Tenna - A Rumbling in The Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like my post is not good enough... Is there anything I can do to improve it?
Your post is good, just a little lacking. Why not try a little more character exposition. Think more. A person is like an onion, layered, smelly, in few instances downright gross. For someone who is experiencing the world for the first time out of a TEST TUBE, I figure Connell would react more to the feeling of grass brushing against his legs. The beat of the wind caressing his face. Real sunlight and clouds. Etc. Get my drift?

And to Shinari's question.

The IC is your prompt. You are all in Providence for the same reason, because some nigga stole your shit. You followed the trail to Providence, and that is where your journey begins.

Also, WanderingSpirit, your character is approved. I enjoyed the read. Glad to have you on board.

Back from class/gym/mandatory socialization/club responsibilities! I'll get started on a post now

Also, what is your ideal posting rate for this RP? Are you expecting like a post a day? multiple posts a day? 2-4 a week?

My ideal rate of posts is 3 - 4 a week. I'm not in a hurry, and my head is always brimming with ideas to move this forward. I will wait as long as it takes for one person to reply until they officially drop from the rp. Especially since not all of us live in the same time zone.

That said, reminders: Once everyone replies, I will react and move the scene forward for the party or every individual character until you become a party.

Waiting on WanderingSpirit, Gaius, and SergiuPloscar before we move forward.

Note: Shinari, can you keep the OOC text to a minimum while posting in the IC. If you must say something not in character, say it here. That's what an OOC is for lol

Your post is good, just a little lacking. Why not try a little more character exposition. Think more. A person is like an onion, layered, smelly, in few instances downright gross. For someone who is experiencing the world for the first time out of a TEST TUBE, I figure Connell would react more to the feeling of grass brushing against his legs. The beat of the wind caressing his face. Real sunlight and clouds. Etc. Get my drift?
Thank you for the suggestion, Tempa. I will try and brief more of his thoughts of his experience on the next post.

Don't wait on me, I already posted.

I'll be posting some time today too . I'm a bit all over the place these days

I do think itsmthat big of a deal to post a sentence at the very end of my paragraph as long as it has ()

Don't wait on me, I already posted.
Apologies, I meant Vietmyke. I don't know why, got the avatars mixed up.
I'll be posting some time today too . I'm a bit all over the place these days
That's alright man, take your time. I'm not in any rush.
I do think itsmthat big of a deal to post a sentence at the very end of my paragraph as long as it has ()
You might want to read over your post again:

Later within the week of her stay in Providence she was stripped of what she owned within the exception of her robes I hope it's okay I saved those)

(and)

I'm sorry I'm not used to writing this much at all!!)
If you're going to use parenthesis, close them up on both sides. I must also stress that I'm the GM here, so I am asking you to keep OOC chatter out of the IC.

Sorry to have kept you waiting, but I'm not sure if I'm up for this RP anymore, life is getting a lot more hectic than I had anticipated. Most days I'm pretty mentally drained by the time I finish class/studying, and it'd be unfair of me to keep everyone waiting for such long periods of time.

Something came to mind.

I know you said that you would react once everyone have posted. But what if I decide to write about my character interacting with the NPC such as a pedestrian or a merchant. Would you react to my post immediately or do we have to wait for others to post as well?

Its just that the more players there are in a roleplay, the more time we have to wait. And as a person who post multiple times daily, I am growing really anxious. Waiting is torture for me. I am hoping for a personal GM. XD

Oh, that'd be no problem at all. If you talk to an NPC or go into a shop I'd happily reply.

Thats great news. I hope you'll be forever filled with spirit to act in writing. I wish this roleplay to keep being well.

Now, to create chaos in the fictional world and give the GM some work. >:3 ... or maybe later. :P

The Inner City manages higher class citizens, lesser nobility, and the Eight Guild-Orders that make up the Auralian Military. The Guild-Orders, you know, were created at the advent of the empire, formed by the right Divine men and women of the Power Nine. Each of them personally oversee the eight Guilds. You don't exactly like travelling much in the Mid-City. The guards enforce a very strict watch over every citizen and foreigner alike, and that makes it very difficult to get around unnoticed.

Tempa, I think you made a mistake this part. Shouldn't this be the Mid-City?

Shit, you're right. I'll fix that right away. Thanks, Shade.

Sorry for the late reply by the way guys, posting in the IC right now. I worked two double shifts the last two days and I am exhausted.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... what are we waiting for now ? Didn't we all post our share ?

That wasn't there when i posted . You must have been editing it while i was posting . Sorry Tempa !

There you go, posted.

By the way, there are a few denominations of coin in Tenna:

Copper: 100 = 1 Silver

Silver: 10 Silver = 1 Gold

Gold: 100 Gold = 1 Platinum

Platinum: 100 Platinum = 1 Danarium

Status
Not open for further replies.