1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Genres
romance. angst. drama. modern. fantasy. supernatural. adventure. crime. period pieces.
I've had plenty of discussions about pets with people and I know they love to talk about them. I mean, if I had a cat I wouldn't stop talking about them. I am living vicariously through others. So, drop images and names and info about your babies. We will send them the love they deserve.

DONT MIND IF I DO
1646339979106.png
This is Purrcival Igmjautius Mewsley aka Percy. He does not live up to his namesake because he is very dumb and too scared of everything to be in gryffindor. He loves company-- at a distance, always wanna be where people are but runs off the moment you step close. It took him two years to become snuggly, but he finally jumps up in my lap for pets now!!! He screams a lot and loves bread and popcorn but stays away from other human food (even when provided with chicken ???? so weird). He's a very big boi but also very skinny so he just ends up looking very long.
Here are some things he is scared of:
Grass, birds, people wearing jackets, the wind, my brother-- but only when he's wearing dark pants.
I would die for him.
jwNmmVY.jpg
m28e2n11bqd71.jpg
479a20c1dfadbacb17a85c8df2ddae3b89ee6409.jpg
mwP96mj.jpg
CeQMVqE.jpg
EVJ55WM.jpg
67982e83d084463cf9cde722eedb8c8698590b7c.jpg

TIME TO INDOCTRINATE MORE PEOPLE INTO THE CULT OF LOVING MY BOI

Meet Meowser, my baby boy.

20220202_091633.jpg

He loves his mommy more than anyone. He does not like strangers and is not a snuggle bug. His favorite food is cheese and he recognizes it in all forms. ALL. FORMS.

BABIES!!!

• Haha
Reactions: LunaValentine
Omfg YAS MY TIME HAS COME

20211114_163739_capture.jpg
Dis is Misa, an aussie, she's gonna be 6 March 24th she was my first puppy I ever got and was well mannered from birth. Never cried, chewed, had accidents, nothing. She unfortunately was attacked by a pit bull when she was 3 to 4 months old and nearly died but a harness saved her life. Due to that she's very skittish and afraid of bigger dogs. But she absolutely loves people, her dream day is just laying next to a human sleeping. She loves everyone she meets. She may not be smart with tricks and stuff but she makes up for it with love

20210217_120824_optimized_optimized_optimized_optimized_optimized_optimized.jpg
This is Pip, a jackchi, he will be 4 October 24th, his birthday is a guess as he was found as a puppy in the snow abandoned. So due to this he has very sensitive feet and was spoiled to fucking no end. He's a bit of a particular little shit. Very specific treats he needs when he's crated or he loses his beans and has to have music playing while crated. Despite being a little shit he's very smart. He picked up sit and lay down fast and picks up stuff quickly. He loves his toys especially squeaker ones or crinkly ones. He has probably enough to fill a small dresser 😂 I have a tub next to the door of his current favs

20220119_144721_optimized.jpg
This is Luna she just turned 2 on February 24th also a guess. I got her from a friend in 2020 when the pandemic started and they guess she was a couple months old. This fluff has SASS, she's a maine coon mix and she lives up to it. Plays with my dog Pip, obsessed with feather toys and lasers. Loves getting high up to lord over me. If I'm late feeding her so pulls everything out of my boxes to inconvenience me 😂 hates shut doors and drinks alot of water even drinks out of the toilet

When I made this thread literally for me just to gush I didn't realize I would be ready to die for these furbabies

No photo, but that won't stop me from gushing 'bout my pupper - Pele.

A red reverse brindle pittie mix of approx 70lbs. Named after the goddess of volcanoes and firey creation but lives up to her name 0% as she is scared of literally everything. Exact opposite of every possible pit bull stereotype. Can't go outside to pee if the wind's blowing too hard because way too scary. VERY aware of passage of time and starts quietly staring you down in the dwindling minutes to food time. Only barks in her sleep. Cat loafs.

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold
This is Icis, a 13 year old terrorist. Bad things happen when she goes to the vet (which I work at). Large shelves fall down, staining the floor with ominous red paint. Boarding her, the place my family is vacationing to suddenly comes under a bomb threat. Fun stuff like that. She is oddly friendly to strangers though and has taken to claiming the main bathroom as her room.
40897.jpeg
Then there is Cleo. She is 12 and would act happy even if the world were burning to the ground. She has almost no teeth left, is blind in one eye, and still acts half her age. I am the only person at work who has a dog that hates coming to work with them. 🥲 She has no interest playing with other dogs and would much rather cuddle on the couch all day.
20211215_091341.jpg

wheezing

i’m still new here, so here are my children and yes, they all have middle names and last names

1. cheeto james
- cerebellar hypoplasia orange chunky boy who loves to scream at his mother. he has a neurological disorder that affects his motor skills and makes him wobbl, flip, flop, and topple over! but don’t worry, he isn’t in any pain!

2. oakley shane
- my 8 year fat man <3 i tell him he is my blackest boy and i love him so much even though he steals straws out of my cups right in front of my face then takes off running as he spills every drink i have. also dips his paws into my glasses of water and drinks from them. has a special bladder that requires special, expensive food but he is worth it

3. macy lynn
- fluffy girl who steals every sock she can get her paws on. i found her stash under the couch one day. i stole her from our old neighbors across the street before i moved out because i saw the man over there kick her as a kitten. so she became my child who now loves her 6’5 father more than me and it eats away at my soul a tiny bit every day LMAO

4. Lizzie Anne
- 10/10 absolute menace, but the cutest pom i’ve ever seen and she can do whatever she wants. don’t judge me. we are not doing well with the potty training, but she’s doing her best asdfghjkl very much enjoys ripping the stuffing out of couch pillows

Attachments

• 5394FDFC-F587-4A6A-A685-CAC2100FDCA0.jpeg
    5394FDFC-F587-4A6A-A685-CAC2100FDCA0.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 1
  • A62E8023-6510-4661-AF26-0A719F28C7E4.jpeg
    A62E8023-6510-4661-AF26-0A719F28C7E4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • D8EAAF5E-68A6-4D16-9120-5A4848892CE6.jpeg
    D8EAAF5E-68A6-4D16-9120-5A4848892CE6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • B4E262D8-63B4-4BC8-9FFA-CFFEB7BB7F77.jpeg
    B4E262D8-63B4-4BC8-9FFA-CFFEB7BB7F77.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • Love
Reactions: MaryGold
Y’all got so many cute babies ❤️❤️❤️ I can’t have dogs or cats bc some people in my family are allergic unfortunately, but I do have fish! I have a couple tanks with different fish

- three goldfish (A ranchu, a pearlscale, and a yuan bao), their names are dumb boy, fat boy, and nugget.
- 6 platys, Mickey, Roach, Blue, and the Bumblebees
- 10 shrimp who are collectively known as the mean girl armada! They hide most of the day but sometimes I wake up early and they’re all gathered at the front if the tank, I think they’re plotting my demise. One of them has eggs so maybe the armada will expand 🤞🤞
- some lampeyes and cardinal tetras, they’re cowards
- some kuhli loaches, also cowards but they’ll come out to eat at least
- a nerite snail! A slow boy but very determined

I don’t have pictures of most of my fish especially the cowards bc they’re scared of me >:( but I do have a picture of my goldfish and also one kuhli and one shrimp bc they’re easily lured out with food

Attachments

• 5C849249-EF61-4D03-B0A5-58A73BE723E4.jpeg
    5C849249-EF61-4D03-B0A5-58A73BE723E4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • 1817D7E4-1CD8-4534-9E4F-2F21C3A937B8.jpeg
    1817D7E4-1CD8-4534-9E4F-2F21C3A937B8.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 1
I debated about posting this because it's sad but....here's my family's cat, Ash. He was 1 and a half years old and passed away twoish weeks ago :( he was a great little furball. Liked breaking into my room at 3 am and driving me absolutely bonkers with my newtons cradle. We had to reinstall my bedroom door with a magnet and lock just to keep him out. 20220526_212208.jpg
20220116_123106.jpg
Resized_IMG_0022(1).jpeg

I just wanted to share some of my favorite pics of him. He was a great little guy.

In slightly more cheerful news, my 14 and a half year old big old man, Phantom, is still around! And grumpy as ever. Here's some of him.

IMG_20190314_093358459.jpg
IMG_20190618_170505582_HDR.jpg