Temporary Headquarters of the Order of the Black Knights

Re: This is sad =(

I feel...as if I can trust Diana's words...*takes a single step out of Insanity only to drop into a pit and be turned into bloody chunks by a horde of ravenous Isabellas*

Looks at what was written, *tilts head to the side with a curious look settling on face* Perks up- Oh is this one of those threads where you talk about anything? And that it's all random??? ^-^

AAAHAHAHAHAAA! ..er... *Cough! And burries Ampu in the pit!*

Everything in Insanity is random and will be hijacked! There is no point, no reason, just pure chaos, evil, scary things, and people that try to suck your soul out through your nose!

I see now, I just scrolled up to the page. So this is the insanity thread thingy. Ok. *Goes random mode*

-OMGZz It's a sparkling Vampire- Kill him!!!! *throws rocks at the glittering vamp*

This new person is already hatin' Dorkness. Sweet.

This thread is disgusting and against american christian family values.

>:I

This thread is also against whatever morales there are in Canada.

For Korea's sake, there are no morals in canananada.

OH SNAP! YUUUU GOTZ CANADA ANGY NOW BETTER RUN BOY!!!!!!

*leads a furious charge of canadians who assault the hamburger and and force him to live in....... THE NORTHWEST TERRITORIES!!!! WHERE THE BEARS RULE AND NOONE IS SAFE FROM THIER FEARSOME MOON-POWERS *

*walks towards fallen Vamp that was hit in the face with rock* Why won't you die dammit! I will get Zero on you! Haahahahaha!!!! >=]

From what I understood from the manga...doesn't Yuuki have the hots for HER OWN BROTHER?

YOU'RE SICK, ANGIE, SICK!

*WMD beats the glittering vampire to death*
fuckin' Gak-Head, nosferatu, Vlad Von Carstein, Dracula, they are vampires.

fuckin' twifags.

"Can I turn into a bat?"
"No, that's bullshit."

amirite?

I have the hawts for Starbucks Girls. Is this bad?

I've been schooled on Korean-girls.

From what I understood from the manga...doesn't Yuuki have the hots for HER OWN BROTHER?

YOU'RE SICK, ANGIE, SICK!

Yes I'm so sick,
Infected with where I live
Let me live without this
Empty bliss,
Selfishness
I'm so sick
I'm so sick

-I just had to do that. XD

Kaname reveals to Ichijo that he is not Yuuki's brother and is really the ancestor of Kuran and was resurrected by Rido Kuran to be his strongest slave, therefore making Rido his "master". Juuri and Haruka Kuran raised Kaname as Yuuki's brother, in place of the son that Rido took and used as a sacrifice to revive Kaname. Kaname and Yuuki planned to marry as children, following the example of Juuri and Haruka who were also siblings and married.

-Got that from a site related to Wikipedia.

-Hope that explains it! :)

Poetry detected.

Possible homosexual or liberal-thinker present.

Thread has been marked for firebombing and subsequent sweep by Navy SEALs...

Whoever is against the War in Iraq is a homosexual.

RORY IS A LIBERAL

THEREFORE HE LIKES COCKS