Official Iwaku Little Sister
- Roleplay Invitations
- Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
- Posting Speed
- One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
- My Usual Online Time
- After 5PM EST weekdays
- Writing Levels
- Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
- Genders You Prefer Playing
- Female, Primarily Prefer Female
- Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
- Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
- Favorite Genres
- SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
- Genre You DON'T Like
- Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
Okay :3 So I'm sorta kinda maybe freaking out x3
Come September, I'm going to be a highschool senior. I have no clue what I want to be or what I want to major in (although I am trying to figure something out) & I'm certain that I'm going to have write essays and listen to my conseulors ramble about what I should do to be in pharmacy (they make you pick SOMETHING, and my dad was like sure, pharmacy then). In any case, I'm sure I'm not going into medicine. (Yes I know Razumatazzuniichan is a doctor xD, ironic, huh?) It's nothing personal, I just don't think it will ever interest me.
ANYWAYS. MOVING ON.
Tell me what you did senior year of highschool, if you were already decided on a career or major, if you had a hard time choosing, how you went about the crazy admissions process, the college essays, the scholarships, the financial aid, any advice, anything really ;O
I'm sure anything you have to say will be helpful to me :P
Your College Experiences, Please & Thank you :D