Tenna - A Rumbling in The Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we randomly create the item that appeared in our character's pocket or should you, Tempa, describe that thing for us? And what is this thing wrapped around the dog's neck? Would you like to tell me what it is now or maybe you'd like my character to "examine" the dog and item, then in the next post, you'll describe the thing for me?

:)

d978fd676fcaa6add62ce4b9271b8d00-d6jt8v4.jpg

Found a picture of how I imagined my character to look.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Once everyone has "examined" it in character, I'll explain what it is <3 And wow, Connell is so pretty.

Maybe I should tell you that there aren't any stars constalation on his body. And my next post shall be brief.

C'mon SergiuPloscar. Lets go lets go lets go. :P

Sorry sorry ! Today is a bit of a busy day and i'm just so spaced out . Don't worry , i just replied !

Reactions: Shade_XY
Oh what the hell. Did I forget to click the POST button. Gaaaawhd I have rewriiite all of thaaaat ughhhhh.

Hmm? My writings usually automaticaly saves itself as draft. How come that doesn't happen to you?

He's probably working or something . I don't think he'd put so much effort into something and then give up

Yeah. It's just that waiting really sucks the life out of things. I really want to know what are those items. Lol ^^

I feel like I'm gonna FUS RO DA this place up... X_X I'm still hoping. Wish Tempa would say something so that we know he is still alive somewhere...

Maybe someone just needs to poke him with a stick or something. Although he's probably busy with other matters.

Alright, I'll just go ahead and shove a stick up his nostrils right now.

Hey now, that might be a bit extreme. Use his ear for good measure instead.

Maybe Tempa's dead. Even the stick didn't do any good. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.