Tenna - A Rumbling in The Dark [OOC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
2rmtxnb.jpg

Standing in at a rather diminutive 5', this short youth has the stringy, lithe build of one suited to sneaking around a lot. His short strawberry blonde hair is pushed back, several of the locks in front springing a bit forward to frame his face. This along with his soft facial features, and deep green eyes give him a very youthful appearance.
Name: Hart Eliwood
Race: Halfling

Personality:
Snarky and sarcastic, the young Hart Eliwood is what some would consider a lovable rogue, and what others would consider a pesky abomination. A carefree, lackadaisical smart-aleck, Hart is a fast paced, and energetic scamp fully loaded with an arsenal of terrible one liners, and a case of Robin Hood syndrome. Intuitive and highly perceptive, Hart is often very aware of his surroundings and can easily gauge the emotions of others. Clever, and quick on the ball, Hart is able to make snap judgements in on a moments notice. He seems to be very sensitive in regards to his height, and has a short temper to match his height. Despite his roguish nature and lazy attitude, Hart still manages to keep a code of morals, with a strong, albeit occasionally misguided, feeling of right and wrong.

Background:
A rogue hailing from the streets of the Capital City of Onyxerion. Fourth son to a pair of smugglers, Hart and his siblings were left abandoned on the streets when his parents were caught and summarily executed for their crimes. Now the oldest of four orphans, Hart struggled to find a way to help himself and his siblings survive. Naturally, as street urchins and the children of smugglers, they resorted to thievery, and stealing for food. Thieving was generally not without its share of setbacks, Hart was occasionally caught, and several times came very close to getting his hands cut off by the city guard, but the big watery eyes of his youngest sister was generally enough to stop the orphans from suffering from any major repercussions.

As Hart grew older, he got better at stealing, and got noticed less, and therefore caught less. With a small frame, and a knack for things dexterous and underhanded, Hart began picking up on the intricacies of properly robbing people blind. From the all important pick pocketing and lock breaking, to the more refined arts of conning and acting. Hart taught himself how to fight with a rapier, and how to properly backstab people with a dagger, as well as slip a man's purse into his pocket while shaking his hand.

By the time he was 17, he and his siblings had managed to establish a small home for themselves in Onyxerion, from which his younger siblings could actually conduct legitimate business. Hart, restless from wanderlust and lack of excitement decided to take up traveling, now that his siblings had been able to confidently establish themselves. With love from his family, Hart left Onyxerion, eager to fill his thirst for adventure- and his pockets.

Meh...

Not my favorite. But until I figure something I like more, this'll have to be me.

Fantastic :3 I'll make the IC in a bit and post the link here.

A word of caution to those wise enough to listen; however, for there are dangers that lurk in the darkest corners of Tenna. You mutter his name before you realize the words that fly out of your mouth. You feel his fingers on your throat far before he ever deigns to acknowledge your existence. You will realize far too late that he is the End of the road of your adventure - If you allow it.

Thanatos d'Aurin, The Sundered Sun, has returned to reclaim what is rightfully his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Shade_XY
I thought he was a young elf. Then I found out that he was a hobbit. Gasp.

Is this still open? Either way im posting my CS sheet here ^.^
~Will do~

Still open for you Wander. I'm creating the IC right now

Thanks ^,^
tumblr_mrumx3BGYz1rw8q8to1_500.jpg

Name : Iaemon Valaros
Race: Tiefling
Height: 5'7
Class: Warlock - Star

Character Background:
Born in Talier, Iaemon was a child born from two tiefling parents that obviously stood out however were appreciated for their extensive knowledge. He was raised his entire life within his parent's massive library where it seemed endless. Projects from his parents work were often brought home, and at night he would observe them until one day he discovered the stars. An invention that refracted light to make objects appeared closer, he saw the distant stars in the night sky. Ever since then, he became very interested with the night sky becoming well versed in astrology and worships the god of knowledge(Ioun).

When he grew up, he was considered to be a knowledgeable astrologist who knew a fair deal of the stars and was well verse in general knowledge of things. His skills as a Warlock didn't begin until recently where his commitment to the stars had granted him a strange way of using his knowledge. He could bathe objects in a cold light that would work... sometimes and could send an orb that shot beams of energy as well, but he didn't often practice it due to how stressful and tiring it was. So he focused his honing his knowledge, learning the language of elvish with the help of books and some friends.

However when his small town was too small for him, he decided to leave his family's home to venture out and discover more about the stars. On the road he occasionally gives other adventurers tips and advice on small things that he knows about, but besides that he is a silent companion who takes his time looking at the scenery and taking in the details.

Personality :
A smart individual who likes to observe the night sky, Iaemon is a tiefling who loves to read and indulge in any intellectual activity. Although he can get out of hand sometimes, he usually able to control himself when he has a lead on something that is interesting for him. He is shy and reserved however when you first meet him and will remain polite, but to closer friends he is more talkative and energetic, however he still shy around them preferring the company of just himself. In secrecy he does experiment that sometimes would be questionable but his ability to do his work quietly most of the time allows him to get away with things that some of his friends would disapprove.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, at the starting of the roleplay, they are all already together as a group? Or did I misinterpret that?

You're all in Providence. That's it. No party has been formed yet. That is a general statement to "You" as in all of you.

Well, I hope my first post was alright. Inform me if I made any mistakes or made any collision with the story, please. Thank you.

So we're gonna be keeping some kind of order to the replies or no ?

Hm, let's make this a little more organized then.

I will post something, you guys will react. Once every has reacted, I will react in turn. Does that sound fair?

And Shade, you're already in Providence lol What I had described was describing WHY you're in Providence in the first place.

Ahh~~ okay now I understand. Phbbt :P I'll change my post.

Damn, now I have to wait for hours for school to be over before I can post.

I feel like my post is not good enough... Is there anything I can do to improve it?

I want to explain another matter of the magics of sorcerers. One might wonder why a sorcerer don't simply light a person on fire from within or simply chant a person to die instantly. The answer is simply because they can't. To effect a living creature directly is imposible without knowing the true name of the creature. Same goes for using another person's spiritual energy.

Just my fictional theory.

I want to explain another matter of the magics of sorcerers. One might wonder why a sorcerer don't simply light a person on fire from within or simply chant a person to die instantly. The answer is simply because they can't. To effect a living creature directly is imposible without knowing the true name of the creature. Same goes for using another person's spiritual energy.

Just my fictional theory.

So it's like eragon.

Also, I'll post after classes

Yes, quite similar. Hahaha. But in Eragon, I don't think the spell casters have any problems of directly effecting any living creature. Eragon can suck the life out of floras and faunas. I read the books and borrowed some of its logic. But not all.

Am I supposed to react to the post Tempa posted in the IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.