Teh Serious Roelplay

Lupa thot deeply, and bai 'deeply' she ment 'potato', finallee she sed 'isn't teh plot supost tah be bout deh supurmegawesomedragon, I tink dis got owt ub hand" She slaps her hands on her head and says "oh gog! This fourf wall breakgin is maeking mai head hurt!" She lets out an ear piercing shriek and runs ober to teh tower, wrigglin her arms like a manneeac "FUUUKNOO! TEH END IS NEER!"

Sits Atop dah highest buildin in da city is da one and only Niggaro Da coolest black guy evas he had a coo hat on and his cloths was purpels, He jumped from dah buldin and crashed into the flur creatin a earfquake. " Tyme to partay! beetches ! " He began to gyrate his hipses and hump da air. Tim for party

Lupa gasps, runnin in sirculs as she screems her hed off "FUKNO! TEH BLAK MEN IS ARE FALLS FROM TEH SKAI!!!!!ALL TEH PROFESEES ARE IS CUMMEN TROOOOO!!!!" She shwted and den trippd as teh earfquake caused her too fall.

Sudenly, Supersoogoy man flais back and hover direktly ober teh secksee air humgpin blak man, he sais "You no gewdlookin, I gewdlookin" He rips his shirt offf and den showz off his abs. Wif dat he flais off into da distanz onlee to return at sum oter inconveenyent tiem.

Fukno screemed out n ageny. "GUYZ we suposed 2 be goin to da towa lets get a move on jeez u guys so stupid" she scream at dem, rollin her eys wich now where black fer anger an frustratin things. Fukno sigh and sit on da ground n begin to cry agin

Lupa ran ober to fukno "no fukno no crai fukno i go ober to towa" she then proseeds to walk ober to towa "see fukno i can did it"