1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
If you were told that, starting now, you are completely invulnerable (bullets bounce off Superman style, you can eat poison but you better get it out of your system before those three hours are up, etc.) and can't die for the next three hours, what would you do?

Jump into a volcano and go for a swim, jump off a mountain, run through a minefield, or gather all mines together and then detonate them so that I can soar through the sky BnHA style.

Or something similar. Shortly put: I would abuse it with all sorts of outrageous things.

• Haha
Reactions: Kitti
Would shit still hurt? This is integral to whether or not I'd actually do anything or just continue being a hermit.

• Nice Execution!
I'd cosplay as Krillin from Dragon Ball and challenge someone to a fight, and win with style. Otherwise I'd honestly see what it's like to wrestle with a Shark for three hours, then immediately regret it once the timer runs out.

• Haha
Think about doing something incredible until it wears off and then whine when I realize I haven't done anything.

:cookie:

Would shit still hurt? This is integral to whether or not I'd actually do anything or just continue being a hermit.
Hmm, I hadn't considered this. I guess the bullets don't seem to hurt Superman so we'll sort of use him as the basis I guess? So like being crushed hurts him but standing in a house fire is just unpleasantly warm?

Hmmm....would I go walking around looking for bullies to put in their place when a chubby little gramma kicks their butt?? yup..thinking I might.

I'd sit there, do nothing, and make a silly rant about the law of conversation of energy or something. Or maybe actually go have fun and do something equally stupid like tank a howitzer barrage.

Last edited:
Hmmm....would I go walking around looking for bullies to put in their place when a chubby little gramma kicks their butt?? yup..thinking I might.
I sincerely request that if this ever becomes a possibility for anyone, dress up as Batman first. For the pure beauty of it and to protect your own identity post-invulnerability.

Hmmm.....so...might have to go to another city and do this so i can leave and go far away...Gramma in a batman suit would not be a pretty thing I'm thinking...

Hmmm.....so...might have to go to another city and do this so i can leave and go far away...Gramma in a batman suit would not be a pretty thing I'm thinking...
The Batman suit is important though!

The Batman suit is important though!

Hmm....I see your point. Perhaps I'll have to invent BATGRAMMA!! Uses a black rolling pin as a weapon and the MOM LOOK that's been perfected over decades of constant use. I know my mom could quell me with the mom like until the day she died...

• Bucket of Rainbows
I want to know what it's like to be deep under the ocean without needing the aid of oxygen.

Also, cliff diving without potentially getting hurt sounds like a lot of fun.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
I want to know what it's like to be deep under the ocean without needing the aid of oxygen.
Pretty much this :D It''s be wonderful to explore under the sea/ocean for as long as I can.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ardent
IM GONNA JUMP OFF A CLIFF IN THE MIDDLE OF A THUNDERSTORM

Nothing different. I already am invurnable to all harm anyway.

Maybe I'll finally be brave enough to eat that old soup in the back of my fridge...

Cross the road knowing for the first time ever I'd be safe from the crazy cab drivers and cyclists (the cyclists are the ultimate road danger for pedestrians).

I live in a great big city so I'll milk my temporary invulnerability for that good ol tourist money. Then disappear mysteriously.