Tell me about yourselves

I'm pretty laid back, creative and always interested in the unknown. I'm a huge fan of lovecaftian horror and love drawing! I respect everyone's interests even if I don't like them, but I'm, always open for a good time. I'm very detailed and love a good plot line.

Reactions: Calyx
I'm, uh, tired.

I'm an insomniac in the process of fixing my sleeping schedule for work. I currently work in a clothing department at a somewhat well-known chain though I'm looking to be more involved with tutoring on the side in the near future. I'm also on break from university where I'm on a pathway to medical school since I hope to someday play with diseases and viruses for the better of humanity. I'm also obsessed with corgis, enjoy exercise, am currently playing Stardew Valley on my Switch, and know copious amounts of drama in The Sims community thanks to my older sister. I am part of the LBGTQIA+ community though it's pretty complicated since I can't tell where I fall quite yet, but it's a work in progress.

What else, what else.

I'm kind of into that witchy aesthetic, but I don't fully commit. I collect gemstones and read tarot cards though it's been a hot minute. I think it probably has something to do with my star sign or something, I'm not really sure. I've had friends in the past who are full on identifying witches with patron gods and goddesses though that isn't me. Yet. I'm also kind of a weeaboo, hugely into music, and have plans to take guitar lessons sometime in the future. I'm also probably rambling at this point, so I should probably shut up, haha.

As for what I like to write, well, you can find that on my profile.

Reactions: Diana and Slaynoir
GREETINGS MEAT SUITS.

A lot of Freesia's stuff is also true about me. 🤔 As I am trying to reconnect with all of my witchy interests, which includes collecting pretty rocks, reading tarot cards, and practicing a little light mindful witchcraft. I also love playing the sims, and I am getting to know myself better as an Ace spectrum person as well as an autistic person! 8D

Otherwise I love roleplaying and managing this site and playing Elder Scrolls Online. I have 6 cats, 1 pug, two inherited kids, and I might be a real life vampire because I am severe anemic and allergic to the sun.

Reactions: Calyx and Slaynoir
First time in chat....

Hi!....I'm Cindy.....a woman never gives her age, so let's just say in in my mid to late 20's. I'm a nurse working at a hospital ICU.....I'm also a lesbian and owned property...my Mistress is a wonderful passionate and caring woman.
When I roleplay I a big fan of all things BDSM

I'm Ally and I naturally just assume I'm a loner in the field of NSFW lol. Body horror is my jam. I'm non binary and heavily asexual too. I appreciate how people can be so satisfied with hubba hubba stuff but ehhh I'm hard to please. Weird and strange subjects just make my thighs ache xD

ahem, anyways. I love art, world building and having fun with rp and just chatting it up or comforting a hurt soul. I have been through things no one should be in both mental, physical, and emotional damage. I want to connect to others and feel welcomed. I was a outcast for so long, iIve forgotten what it even means to have someone to rely on. I've a lot more interests. But I'm opened minded about stuff. just not much for sexual gratification if you get me.

Howdy. I'm Fen, a nickname that's grown on me for years, starting from a child's game with the username of Fennekin##. I am a Demigirl, referring to she/they pronouns, I also think girls are pretty neat (lesbian), but I wouldn't want to interact with them sexually. That stuff stays in the roleplays (aegosexual). I've been a huge fan of Pokémon since a young age, and it's carried on me for a while now, and I believe will continue to throughout my life.

I'm a teen artist, who hopes to make art my full-time career as an adult. So far, I'm not doing so great with commissions on DA for points, but people are commissioning me on my online Pokémon game.

I have a husky and a killer corgi, the only thing I'll say about that is my husky's name is Nezuko.

Yey

Reactions: Calyx and Slaynoir
Which Sims game has your allegiance.

Sims 4 now owns my soul. >:[ I didnt want to like it at first, but it's just so much *prettier*

Reactions: Calyx
Which Sims game has your allegiance.

Sims 4 now owns my soul. >:[ I didnt want to like it at first, but it's just so much *prettier*
I see they've gotten another one. . I'm still a diehard Sims 3 fan, but honestly, I agree with the graphics. It's 2022 and The Sims 3 still looks like a potato.

Reactions: Dusk