Tell me....

A bruised...you know, I wont go there.

Why are my headphones attached to my half eaten Kosher pickle?

Mama Mia.

LONGBEAR! Y U NOT KNOWN ON IWAKU?! U MAH BESTIEH!

Long bear is having a long sleep, dummie.

I went to see a deep blue sea because I wanted to see a starfish. But in the deep blue sea I couldn't see the starfish. Why?

Because Patrick was sleeping under a rock. Duh.

Why didn't that little kid on that bike wear matching socks while it was pouring down raining?

Because he was on the back of the bike and his dad was yelling, "I DON'T CAAAARE!" ~PewDiepie.

Sleep?

Is not needed

Why should I eat my vegetables?

BECAUSE POPPY ATE HIS, AND HE WAS AS STRONG AS A RUSSIAN ON STEROIDS IN SPACE. >:C

Tell me,
what kind of eyeshadow should I wear today? :D

radioactive eyeshadow of course :3 It will slowly give you a lovely harmful cancer ^^

Where can I get a unicorn?

Somewhere far far far..no where.

WHERE ARE THE PAPER TOWELS?!

In the end of the rainbow ^^

What should I do if I meet my biggest idol?

BROFIST! and ruffle dat hair of his. o ^o <3

Tell me,
WHERE'S THE TRIGGER?! >:C -batman voice.-

In pewdiepies pants :3 (I don't even know anymore xD )

What is the meaning of life?

To see how blue the sky is.

What is pink and purple yet has no fur?

The man I have locked up inside my closet :3 I hit him so he got purple bruises and I painted his face pink because it was cute ^^ How did you know about that? :o

How does God look like?

(It was a good guess?)

God looks like a mass of tentacles and fish spines. He really calls himself Bobert but can't tell the lessers or else they'd get too comfortable with him.

What's a day like today without mayo?

The worst day ever.

What's ninety fish plus twenty cats plus a unicorn?

A lots of scales and hair balls.

How hard is it to match a turn with a harpy?

Because she gets two turns per move which doubles the damage she gives you.

Why is it hard to get the chair to stop squeaking?

(Oops, that was supposed to say TUNE but I went all ADD and didn't spell check...)

Because you move around too much!

If I mix the red pill and blue pill, crush them together in a mortar and kick it back with a shot of vodka, what would that do to my reality?

You'd be a legitimate stoner, having abused your prescribed drugs. You would see the Matrix at the worst times of your life, eventually ruining yourself within it, and outside of it. Your friends will disassociate themselves from you after you've gone to prison in at least one of the two worlds, and then you'll go to rehab.

Say I were slowly absorbing yellow sun radiation in a fashion similar to superman in order to gain fantastic powers. What would be happening to you at this moment?