Telluric | An Epic Sci-fi Clan RP

Villains

My dear sweet nothing, let's start anew.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Evenings.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern Dark Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, Far Future Deep Space Science Fiction, Cyberpunk, Historical Horror, Alternate History Horror, Greek Mythology, Post-Apocalyptic, and so forth. I really think I can play in any setting if the plot and the cast are interesting to me.
dKJHeNE.png

I N F O

Hey. We have spots available still with about a week or so until launch. If the following sounds like something you would be interested in, please check out the links section for more details.

Genre: Science Fiction, Far future sci-fi, Drama, Action, Fantasy
Key features: Space travel, space colonization, a massive galaxy with tons of aliens, plenty of room for all variety of character, plenty of time to develop and grow your character within the universe, plenty of room for main plot and subplots and branching plot angles, a posting order, and an established discord server to use for discussion and plotting.
Requirements: Long-term commitment, patience, a healthy imagination, Redstar roleplayer (18+), Comfortable with the RP being located in a clan.
Writing Level: Advanced (or better).
Post Speed: Slow as Molasses.
Note: Discord is optional, but we use ours often for plotting and chatting. This is something to consider if you're an avid ooc thread user.

Please feel free to PM me regarding joining and further information.

L I N K S

Telluric - Future In-character Clan
Telluric Recruitment Thread
Telluric Profile Thread
Telluric Race Compendium
Discord
Telluric pt. I

• Love
Reactions: 2drewand