tender love // open

S

serein

Original poster
Tender Love
Exo
Dating isn't always easy or possible. It's hard for people to do, I mean they have jobs and other things they want to focus on. But parents don't always listen to these reasons and consider them as valid excuses. So what do you do when that happens? The natural response would be to either not date someone or to just get a significant other to please your parents.

however, this might not be the best solution for you. wouldn't it be easier to have a boyfriend without all the hassle of dating? what about having a girlfriend who is every mother's dream daughter-in-law? these things may seem impossible for someone, but it really isn't. why is this? because the dating agency Tender Love exists. They specialize in all different types of girlfriends and boyfriends for hire, all there to make your life easier.

So how does one go about hiring one of these people? well, it's quite simple really. you just need to go online and fill out their application forms and explain your situation and needs. then they will suggest profiles of their for-hires that you can choose from. then you will create a contract between you and the for-hire, which will detail the do's and don't's of the 'relationship'. there will be a contract period, meaning it'll expire after a certain length of time and you will 'break up'.

these relationships are meant to be realistic and fool the people around you that you are in fact in a relationship, but that doesn't mean you are supposed to fall for the person you hired. these types of things are a breach of contract and can affect the company and your own situation. love is a messy thing and many of the for-hires don't mess with it. but what happens if they do?

character sign-ups // in-character // discord

rules //
- this will be a semi-detailed roleplay which requires a minimum of two decent sized paragraphs per ic post
- realistic face claims are required
- it is set in seoul, south korea so asian fcs are preferred but not required
- romance isn't required
- right now i will have 8 spots in total available, but depending on the interest it could lessen or increase
- ask any questions you'd like~
code by serein

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Spicy
Reactions: fudgecakez

I am interested

• Sweet
Reactions: serein
I'm interested :OOO

(also hi serein LOL)

• Sweet
Interested!

• Sweet
well neat, look at all these peeps. i'm quite happy that people actually are interested in it

slams down an interested in here.

• Sweet
  • Spicy
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Currently looking for 2 more players~ If interested just hop in the discord or post in the cs~

I'm interested~ I'll join the discord when I arrive home.

Edit: Just saw that there were already 8 members, would you like me to hold off?

Last edited:
I'm interested~ I'll join the discord when I arrive home.

Edit: Just saw that there were already 8 members, would you like me to hold off?
No someone dropped so we lost two characters! So you’re totally fine to join

Reactions: xLarius
Would be interested in a spot if there’s one open. :)