as he was earlier in the night. He seemed to take things more seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.